Why the white people are so superior to other races?

Why the white people are so superior to other races?
they even carry viruses that kill other civilisations.
Troughout the ages they proved to be more intelligent
whats the cach?

The catch is that we are selfless and altruistic to the lesser races, to the point of our own destruction.

This bitch doesn’t look White

shut the fuck up, my gf is pure anglo

You can be selfless and altruistic and not collapse on yourself as a civilization. White people lost sight of their traditions, way before waves of immigrants invaded their countries. What used to be people hell bent on delivering justice as well as mercy became the "turn the other cheek" modern faggots that allowed for the floodgates to be opened wide by (((them))).

this forum makes me fuking sick

Daily reminder that its not okay to be wh*Te. Daily reminder that wh*Tes are subhumans without any culture or civilzation. daily reminder that wh*Tes are psychially and mentally inferior to other races. Daily reminder when you see a wh*Te subhuman in street don't forget to spit on his face and bully him. He deserves it because he is a wh*Te subhuman and he shamelessly dares to be in present with the same enviorment that BLACK man breathes in.

Daily reminder that since Malcolm X, you haven't been able to gather around a leader worth your while and flocked to white lefties for them yummy gibsmedats, while letting the people that'd liberate you from your slave mentality die without seeking justice for your righteous martyrs while chimping out for irrelevant (and mostly guilty) dindus.

>

nice post
fresh
you got some more of that poetry?

If it ain't white, it ain't right.

meanwhile i post some more of my love

just gaze into her blue eyes

and feel that fuking burn

I'l help you user, more white women, the only diverse breed of women around

would breed.

and last one

Yahwah and Yeshuah mind fucked by Jews, you lose sone you win some we lost from 400CE-2017CE

>1
nice i recommend you putting your finger in but and then licking it
hows that for a medicine?

Go google Copts, they are how Egyptians really looked.

MADE

FOR

latinos are nice

Yes, the slaves used to build those were niggers. The Egyptians were whites and used niggers to due grunt work.

How can white ppl be superior if they derive from a deficieny disease, and they are so ashamed of this fact, they do everything in their power to cover up the truth.

>latinos are nice
yeah i know latinos that looks like europeans
and russian pussys on fire hit me each day

indians lack r1b, and have genes that set them apart distinctly from europeans. A half white half nigger child isn't white or black, its a mongrel.

The catch?
•Massively increased rates of literally all forms of cancer, induced by simply existing outside in the normal sun levels.
•I’ve never seen a black/asian Down Syndrome baby
•Almost 95% of mental retardation cases are found in white gene pools, including schizophrenia, sociopathy, multiple personality disorder, cuckoldry, and autism spectrum disorders/ADHD
•Decreased rares of fertility compared to literally all the other races; increased rates of menopausal disorders
•high rates of suicide due to lack of social affection and familial association; common for siblings or family members to distance themselves from each other; culture of child abandonment as “independence”

Oh but they have translucent hair and pointy cheekbones. And you can see up their nostrils with their pointy kike-like noses. So apparently that overrides everything.
>inb4 posting photoshopped mixed women as examples of “whites”

Nah that’s only a new thing. Whites have always been right to be skeptical of brown races. It’s only recently that they’re given them any thought. Up until now whites were the cause of their own downfall irrespective of the existence of brown meddling

Can you keep your larp on

i don't think you've ever been to a special ED class. Statistically its spics and niggers. Race mixed babies, over 50% iirc, have a mental/physical issue

>he thinks being dumb is the same as being wholly mentally retarded
t. extra chromosomal pale ape

whan will asian diseases like birdflu depopulate europe ?

Why do Sup Forumsniggers keep posting this chimp? She is the textbook example of fetal alcohol syndrome. Look at those fucking eyes.

Thats because you didnt evolve from indian albinos, but african ones. Africa is under europe, where your ancestors came from. As the descendents of albinos. Albinsim, coming from the latin word albus, literally meaning white.

Actually, spics and niggers hold the top statistically for retarded babies. Look at africa, aaaaaaallll sub 80 iq.

fas is love

Then why do africans have a clear lack of r1b as well? You're not very good at this or understand genetics, its pretty obvious.

The catch is the existential nightmare of seeing your superior race slowly devoured by shitskins.

Nice birthmark lmao. Why is there?

FAS is life

R what? "R" isn't a phenotype.. R WHAT?

You can say all the little genetic genomes you want to shield yourself from the overwhelming and now obvious truth. I refute my first point, you descended from albinism, a deficieny disease, and youre deeply ashamed of it. White ppl are made. top left david duke.

So superior that you are genociding yourselves because the jews told you to?

I get it bro. You want the blue pill. You dont want this. Thats fine. If you cant handle it, you cant handle it.

ok, ahmed

This shit is pretty fucking based.

If Montezuma the Second was smart, white people would not exist in the way they do now. Asians would everpower them or other arabs

pure fucking luck or aliens that planted smallpox virus in europe (100% legit info)

ok, nigger

muh guns, germs, n steel

lol neck yourself, shitskin

BLACKED

But to be fair the white girl probably still has a higher Iq than a regular black kid.

kikes are so jelly of whites, they dedicated an entire movie to glamorizing a psychopathic kike, making him look like an underdog, as he stole the idea of facebook from these two.
the only way jews can even compete is through nepotism. all other races are background-dancing.
prove me wrong.

thats the funniest part, our retards would be geniuses in the nigger world.

so is the black kid, because he's actually insecure about being seen as dumb, whereas the average nog is rabidly anti-intellectual

>well fuck your science and facts and this "DNA" you speak of
Youre a nigger, aren't you?

>Can't even t. properly

dude theres no fucking doctors in hospitals where i live in. all migrated to europe. Europe is multicultiural. Arabs flood it and they are rich as fuck. All gold came from usa. wich was before lend by Chinese.

soon my country will collapse.
and fucking Finns are people that live majority as singles

>can't begin to fathom rudimentary genetics.
>must be albinism.
Dropped like the ridiculous nigger you are.

Are you drunk rn?

Lot of anglo faces. The real whites are italians, iranians & greek. Even the rumenian shit is whiter than brits and krauts.

i might be in changed state of consciousness maybe cus I dont like to suffer each day from shit

God chose Jews because they are the worst people, but he loves the England best.
It's a big responsibility. I'm nearly 40, 100% Anglo - technically the whole world is my responsibility.
I'm sorry but brown people are a disaster - I would prefer it if they weren't, I don't want to have to dislike them and I'd prefer it if they were capable of living like we do but the truth is obvious and they need to go find their own fate. Gunna be a lot of starving to death done before their white assisted numbers drop to a manageable level, but that's natures balance. Too many of them is destroying the planet. 'Limiting factors' is the scientific term and the limiting factor on brown lives is my patience, which is up.

It's so easy to tell who isn't white

Left a mistake in that deliberately to make foreigners feel better

>pure anglo

JEW

Nope, and that says a lot about your insecurity btw. Hmm whats more likely, pictures that say a thousand words and get the poiint across insantly. Or some charts and graphs in an attemp to hide from the truth. hnm.

Youre ashamed. Its okay, youre not alone.

reminder Britain is the only European country that Jesus visited.

We simply evolved in the harshest environment to survive in. It fostered us evolving into low time preference beings with a very strong sense of introspection on right and wrong.
After we tamed our own environment well enough, we began having many generations with a lot more selective pressure for sexual attraction.

Britbong's burden?

>m-muh benign skin cancer!

dude european cities were full of shit and fecies in XIV century
while indians in the jungle build a city of a size 25 milion people and with full water canal system fucking europeand literally swam in a pile of shit everyday maybe thats the reason we thrived. It was even worse than india now

Rome's sewage system worked till the 19th century

Let me put it this way. If you were to take a bunch of identical islands, let's say a place like New Zealand but with zero human life. Then take
>1000 East Asians
>1000 Indians
>1000 Arabs
>1000 Sub Saharan Africans
>1000 North Africans
>1000 Mestizos
>1000 Native Indios
>1000 Native North Americans
>1000 Europeans
etc. and give them each their own depopulated New Zealand to start civilization there from scratch, I know for damn sure which one I'd want to be on. Like there wouldn't even be a question in my mind.

i dont know what you imagine in your head but
early phase of survival is based upon physical advantage

they look so goofy wtf

Our empathy.

everything of any value whatsoever throughour the history of existence has been built by aryan peoples. and aryan peoples only. you fucking spastic. whites are the builders of civilisation. creativity is an exclusively white trait, and a product of our godlyness.

Waiting for the faggots who ruin the threads with Asian women pics. The ones who then accuse all who prefer white women of being roasties and bitter, who disregard their own hypocritical behavior.