CBTS #630 You Cannot Bring A Good Thread Down!

We are undergoing the Restoration of the Republic of America.
Military/Navy Intelligence, the NSA, the Q group and more have conducted an unprecedented python approach of The-One-PedoRing-To-Rule-Them-All. There are 4,289 sealed indictments → fueled by the massive NSA information powerhouse turned good under Admiral Rogers.
We are living in historic times, and we've been handed a Map of what's to come, and what's going on in this war between Patriots and Clowns.
Here's the catch: The CIA/MSM has lulled the normies into what Q calls Fantasy Land and they cannot handle the Truth.
Solution? Memeing Patriots. Seriously.

Suit up lads, we will have Peace through the Strength of our Understanding and give Clarity through our memetic spread.
Here's what you need to start:
Qmap Image (This is your map in the Storm)
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1510/46/1510469184557.png
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1511/51/1511513903794.png

Qmap Text pastebin.com/Ra0Y9210

Legend of Terms and Stringer meanings:
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1511/53/1511535961546.png

Collaborative spreadsheet of Answers
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Meanings of Signatures → →
Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)

Q's dots connected: Search the Qmap text for any relevant terms every time news hits.
>Nothing is random.
>Everything has meaning.
>+++
>Q

Some questions imply their own answer.
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/preview/page/1/
anonfile.com/ncw5Xdc7b5/QturnedA.pdf

Newest drops always here:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/

Advise: Let this really sink in. Do it for yourself. Your own belief in this is contagious - Be a virus of confidence.
→ → →
>We are winning bigly.
>Q

Xmas inside Whitehouse ->->

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/DTeK7
pastebin.com/Qk2B3K5s
beforeitsnews.com/global-unrest/2017/11/north-korea-shows-off-huge-new-missile-2496969.html
unvis.it/qz.com/1004330/north-korea-is-sitting-on-trillions-of-dollars-on-untapped-wealth-and-its-neighbors-want-a-piece-of-it
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/03/attorney-general-jeff-sessions-fbi-spox-and-office-of-doj-inspector-general-release-statements/
pastebin.com/zGQxiWpU
pastebin.com/4Bau0kLH)
youtu.be/KMJoNl2RHIU
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-01/kushner-is-said-to-leave-tillerson-in-dark-on-middle-east-talks
businessinsider.com/top-fbi-investigator-peter-strzok-steps-away-from-russia-probe-2017-8
youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=342
youtube.com/watch?v=DGmxkiDWLRc&feature=youtu.be
reddit.com/r/Sup
bostonherald.com/news/columnists/adriana_cohen/2017/12/adriana_cohen_smoking_gun_of_fbi_s_bias
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Happy Hopping with Eyes Wide Open.
Look to Mohammad bin Salman's crackdown on corruption in Saudi Arabia for a taste of what's to cascade across the world.
SA > NA > ASIA > EU

It's vitally important to reassure the normies that we are all in very, very good hands when they hear this message:
"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us....."
This dark cabal has ruined all of us, and we're all better off without it. Let Justice be Served.

So lets keep our eyes on the public signals in our news, and what events are referred to by Q's signatures.

Here's a great rundown: imgur.com/a/DTeK7
There's research going on at 8 ch dot net slash cbts
Q's trip there checks out, and the single hash works the same on both boards. Forever keep your eyes open as the more gnawing done on this the better.

There's little need to read beyond this. The first post has everything you need to start in a shareable format for the social circles of your choice. Go on, get out of here. Be the investigative journalists the world needs now more than ever.

If you do want to venture further and participate here directly, be sure to start your post with:
10 U.S. Code § 894 - Art. 94
to prove you're not a Clown and to remind them of their position against the full weight of The Republic of American and it's Military.

A plethora of breadcrumbs and events are found in these posts:
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
List of all threads up to #626 here
pastebin.com/Qk2B3K5s

LATEST Thread #629 -->--
Guide to Deep State

Archive
Snow White = Lithium. beforeitsnews.com/global-unrest/2017/11/north-korea-shows-off-huge-new-missile-2496969.html
North Korea Wealth unvis.it/qz.com/1004330/north-korea-is-sitting-on-trillions-of-dollars-on-untapped-wealth-and-its-neighbors-want-a-piece-of-it
Sessions: Sessions has been investigating FBI for 11 months. theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/03/attorney-general-jeff-sessions-fbi-spox-and-office-of-doj-inspector-general-release-statements/
Sealed Indictments, 4289: Follow the Rabbit Spies to Counter Deep-State Mueller Pulls Comey Immunity Deal ************************
Feel free to work with and add to this organic maple flavoured opening of CBTS.
Happy Hopping with Eyes Wide Open.

This batter found at: pastebin.com/zGQxiWpU
Other (Maple batter found here: pastebin.com/4Bau0kLH)

"89074-b" Henderson, NV Underground Tunnels/House?
Possible mass computer system there?

>Follow the Rabbit

( pic related )

Bump

>Bump
wat dos that mean?

Has anyone here read The Mystery of Belicena Villca by Nimrod de Rosario, it's a fiction book by a argentinian guy, fiction but got me on to the Nazi principles and on to others such as savitri devi and miguel serrano, though nimrod is still my fave

youtu.be/KMJoNl2RHIU

Nimrods real name is Luis Fellipe Moyano

>nottodisushittoagain.jpg

>610 threads and still no happening

Why are you boomer newfags so utterly retarded and gullible? Kys or go back to The_Donald you kike psyop faggots

>no happening

Pedos want to name drop Q to lower your defenses.

I should have seen this coming when i started this thread, there have been a few good comments but eventually the derailers and shills would begin their arguments to change the focus, thank you to those who responed earnestly i appreciate it more than you may realise and will keep checking back to see if any more helpful info is posted

That happened a long time ago way before you got here. You missed the height of it. You missed the original investigations. You are riding on the coattails of anons who came before you. You’ve contributed nothing to pizzagate, just taken claim for what Sup Forums knew far before you came here, newfag.

Absolutely based leaf.
Latest happening: Mueller's position as /ourguy/ has been REVEALED! Coordinated MSM effort is currently ongoing in an attempt to remove him from the investigation. (((They))) know that Stzrozk is a direct link to their puppet's perjury. (I.E. Huma and Podesta) Flynn was a red herring in order to set precedent when it comes to lying to the FBI. Mueller will most likely begin prosecutions of the low level deep state actors in 1-2 months.
The dominoes are starting to fall, anons. I couldn't be more proud of the folks who took the bread crumbs and predicted all of this right here in CBTS.

you mean this one?

You’re so clearly a boomer it’s cringey to read your posts. How does it feel to keep coming to a place that doesn’t want you, that thinks you’re shitting the board up? Do you enjoy ruining a community that you don’t belong in? The rest of Sup Forums who has been here for a long time really hates you people.

Go to bed Marxistbot go subvert and divide people into groups to pit against each other elsewhere.

The medusa face is off the cover i have seen and but i havent seen the other images on the cover

IOW you already knew that EVERYONE on Sup Forums hates your guts but you INSISTED on making a butt fuckery thread anyway because you are PAID to do so and your CONTRACT does not include eight chan, right? right.

No one is responding to this thread.
Threads dead.
Let's start a new one.

A newfag calling a true natsoc a Marxist. Every time you CBTS people talk, you make yourselves sound more retarded even though that seems impossible

>No one is responding to this thread.
>Let's start a new one.

hang yourself first
then post a pic here
so we know it's really you
that starts another one of these.

>New thread after like 25 replies
wat

Any new sealed indictments?
8chs CBTS is completely fucked and compartmentalized. We've stopped digging and been temporarily diverted.
Sup Forums reaches many, MANY more people.

If you are calling me a millenial boomer you are wrong i was born in the late 80's

Hey it's the Nazi larper again.
Sup Forums only cares about true information, which these threads provide. Sorry if this version of Sup Forums isn't to your tastes... Go start a NatSoc general, fag.

>Sup Forums reaches many, MANY more people.

which is NOT the purpose of Sup Forums.
Go find another slave farm to push your fucked up agenda, interloper.

The bots give this credibility.
Actually I can't tell if it's bad trolls or bots, regardless.

You took the b8, friend.

What does the Department of Energy do?
What is TS/SCI clearance?
What does LARP really mean?
Who are the real LARPers?
Wizards and Warlocks.
Why was a picture of Hitler in the JFK files?
Why was it hidden?
By who?
What year were the Protocols of Zion written?
Who is Herbert Marcuse?
Why do Sup Forums hate boomers?
What does the "Boom" really mean?
Peepee is stored in the balls.
Dig deeper.
Skykang Skykang.
Q
+
++
+++

ISRAEL IS FUCKED

The dude that got fired from the Mueller probe was fired months ago. Note the date on the article. Trump had these card to play waiting for the perfect circumstances to play them and start draining the swamp. I think that's whats happening right now. It's gonna be worldwide, as we've seen with Saudi Arabia. I think on or before this Wednesday some HUGE revelations are going to come out. My reasoning is that there's supposed to be some sort of announcement regarding the US embassy move to Jerusalem. We're also slowly finding out about Israeli intelligence more and more in relation to the corruption in our government. There has been news in the past 2 days of Jared Kushner going to Saudi Arabia. He went there to discuss the creation of a Palestinian state backed by Saudi and other nations. I just feel like there HAS to be something that's going to come out that's going to fuck over Israel. I think by the end of all this we're gonna see the entire ZOG and what they've done be exposed.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-01/kushner-is-said-to-leave-tillerson-in-dark-on-middle-east-talks
>The central goal of the negotiations, as described by two people with knowledge of the talks, is for an historic agreement featuring the creation of a Palestinian state or territory backed financially by a number of countries including Saudi Arabia, which could put tens of billions of dollars toward the effort.

businessinsider.com/top-fbi-investigator-peter-strzok-steps-away-from-russia-probe-2017-8

ALSO THERES THIS VIDEO FROM THE WHITE HOUSE YOUTUBE

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=342
>You never know about an ally, an ally can turn. You're gonna find that out.

HOLY SHIT GUYS IT'S HAPPENING SEPTEMBER 23!!!!!!!

G-GUYS SEPTEMBER 23 CONFIRMED FOR HAPPENING!!!!

I-I-I MEAN N-NOVEMBER 4TH!!!!

THAT'S IT, NOVEMBER 4TH IT'S ***OFFICIALLY*** HAPPENING!!!!!!!!

H-HEAR THAT GUYS? NOV 4TH!!! SAVE THE DATE!!

I M-M-MEAN IT'S DEFINITELY HAPPENIONG SOON RIGHT?

THANKS REDDlT X--------------------------------------------------------------------------------DDDDD

The reason i posted my thoughts here is purely out of desperation at not finding people who share my thought anywhere else, I am grateful to those who replied honestly but at this point many people who do not share my principles have clearly joined in an attempt to disrupt an honest conversation. It should be expected though as jews have agents everywhere, why don't we ignore the disruptors and see what we can do?

then you are a millenial

Why don't you just kill yourself? Worthless fagggot

>this version of Sup Forums

There's only one Sup Forums ya dumb cunt and you ain't it. You have your board it's called /cbts/ on wheelchair-chan. Go there and stay there.

If you want to understand how Sup Forums works than lurk or otherwise fuck off.

>bumping this thread
come on man

I thought millenials were people born around year 2000 and are just becoming adfults now, i'm nearly 30

That's literally the entire point.

SIEG HEIL

Sieg Heil!

GAS THE BOOMERS

Go gas yourself you fool! What the hell do you even mean by boomer?

U MAD BOOMER?

I don't even know what a boomer is, care to explain, or do you not even know?

He's right. Fuck off to cripple chan.

Here's a pic to help you

DAILY DOSE:
youtube.com/watch?v=DGmxkiDWLRc&feature=youtu.be

Baby boomers, 60s-70s generation.

Now fuck off and don't forget to take your pills

IT IS NOT MY JOB TO EDUCATE YOU.

I was born in the late 80's so how the hell am I a boomer? Or is that just something old folks say to justify ignoring people younger than them? If so take your pills, gramps.

Lol BBC blocked it after 1 view?

Well you're obviously new here and don't belong.

I gave you a link to where all your tinfoil buddies went so go and join them.

Ok grandpa live in ignorance and pretend like anyone who came after you is basically born dead, like you will be in probably 5 years?

So anyone new should just fuck off? Typical brain dead pants-pissing old cunt. Without new folk any site would die off.

I'm still waiting on your reply, can you please tell your arthritis ridden old hands to hurry up?

Grandpa? We were calling all you CBTSfags "boomers" because when we saw your shitty youtube vids and Twitter accounts it was all old crazy boomers falling for a obvious larp, none of you were regular Sup Forumsacks. Get it?

Not really, try speaking english words instead of lazy old fucker words that mean nothing to anyone new

Jesus Christ lurk more, this isn't your larping board.

Follow the link in the pic I posted. That's where all your Q cult went

Like you said, i'm new, and maybe to you i don't belong here, but if the original nazis thought like you then they would think you were worthless and the ideology would die out. Luckily the originals were less up their own arses than you lot and even people my age can read their books and understand what they meant

drink ammonia and gag
( pic related )

Like i said i'm new, give me the link again (can't find it) to where others like myself went and i'll gladly go there rather than sniff your BS

Kill yourself, boomer scum.

Mueller Massacre incoming.

Not gonna happen dipshit, i needn't ask you to kill yourself, judging from your crap you're on the verge of death as it is

Here
Go have fun

Boner.

I was having fun till you pricks showed up

Done a google search on what boomers where on Sup Forums came up with this reddit.com/r/Sup Forums/comments/6rw1nd/pollock_unlocks_the_final_boomer_red_pill/ that does describe people from all generations still living but it's not what i am trying to do, people my age share a discontent and lack of any instilled greatness and are out to find that within ourselves, maybe you others lack the ability to think like i and people like myself do, we want to create something great not through vicarious notions

The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts.

Be content to seem what you really are.

Done a google search on what boomers where on Sup Forums came up with this reddit.com/r/Sup Forums/comments/6rw1nd/pollock_unlocks_the_final_boomer_red_pill/ that does describe people from all generations still living but it's not what i am trying to do, people my age share a discontent and lack of any instilled greatness and are out to find that within ourselves, maybe you others lack the ability to think like i and people like myself do, we want to create something great not through vicarious notions. i dont have kids but when i do i wont end up being absent single parents like u scum

We'll never know who is behind this...

(ID: byOdcU9T ) wrote:
>I was born in the late 80's
>Go gas yourself you fool!
>I thought millenials were people
>The reason i posted my thoughts here is
>i havent seen the other images
>when i started this thread

OP ID: NmjVWaYk
>I was having fun till you pricks showed up
( meaning Sup Forums )

卐 fucking newfag 卐

cut your throat with broken window glass
then jump through the hole
post photos here to prove you did it

>i dont have kids

( nigger thinks saving the gene pool earns points )

We need to turn these Meme’s into Songs
& give them away
To any artist that wants to perform them....

Not gonna happen scumbag, even if i did kill myself why would i post pics here for fuck-ups like you to jerk off to, what decade were u born in shitbag?

Now is the time to meme and wait.

US gov cleaning will be yuge.

CLOWNS
IN
AMERICA

Adriana Cohen: Smoking gun of FBI’s bias
bostonherald.com/news/columnists/adriana_cohen/2017/12/adriana_cohen_smoking_gun_of_fbi_s_bias

yeah funny how (((that))) works
funny how Sup Forums works too
two different things b0z0 clown
if you like Sup Forums then assimilate, integrate, fuse.
otherwise fuck yourself with (((your))) entire point
we ain't your niggers

fucking creeps can't meme
looking for popularity on YT and Tvveets
makin money off of anons like Beanz
shoving your bullshit propaganda dead beef

go fuck yourself

卐 Sieg Heil! 卐

Stay over here you fags... Q was live an hour ago

Dr. Steve Pieczenik=Q!!!!

Big news coming tonight.

>152150015

Dr. Steve Pieczenik=Q!!!!

>152135417

>152150105 BIG news coming tonight!!

newfag slides their own thread.
pathetic

>So anyone new should just fuck off?

Yes

This is quite possibly the gayest thing I've ever seen on Sup Forums congratulations.