What makes burned waifus so appealing?

What makes burned waifus so appealing?
3dpd burns are disgusting so why is 2d automatically so attractive?

Because 2D > 3D

/thread

because they are protectable, your instincts kick in and you want to help and make things better

Everything 2D > Anything 3D
Also if I'm not mistaken those are supposed to be chemical burns.

Not all burns look the same, and skin graft donor sites can actually look like the solid red splotches you see in 2D.
T. Blogfagging burn victim

2D is just better in every possible situation.

Because anime is drawn to appeal to the target audience

Too bad Noriyaki doesn't draw her anymore.

Do you think she smells like bacon?

Don't you dare post the other version.

>likes being told "i love you"
>doesent want to be asked out

Yeah, that was pretty retarded.

That's rude, user.

have some decency user

It's a flashback

Its a flashback
See the black background

are there any more burn victim grills like sylvie and hanako? my protective instincts and dick both need this

Does this count?

Cripple girls was objectively Sup Forums's greatest achievement

I'm into this too, can't help it.

>Sup Forums's greatest achievement
>cripple girls
>A.K.A. katawa shoujo
wot? im a newfag, please explain

First post best post. Hanako is easily the best girl in Katawa Shoujo as well.

Katawa shoujo was made by a group of channers

Get well soon Sylvie!
Ganbatte!!

Sup Forums made a VN a few years ago.

>The New Year of 2007 was bound to be business as usual for the Sup Forums board of Sup Forums until on 4th of January, Anonymous posted an omake page from the doujin Schuppen Harnische by RAITA of doujin circle Zettai Shoujo, detailing character art for a dating sim he dubbed “Katawa Shoujo.” For reasons we will never know, someone's genius idea of actually realizing RAITA's idea of the game caught on like wildfire and soon suggestions ranging from tender love stories to depraved sex fantasies were running amok in the thread. The insane idea of creating an actual original game, based on nothing but a single picture and the sparse ideas RAITA had written in the margins titillated the imaginations of Anonymous so much that people became truly serious about the fledgling project.

wow i didnt know, thats kinda amazing.

i played KS before starting to post on Sup Forums, so this is quite suprising

>tfw taking drugs and making her cum 100 times in one session

>3dpd burns are disgusting
hey man that's rude

>Been dating some girl with burns on her body and a physical handicap for 4 years (fucking hell how fast time pass)
>She's as bitchy as any other girl in existence
Don't fall for the disabled meme guys. It warms your heart for a few months but then you realise she's like any other girls.
I guess that's comforting somehow but I'd do without her being a cunt during her period.
Getting a girl that can stand upright help with dishes

>3dpd

Get out

Lucky for you i dont have it :^)

Whynotboth.jpg

see

Such is life. We can't all be lucky and acess wizardom. I was too weak for that.
Parsee still is my waifu

It was a nice thread until you appeared and ruined it forever. You disgust me.

I'll just leave this here.

SHE TASTES LIKE BACON

YEAH, THERE'S NO MISTAKEN

FROM THE LOVIN TO THE OVEN

YEAH, YOU KNOW WHAT I'M BAKIN

so if you eat her pussy it'll taste like beacon? i'd do it.

I want to make tender, sweet love to that bacon

Jews?

You guys say feet is nasty but like shit like this.

What the.

We just had this thread less than a week ago that hit bump limit. C'mon guys.

Here's your (you).

Piss off ledouche

>Egg salad pussy
>Ham sandwich pussy
>Pastrami sandwich pussy
>Roast beef pussy
>Third-degree burnt pussy

Isn't she cute

Would you a mummy?

FP before he went full furfag was good times.

I want to hold her and never let her go ;____;

what kind of faggot did the operation?

why the long face?

I don't want her to be real, no one should have to go through the shit she did. But if she was real, I would love the shit out of her

Because you have an inferiority complex and think that if a girl is "broken" in any way you two can be equals.

That was before the operation

Probably because those 2D scars look like futuristic tattoos made of metal or something, rather than melted discolored skin.

holy shit thats a great job she ended up back to a cute girl[boy]

WHAT IS THIS

It's Ray being a fucking madman

she's pretty cute after the operation

Im glad she's alright now

Thats literally not true
I just want to protect a broken and frail girl who returns my kindness with absolute devotion and love

this is her now

So she's now a MILF?

Someone did a good job.

Hate to admit it but this.

>Face was melted to her fucking chest
>Now she just looks like she got a little too much sun when she was younger
Holy hell surgery is amazing, imagine how good as surgery humans will be in a couple decades from now.

>tfw no way not to fuck her
I only wanted a daughteru

Both are nasty to have a fetish for m8.
It's just the lowest life forms arguing over who is slightly lowerest of the low than the other. It's the same thing as a 400lb guy and a 408lb guy calling each other fat and arguing over who drinks diet soda more often and thus is healthier.

A couple of decades from now we might be able to change our genetic makeup however we want... well, maybe not, but sometime in the near future for sure.

you have superior taste

you have shit taste

>not fucking your daughter

Electra complex best complex.

I should consider getting this game.

You should. Sylvie is a god damn miracle

>having trouble with a Yian Kut-Ku

Horrible waifu.

There's a thread on /h/ that helps you through with it right?
Most of the VN's or VN-esuqe things need some elaborate way to download them.

Wouldn't bang personally but it looks like she's doing well now and that's great. Science is amazing.

You can download it for free

If it was Garuga i'd understand

Yep. Everything you need is in the thread on /h/, including mods that just make her even more best

Except there is. Fucking her is optional.

>breaking her heart when she clearly wants to be your lover

Monster

It's just the """new""" eyepatch moe, there's nothing appealing or cute about it.

Which memory scenes are added by the mod patch? I know the slave RP scene is (I actually don't really like that addition).

The game's content is severely limited if you go the platonic route. It's not really meant to be a daughteru simulator.

On my first playthrough I had trouble with kut ku untill I figured out that his tail swipe only goes one way and how sharpness worked properly

Besides, ahes probably new

Oh, this one is simple. Being emotionally and socially inept, it's much easier for your typical otaku waifufag to like a girl that basically requires nothing more than a little sympathy. Something that is perfectly normal, not nearly anything special, and in fact, even expected as a courtesy and basic moral behavior is suddenly enough to make the girl fall in love with the MC. He doesn't have to be charming or interesting or strong or smart or rich. Being easy is all the appeal girls like this have. It's funny really because in a sense, it puts the reader/viewer on the same level as a cripple.

>it puts the reader/viewer on the same level as a cripple.
Really activates my neurons

>I had trouble untill I figured out how sharpness worked properly

So you're just dumb

i didn't fall in love with her for her burns, i fell in love with her for her love of explosives in spite of her burns

Nope , I was 12 and never played a game like this before. Shame the game more or less died by the time I got it

You kinda forget how hard learning all the mechanics of MH is if you've played it as long as I have
But I remember it took me ages to learn initially

Go study for your exam.

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

DELETE

DELETE