High soy can result in 59% less breast cancer study: tinyurl com/j8ywsra
Soy yields 13% lower LDL/Bad Cholesterol Study: tinyurl com/hhf4weq
Soy and Men Hormones Study: tinyurl com/hsu4wqk
Meta-analysis on men, soy and phytoestrogen extracts: tinyurl com/ja5s9k2
30-50% of men get manboobs: tinyurl com/zb58cbs
220 women over 2 years soy study: tinyurl com/z4tbb7d
Meta-analysis on 47 studies no estrogen change: tinyurl com/hsm6ctb
Soy being fine for men: tinyurl com/zwddamh

Think of it this way: An estrogen molecule is like a jumbo jet that attaches to the Jetway of an airport. It discharges passengers into the terminal, which is suddenly a busy, noisy place. Phytoestrogens, being weak estrogens, are like small, private planes with few passengers and no cargo, yet they still occupy the Jetway after landing. When phytoestrogens occupy the cell, normal estrogens cannot. Plant estrogens do not eliminate all of estrogen's effects, but they do minimize them, apparently reducing breast cancer risk and menstrual symptoms

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
>The results of this meta-analysis suggest that neither soy foods nor isoflavone supplements alter measures of bioavailable T concentrations in men.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106
>The intervention data indicate that isoflavones do not exert feminizing effects on men at intake levels equal to and even considerably higher than are typical for Asian males.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11880595
>These recent studies in men consuming soyfoods or supplements containing 40--70 mg/d of soy isoflavones showed few effects on plasma hormones or semen quality. These data do not support concerns about effects on reproductive hormones and semen quality.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23312785
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22882905
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2386667/
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2012/08/study-eggs-are-nearly-as-bad-for-your-arteries-as-cigarettes/261091/
nutritionfacts.org/video/eggs-vs-cigarettes-in-atherosclerosis/
menshealth.com/health/do-eggs-cause-prostate-cancer
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22952174
tinyurl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytoestrogens#Food_sources
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20929002
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiopathy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soybean#History
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who cares im on anastrozole and colimphene

I don't even care, I just eat peanus like they're going out of style and I'm as manly as they come. Try and fight me faggot.

Peanuts*

Butter is bad? B-but with what am I going to make my 4 egg pre-workout omelette????!! Serious question!

just become a fraud and your good

>peanus
Freudian slip, faggot.

im not eating soy and there's nothing you can do to change that
I eat more vegetables than meat, more meat than starches, more starches than fruit, minimal sugar, and drink water and beer.
>inb4 fag harps on hops
red ales and lager masterrace

you done fucked up my man

Can't you do one with testosterenennenen?

>eating eggs
You've already lost.

>eggs
Have you watched What the Health, yet?
I eat pounds of legumes, nuts and seed per week. You're gonna make it brah.
Beer is actually relatively healthy for you in moderation. Fruit is fucking healthy. You should follow the links above and read up on soy. Don't take the anti-soy Sup Forumslards advice on the subject. They are literally retarded and counter data with "eat ur soy goy heuheu". They are mentally retarded.

That's why girls are going through puberty at 9 years old.

>thinks eggs are bad
jesus christ kill yourself

>I just eat peanus like they're going out of style

>CONCLUSION: Egg yolks are almost as bad for your carotid arteries as smoking.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23312785
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22882905
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2386667/
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2012/08/study-eggs-are-nearly-as-bad-for-your-arteries-as-cigarettes/261091/
nutritionfacts.org/video/eggs-vs-cigarettes-in-atherosclerosis/
menshealth.com/health/do-eggs-cause-prostate-cancer
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22952174

giving up dairy is like giving up a drug.
even i cheat every now and then but jesus christ my health has taken a drastic turn for the better.
gl anons.

Roids.

>this is what nazi larpers actually believe
please do the world a favor and kill yourself

Those studies were all done on fully cooked eggs.
Raw eggs are not carcinogenic, heating the cholesterol and fats is what does it.
Same with meat, raw meat is good, cooked meat is fucked.

Nothing in your articles says anything about lowering estrogen retard. Soy raises estrogen.

>Soybeans contain the isoflavones, genistein and daidzein, which are phytoestrogen compounds[137] implicated as potentially beneficial factors in cardiovascular diseases[139] and numerous other conditions.[137]

Not even cooking that does it.

It's charring it.

Getting that nice crispy Millard reaction? Pure delicious cancer.

That's why almost every restaurant in CA has one of those signs out front that says eating here will give you cancer.

Which is it? Either Phyto-estrogens are good for you because they "occupy" the receptors or dairy is bad for you.

Jew, don't even try

Your image doesn't take into account the rate at which estrogen is removed from the body or converted into other hormones. Drinking 3 gallons of milk in a single day is ridiculous, but if it's not all eliminated then it will accumulate and you will eventually drink 3 gallons over a long period of time and still get high levels

You also don't need to get your levels all the way up to a young woman's levels to have effects

Regardless, upping your estrogen by even 30% (the average daily intake of cheese, milk, and meat: see the image's studies) is enough to make you a "soyboy".
I love how ironic the soy meme is desu.

Fuck.

Fun fact, testicles require estrogen to develop. Also, fat tissue contains more of the enzyme that turns testosterone into estrogen, so if you're fat you're going to have significantly higher estrogen levels.

Eggs are good for you and a small amount of butter in cooking won't kill you.

what do I exchange for milk?
will water work?!

B-but, see:

I stopped believing Sup Forums when it comes to soy and test shit when I got bloodwork done. I eat a pretty Japanese diet and consume soy regularly and when I got a blood test done my test came back 1,400ng/dL. So I dont know what the fuck Sup Forums is on.

Living in fucking Argentina will kill you ever before an egg or three per day will, user. Get a fucking grip on reality.

>Yemeni rebel here, I am worried about the asbestos on my neighbours roof

Why aren’t you eating nutrient balls Sup Forums?

lol, Argentina is not the shithole they tell it is. We live pretty comfy down here tbqh. The only bad thing is the migrants, but it's just a matter of time before Argentinians go full war against them, as it is already common knowledge that no one wants them except for leftists.

This is the most based post in weeks

it wont kill me, but it will give me huge tits and a small dic

Japan exists, your (((research))) is irrelevant

The only people I've seen say eggs are bad are fat or weak

U
If you dont eat eggs, you arent white

Exactly. The fact this (((faggot))) keeps spamming links instead of making arguments tells me this isn't worth the time.

Reminder that there is a HUGE lobby behind selling soy, and they are here to make sure you feel OK eating this poison.

>Phytoestrogens and Disease: tinyurl com/hfxu23q
Dead link

>Phytoestrogens and Heart Disease: tinyurl com/zg2nh7a
Dead link

>Phytoestrogen and Kidney Disease: tinyurl com/jtwyanb
Dead link

>High soy can result in 59% less breast cancer study: tinyurl com/j8ywsra
Dead link

>Soy yields 13% lower LDL/Bad Cholesterol Study: tinyurl com/hhf4weq
Dead link

>Soy and Men Hormones Study: tinyurl com/hsu4wqk
Dead link

>Meta-analysis on men, soy and phytoestrogen extracts: tinyurl com/ja5s9k2
Dead link

>30-50% of men get manboobs: tinyurl com/zb58cbs
Dead link

>220 women over 2 years soy study: tinyurl com/z4tbb7d
Dead link

>Meta-analysis on 47 studies no estrogen change: tinyurl com/hsm6ctb
Dead link

>Soy being fine for men: tinyurl com/zwddamh
Dead link

Soy isoflavones work like a shitty version of Tamoxifen: They are still lipogenic, and increase estrogen sensitivity.

DON'T EAT SHIT THAT BINDS TO ESTROGEN RECEPTORS, IT WILL DISRUPT THE HPGA NO MATTER WHAT.

To shill: Stop using tinyurl and then tossing the results.

Herbed for being a useless soy shill.

GET THE GOY TO EAT THE SOY

great argument.

stick to soy and soon your internal organs are gonna be as weak as the ones of a nigger
enjoy drinking milk after

Only a lifestyle that pleases god can give you gains

>Reminder that there is a HUGE lobby behind selling soy
really? im pretty sure most soy is fed to animals.

probably reached canada

Olive oil you mong. Tastes better than butter anyway.

Bertolli!!!

You Cuck

Greece needs the money

>30-50% of men get manboobs: tinyurl com/zb58cbs
Word soy doesn't even exists in this article.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytoestrogens#Food_sources
>Soybeans and soy products
>Tempeh
>Linseed (flax)
>Sesame seeds
>Wheat berries
>Fenugreek (contains diosgenin, but also used to make Testofen®, a compound taken by men to increase testosterone).
>Oats
>Barley
>Beans
>Lentils
>Yams
>Rice
>Alfalfa
>Mung beans
>Apples
>Carrots
>Pomegranates[29]
>Wheat germ
>Rice bran
>Lupin
>Kudzu
>Coffee
>Licorice root
>Mint
>Ginseng
>Hops,[30]
>Bourbon whiskey
>Beer,[31]
>Fennel and
>Anise.[32]
>Red clover (sometimes a constituent of green manure).

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20929002
>Gynaecomastia: management in a developing country.
>RESULTS:
>Most (90%) cases were idiopathic.
>Other causes were liver cirrhosis in 4 cases, testicular tumour in two, thyrotoxicosis in one and drug induced (use of cimetidine and Kushta) in two.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiopathy
>An idiopathy is any disease with unknown cause or mechanism of apparently spontaneous origin.

Developing country + fatties + chemicals = gynaecomastia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soybean#History
>soybean domestication between 7000 and 6600 BC in China, between 5000 and 3000 BC in Japan and 1000 BC in Korea

No such thing as male tits in past.

Anti-soy memefags btfo

I don't get why they latched onto phytoestrogens so much when:
- we've been exposed to phytoestrogens for our entire evolutionary history
- increasing overweight and dysgenic sexual selection is already sufficient to explain the soyboy phenomenon

Lol, sure it does...

>not eating eggs right out of the shell

pleb

You have to add a period you fucking moron. Kek.

only a lifestyle of gains can please god

>I just eat peanus like they're going out of style

Hahahahaha. What a mong.

gives the eggs a nasty texture & after taste. disgusting

sounds like bullshit

>peanus
I'm sure you do...

>kg
What's that in Fahrenheit? I don't speak Celsius.

>I just eat peanus

>In atherosclerosis

The red pilled combo.

How are you felling on them? Any increase in gains?

>1.5kg of butter
Challenge accepted

Mental obesity causes physical obesity.

Being a mental manlet saying "I need feminism", playing video games, being sensitive and caring and virtue sniveling, being friendzoned, and treating women as your equal means you are more like a woman.

Women being tough and "wearing the pants" and "strong and independent" makes them into men.

Too much of any food, and especially processed/GMO food, is going to fuck up your hormones and if you are lucky you get bitch tits at 30 that you can fix in the gym instead of pattern baldness that would cost you 1000s to fix (or can also fix in the gym if you go with the Jason Statham look).

Carry on.

Do you have any reading on GMOs other than gmofree.com or whatever? Any sources?

peanus

This, desu senpai

Stop trying to dumb down the message.
Most people here think estrogen = bad and avoid anything containing phytoestrogens.
There are naturally occurring good estrogens, and aromatase inhibitors which prevent free testosterone from being converted into estrogen in the body.