Jewish Ritual Murder

How do we get the British archives to release Richard Francis Burton's book Human Sacrifice among the Sephardine, or Eastern Jews. Kikes are keeping it from the public.
>While almost every word that was ever written, is available to read on the internet, the works of Sir Richard Francis Burton (1821-1890) are not deemed suitable for public perusal.
>Placed under lock and key by the Board of Deputies one hundred years ago, the case of a priest, Padre Tomaso, murdered in a ritualistic killing by Eastern Jews in Damascus in 1840, is considered offensive and rascist.
>Lord Janner, says it revives a cruel Mediaeval lie and Dr.Geoff Alderman says it is voyeuristic and lurid and should be made available only to selected historians, under controlled viewing.

Other urls found in this thread:

burtoniana.org/books/1898-The Jew, The Gypsy and El Islam/The_Jew.pdf
rt.com/politics/411172-investigators-to-probe-sacrifice-theory/
youtube.com/watch?v=xrKys_0gdjk
jrbooksonline.com/jgei.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=WqREtbt__O8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

digis say bump

Based Digits
So: Bump

bamp

burtoniana.org/books/1898-The Jew, The Gypsy and El Islam/The_Jew.pdf

>hey you guys
>I have decided that you will do this thing for me
Pretty sure this is online and I saw it years ago. Maybe if you did research instead of starting with a shillpost and appealling to your personal army you would get further.

bump

Didn't this guy die because of aids?

>and should be made available only to selected historians, under controlled viewing.
Any history professors willing to ruin their career?

I'm not sure how as I have very little legal knowledge
Bumping

The Jew the Gypsy ans El Islam is released, but the part about the human sacrifice case was removed and put in the archives. Also I have no idea how to approach restricted reading material.

8888 rest in peace romanovs

What is this?

rt.com/politics/411172-investigators-to-probe-sacrifice-theory/

youtube.com/watch?v=xrKys_0gdjk

jrbooksonline.com/jgei.htm
so this is missing the part about the jews killing someone?

I read about that some days ago. But is that pic you linked from about that time?

bump and checked

Just look at what's happening to the Palestinians by the Israelis who still love a little blood with their meals.

>died in 1890
>because of AIDS

i thought Swiss were smart.

doubtless there are throngs of obese, chain-restaurant loving amerimutts who are just itching to make edgy comments about "lol shitskin"

Yes it is from a jewish newspaper
youtube.com/watch?v=WqREtbt__O8

go to about 25:00 in the video

Post card*

The evidence for it is strong. So current academics just delete all the facts that support its existence.

Here is a list of cases. There might even be more. This is just just ritual murder and does not include the dozens of confirmed cases of jews buying blood from Christians.

Your average denier of these crimes will quickly zero in on the two Nazi sources and dismiss the whole list. A rational person would ask how the fuck it is possible every single one of these cases is false.

I am no antisemite. I just don't worship jews. Tons of groups of humans throughout history have ritually killed people. A Mexican does not get offended when if you tell him his ancestors killed people. But we must maintain the illusion that jews never did and were only victims in the Middle Ages.

Another user pointed me to an excellent book on this subject by a jew that is incredibly well researched. The book is available at bloodpassover.com

The incredible thing is that many of these murder kids were made Saints in the Catholic Church and just acknowledging their murders is considered a crime in some countries. How is that not anti-Catholic bigotry?