Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4MiqPQ1dVg4
youtu.be/Bm6kHM2TPuE?t=53
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wwwwillllllsssssooooonnnnnnn

Who saw that comin?!?!?!

sorry, I'd love to see ANY celebrity get exposed-
-but that is the lamest accusation I have ever heard of
he's a pedophile cause he's nic to kids and talked to one while they were sitting on his lap?
weak tea, my friend

T. Hanks

> I don't have the memory fully reconstructed yet
> I have not fully fleshed out the back story to my lie to get media money yet****

youtube.com/watch?v=4MiqPQ1dVg4

I'd love this to be true, more high-profile names would fall after this, but where are the proofs beside these accusations?

On another note, I feel Bryan Singer is the real next domino. He just got fired from that Freddie Mercury film.

Couldn't have happened to a better liberal.
Hey... Tom, looks like those alien dinosaurs with red capes are coming home to roost..
Ya fuck

>I was a little girl
>Sat on his lap on a nice summer afternoon
>He was being sweet to me
>I don't have the whole memory reconstructed yet
>don't have the memory recontructed
>memory reconstructed
>yet
>don't reconstructed the memory yet
>reconstructed
>don't have yet
>I WAS RAPED BY TOM HANKS
a-anons? why is this allowed? sounds like a sweet fatherly interaction to me, but maybe if she (((reconstructs))) more of the memory it could take a dramatic turn for the clandestine, sure...

love that movie, just watched it last week

Ay, the swamp, she be drainin'

horrendous flick made from a seminal book.

Y. Welcome

THEY'RE
ALL
GOING
DOWN

>reconstructed
>constructed
not
>recovered
>recollected
>recalled
>remembered

>unfortunately I don't have the whole memory reconstructed yet

This.

It's the book was better guy! Hey book was better guy, how are you and your fedora doing?

>don't have enough of the memory reconstructed
Repressed memories are bullshit.

They guy who outed Spacey on twitter predicted Hanks as well.

>Tom Hanks is a pedo, he raped me
>I remember sitting on his lap and him being nice to me
>I don't remember it all though so I won't say anything else that will contradict me when I bring it to the police
>I'm still reconstructing my memories because of the mind control
Jesus christ this is hilariously shit. What a dumb twat, she can't even lie properly.

>No proof
>I can't remember
>"Trauma Based Mind Control and Tertiary Structural Dissociation"

This is also the same girl that says she was at an occult ritual with Hillary. I find it hard to believe both of these happened to her or happened at all

>another roastie desperate for her 10 minutes of fame

into the trash it goes

Isn't it great?

how do I get memories constructed?

>even comic books are too much reading for me, fuck you nerd

I want Pedowood to crash and burn but...
>memory fully reconstructed yet
that alone screams bullshit.

gib me 5$ and i'll tell you

This is what they have created. They created an environment where anyone could accuse someone of rape or pedophilia, and people have to assume it is true or they are victim shaming.

This is how you discredit legitimate theories. You focus on the nutters.

Yeah, and who's next? Clint Fucking Eastwood? Chuck Norris? I'm calling this one bullshit as well.

way to give his defense ammo before even starting dumb bitch , get a lawyer and get off twitter idiot . your memory statement was soo fn stupid .

lmfao crazy bitch
there's a million of those OP, usually in mental hospitals

It's so transparent, and the infuriating part is that people will believe it anyway.

It's just now coming back to me, but this post raped me in the 1980s

It was real in my mind

What's the bet she's a new?

You learn this on day 2 of psyc 101

YOU GOT A FRIEND IN ME

Hehe

gosh that's too bad

So he did nothing, that's what I read.

>Who saw that comin?!?!?!
it was timed to shit up his new fake news movie about the wapo

>where are the proofs beside these accusations?
go by their occupation>

politician = pedo
actor = pedo
priest/clergy/rabbi = pedo
entertainment or media = pedo

>I don't read lol
You are the dollar bill that keeps (((them))) keep feeding us blacked comic book flicks, and when the day of the rope comes and you fall from the platform but have been made too weak and frail by all of that soy intake for the drop to break your neck and hang there squirming on the end of the line desperately trying to cry for help but can't stand to make more than a sad gurgle, because the hemp is too tight on your throat and your eyes are going spotty black and the veins in your through are swelling and bloating--I won't pretend not to hear, user. I will whisper Absalom Absalom over your corpse and delight at the way the wind catches in your hair.

It's like in total recall. Negroes, for example, have regularly memories reconstructed in which they were kangz.

THAT'S THE NATURE OF TRAUMA BASED MIND CONTROL, YOU FUCKING MISOGYNISTS!!!!

I don't care if the monsters the left created devour them.

that creature second from the left on the bottom row is the most jew I've ever seen

>tom hanks diddles
I'm not buying it

That would explain the anti-Trump sentiment. There seems to be a strong correlation between sexual perversion and nevertrumpism.

Welcome to the world women have created.

Its got so bad men are questioning working around women now. Because just talking to them can be considered "RAPE" or giving someone a hug might come back to haunt you 10 years later.

You know what this will eventually end in? Segregation of the sexes. Men are going to get tired of false accusations and demand they fuck off.

You can see why Muslims segregate the sexes. Its the only way things work because women are natural destroyers.

I don't care if it's bullshit or real. All celebrities must be replaced by the redpilled before we can be free.
If it's not true and ruins him it would just be even more ironically pleasing because his own cuck system would have destroyed him. Screw that goy.

maybe, but he's a highly paid hollywood actor and thus guilty of being a pedophile and supporting a culture of sexual assault

>pizza rabbit took my lucky uranium
Source

Hey to be fair, after Trump got elected he didn’t go crazy like the rest of Hollywood and actually came out and said he wishes Trump all the best. Competed wanting Trump to fail to wanting the pilot of your plane to crash.

No! Not Hanks!

>MOMMA ALWAYS SAID LIFE IS LIKE A BOX OF BIG VEINY DICKS

and she reveals herself as a conspiratard in the last few sentences. This is nothing, despite how much i want to see this stuff get hanks and spielberg.

That's it, I'm not getting within ten feet of any woman for the next five years while this shit blows over. Tom Hanks being even considered as a sex offender is going to make every man into one in the eyes of feminists. It's over, we lost.

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

>flying pig air raid
>mudslimes btfo

can't stop winning

Or Americans thinking that they build western culture and disregard greeks, romans, germanic and iberic cultures.

Explain Trump's rape and pedo cases? They probably are all afraid he'll out them, because he was there too.

no one has called out hillary for what she did to CATHY O'BRIEN...

His son is a coke head. I was doing security for him once and he was doing coke through his whole speaking event

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA there goes their 2020 candidate !! Just after CNN did a massive dickriding interview. Fucking priceless.

so we just believe any crazy bitch on the internet these days? if thats the case then everyone but /r9k/ will be put in jail

so lacking any real evidence, because she met Tom Hanks once, and he was nice to her, she will accuse him of rape, and then construct a story to fit her narrative.

Its a bad timeline to be famous

I WAS RAPED BY KIM KARDASHIAN!!!

I DONT REMEMBER EVER MEETING HER, BUT CAN CONSTRUCT A SUFFICIENT NARRATIVE FOR MASTURBATORY PURPOSES, SO IT MUST BE REAL

itt pedowood shills

shut the fuck up autistic retard

Wait, they seriously wanted Tom Hanks as presidential candidate?

Plug her into the Animus so she can retrace her memory

He was one of the people who gave Bill Clinton 10k for his legal defense along with Weinstein during the Lewinsky stuff, so it was sort of to be expected.

$4! what do you want $3 for?

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Everybody loves Tom Hanks, and he's a liberal. A shoe in candidate

>youtu.be/Bm6kHM2TPuE?t=53

MFW I'm a Hollywood pedophile/Rapist and they tell me Hanks is going down.

fpbp
Liberals say we HAVE to believe any woman without proof or even a reasonable story!

wouldn't be surprised. he always appeared like a pedophile

If Gloria Allred goes to defend her, you will know it's fake. Until then, you're stuck.

>1 post by this ID
don't forget to screencap this (you) for your daily sheckle report, faggot. You'll be taken first and hanged last.

Forrest Gump is a pedophile ? Wow.

Solid work. I see what you did there. Kek.

There's a snake in my pants.

>I was 13
>I don't have the whole memory reconstructed yet
Any account that talks about "reconstructing" memory is probably false. The whole notion of "buried trauma" is just a meme. See the work of Elizabeth Loftus if you doubt me.

It was thrown in there at one point, as well as The Rock... Democrats are desperate for a leader.

Books usually are better, richer detail and more fleshed out world.

it's gonna hurt if i can't even enjoy the polar express anymore

the curse is real

Rumor has it Hooch died of severe trauma to his anus

FAKE NEWS!
Its not Tom Hanks. Its OTM SHANK!!!
TURN ON CNN NOW!
pic related

>Tom Hanks a pedophile
>Tim Allen a Trump supporting conservative

GOD DAMMIT TOY STORY 4 WILL NEVER HAPPEN. ITS NOT FAIR

>because she met Tom Hanks once, and he was nice to her
John Lasseter was fired from Pixar for "hugging too much" and "whispering positive messages to people", welcome to America dominated by feminist culture

Meanwhile Mariah Carey was accuse of harassment, Lena Dunham is a pedophile who fingered her little sister, also she openly defended her pedo rapist write of a rape accusation and Melanie Martinez accused of rape, and there are no consequences so far for these women.

Watch it with a kid in your lap.

Trump always gets even, kek willing.

Made me sides kek

wut?