youtube.com/watch?v=0c1jFmYnzCk
youtube.com/watch?v=XGXTfqssPOo
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>pit bull
>dog
pick one.

Of course you need a gun vs a dog.
Have you ever been charged by a Dobermann ?

Good. One less shitbull.

niggerbull btfo

Pit bulls are not dogs, they are the beast-kin of niggers, the "dog" owner is lucky the home owner didn't spike it's head on his front lawn as a warning to other pitbulls

If I had a child in my house I would shoot first and ask questions later.

I'd rather slaughter a million pitbulls then let one bite muh son.

Shouldve controlled her dog, dumb cunt I hope her pain is unbearable.

This entire situation is her fault.

Post every time I see it

Should have shot the owner too.

>Don't shot pitbull
>"Pitbull eats random man's face"
>"HE DINDU MUFFIN, HE GOOD BOY HE KNOT ME GUD" said retarded owner
Honestly this is why islam bans dogs and women, women aren't people they're objects. Your car can't own a dog. A woman can't either.

youtube.com/watch?v=qPReLrVTqtc

When your pitbull or wolf dog is in my house around my kids, expect it to get shot. If I am out jogging and it starts chasing me, it's getting shot. If it bites me, it's getting shot. If it even snaps at me and it not held on a leach out of range form me, then it's getting shot. You do not have the right to risk my well being so that you can be a lazy sack of shit. And if you want to run up to me and hit me afterwards, expect to also get shot.

You do not have a right to be reckless with other people's lives.

Nice one user.
Made me exhale on purpose.

You jog with your gun?

Fuck off, nigger
sage this bullshit

White Trash Faggot, Id burn that mother fuckers house down with them inside it if they shot my dog... fuck crying, i have my own glock

Piss I hate pittbull owners more than the dogs themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=0c1jFmYnzCk

youtube.com/watch?v=XGXTfqssPOo

dog bles murica

>defend pit bulls
>call someone else white trash

wot?

>owns a niggerbull
>calls others white trash
I own dobermans and they are much more disciplined. Niggerbulls are untermensch dogs
If your dog comes on my property it violated the NAP and I will kill it at my discretion.

Why wouldn't you keep a gun on you at all times if it's your God given right?

if you shoot my dog... expect to get shot yourself

The bitch across the street lets her dog run from her car to house without a leash. It is a big dog and runs up to people. If the dog ever came and got aggressive with me i would just kill it. This lady thinks she is exerting dominance by letting her dog run the street around people. Lots of people are like that. When the day comes that someone puts the dog down for crossing the line the people always act like they were doing nothing wrong. Like everyone should have just cowed to them.

Guy deserves a medal.

Might make that dumb bitch think twice about getting another dog and not putting in the effort to train it.

You wouldn't do shit, pussy.

Good lad

>own an aggressive dog
>don't control it
>act surprised when someone shoots it for going on their property

Use your brain, stupid nigger.

kek'd i got the referance

One of my tenants had a neighbor like this. The woman had at least a dozen dogs that she let run wild around the neighborhood. I tried talking to her at least a dozen times over a year. Eventually I just told my tenant to call animal control when they see the dogs again. Some people just don't get it.

A lot of people do that

>god given right
lol

He means the american god

Had this problem in one of my old neighborhoods a few years back, except it was a whole bunch of people just letting their dogs run free all hours of the day and night, some of which were showing aggressive tendencies. These people absolutely refused to keep their dogs in their own yards or on leashes.

That is, until "someone" started leaving sausages strewn about the neighborhood which were filled with pins and sewing needles. What a pity. Hahahahahahahahaha

>That is my baby!
>Letting your "baby" run into a house full of random old men without supervision

What a fucking cunt, take responsibility for your fucking pets

>1 post by this ID
OP has until 100 replies to post again before this thread is official bait

But I love pit bull threads

As if it wasnt running throug the house looking for an easy target like a child, baby or small pet. It was not just running, it was searching. Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs and their owners are also niggers. No one looks at a pitbull owner with respect except other pitbull owners.

this meme is so fucking stupid, the majority of you guys are a bunch of NEET nobodies who have no say in any matter, let alone real politics, and you actually fucking think there's a group of people trying to 'slide' important 'issues'?

this is a satire board, always has been, always will be, stop trying to take yourself seriously because you're a fucking embarrassment to your families name and your race

found the shill

>shot dog
That's pretty sad.
>muh baby
I suddenly don't care.
>G-string
I'm mildly interested yet again.

As much as I'd hate to shoot a dog, a strange pit bull running around in my house is not something I can decide to do nothing about. And since the fellow with the Glock is a dad, his father instinct kicked in and he did what he was supposed to do in that situation. There's just no way of knowing what a dog that's not yours is going to do, and you have to act fast because if the dog gets a hold of your kid you can't get a clear shot and it turns into a nightmarish mess.

>Burst into tears
>Assaults owner threatening to destroy averything he loves

Hmmm

Now this is what i call ethics in news journalism

That's pretty brutal, user. Why didn't you just use xanax? It's a household item in the US, after all.

>pit bulls
The niggers of the dog world. I hope this happens to every disgusting pittie in the world.

Yeah ok cuck.
You let your shitty nigger animal attack someone and are surprised when they respond in kind. I hope your dog dies and I hope you die with it, shitbird.

>one fewer pitbull
Give this man a medal. Niggers of the dog world.

Just put benadryl in them you sick fuck no need to torture the dogs

>I need a gun to protect myself from an animal selectively bred for aggression and lethality that has been used by humanity for thousands of years as a hunting animal and even a literal dog of war
Yeah, checks out.

Its not only because they aggressive, its also because they are deadly and do not know when to stop.
Little dogs can be annoying like fuck but what they can do? Even if one go full retarded they can eat your boots(at worst).
When pitbull go full retarded he can eat weaker humans and he will not stop.

>you
I had nothing to do with it. Lmfao.

Now this is Pitposting

Pleading the fifth, I like you.

That's not pleading the fifth.

Pitbulls kill people

What percentage of dogs are pit bulls

Gif related to what should be done to that ugly hoe.

>My dad killed a pitbull with his glock. Please like plus subscribe

sounds like everything is in those four words: "Please like plus subscribe"

Also, that was your fuckin' dog, not your human baby.

12.1% :^)

Gas the pitbulls now

You just fucking know she had him knot her daily, women are filthy animals.

>He could carry gun while jogging, but chooses not to

what a fucking pussy, you have no idea how loyal pitbulls are. People who use them as guard dogs are retarded since they simply love people too much.

unless if kept by a nigger or a piece of shit like you

>muh pitty is not like this, he's sweet and nice

niggerbull triggered

Someone post the evil dogger

pitbull are niggers so what's the problem

>everyone shitting on pitbulls
>no one says a thing about the most dangerous dog, chow
ive been around alot of putbulls, and just like any dog they are only mean if raised that way.

I know that it was the right response for him to live, but that fucker has nerves of steel
Hippos are fucking scary

This is every pit bull owner until their 8 year old pit bull they raised by hand decides to maul their child.

Pit bulls are the niggers of the dog breeds.

fuck off niggerpull apologist
I guess you also think niggers are not inclined to violence too and it´s the racist society and povert that makes them commit crime

Lady broke the leash laws. She should have to pay the man back for the ammo and pay to have someone clean her dogs blood off his porch. If not for her negligence none of this would have ever happened. Leash laws are a thing for a reason.

I own a pit mix. I love my pit mix. That being said...

if your dog goes out of fucking control, it is not unreasonable for someone else to beat the shit out of, or mace, or even shoot your dog.

Teach them commands you lazy fucks.

>muh anecdotal evidence

good fuck them, they're the niggers of dogs.

next time get a lab you dumb bitch.

i don't know the details or if the dog was aggressive but if someone killed my dog i would kill them

cry more dogfucker

Kill all pitbulls tbqh

I care nothing about pitbulls getting shot. These are trash animals that need to be confiscated and disposed of.

>don't control dangerous animal
>it trespasses and attempts to attack someone
>they kill the animal

seems normal to me

Right?
>Mine never bit anyone
>It's great around kids
They're the niggers of the dog world for sure.

how the fuck can people be so stupid?

>checks flag
Why? Because you weren't ready to eat it yet?

I work with dogs and I agree I always tells owners to keep them on leashes but, you know, they watched ceasar milian on animal planet and now they’re experts. Most of their dogs couldn’t pass basic obedience but don’t dare them them that or you get faggots like this . Keep your fucking dogs on a leash and have an abled bodied adult human on the other end of it.

That's the disturbing mentality of pit bull owners, no concern for other people or their pets. They're literally cultists.

Only one less pit bull? Please. Humanity needs to eradicate the entire breed from the face of the earth. Shoot and kill every pit bull you see.

every pitbull should be shot

But he wuz a gud boi, he dindu nuffin

Dude wtf they are dumb animals theres no point in doing that to them because they know no better, punish the human not the dog. You should be in prison honestly your a fucking monster.

I started carrying a very light gun just because of dogs. Owners get their dog under control a lot faster when you draw a gun. they don't walk up and go, "He won't hurt nobody" while it's snapping at me, I say, get your dog or I'll defend myself. And they run their ass up and grab it. Then I put the gun away and say, "Keep your dog on a leash asshole" and I keep jogging. I've never had a problem with the same house twice.

Fuck dogs and dog people who think their dog has the right to do whatever the fuck it wants

I wish he had tortured it prior to killing it. Then he'd have my full respect. Pitbulls must die.

When else are you going to need a gun?

Its much more likely for you to be mugged on the street than someone break into your home

>attempting to shoot a man who's already drawn his gun and shot your dog

They are fucking psychos, it's the wild animal that causes more human deaths worldwide.

>12% of population
>60% of bites
Sounds like
16% of population
50% of murders
They truly are the niggers of dogs

>torturing doggos
I wouldn't expect anything less from a chink.