Is this degenerate?

Is this degenerate?

or OK on beach only?

burrito?

Yes it is. Are these your 4 islamic waifus bro? Or do you come home from work and look on the internet for these photos? Might as well just look plain dollar bills on google images. Maybe that also ejaculates some pity dopamine in your floride shrunken brain :/

>>Is X degeneracy?

No but this is

Only fi you don't fuck them.

nothing else is any more degenerate. why wouldnt this be degenerate?
>is x degeneracy
>is x a certain color of pill
>women

best cow and cuckold

Kind of, but I was doing some online shopping and came across the sluttiest dress I've ever seen, pic related.

Hhnngh that's hot

Degenerate means Not Producing Life
>masturbation = degenerate
>slutting it up = masturbation
>homosexuality = masturbation + not producing children

nothing wrong with it,all this "degeneracy" you guys talk about is why we have hot girls to watch in our streets. I don't want to be like the mudslimes and have to start fucking goats

So niggers are less degenerate than whites?

Sure, her vagina is literally out for the world to see. But no self respecting woman would ever wear that.

is underwear?

the ones with sand on their asses are. it could fall into their butt cracks and abrade my penis.

questionable
let it go for now and enjoy the view

you guys worship nietzsche, hitler worshipped nietasche- so you know nietzsche said that denying the instincts was pure weakness and led to decadence as in socrates' case? everyone you guys are (secretly) jealous of is living exactly in accordance with nature and what is sustainable and nourishing to the mind and body. claiming things that you don't even have the option to participate in are degenerate is obvious self-deception. do you think that if you got laid you would turn into a sex pervert or lose all your ambitions or something actually degenerate? because the act itself is exactly what satisfies a deep part of us as males and gives you more enegry, mental clarity, confidence etc.

this is a form of taking the bait. not sure why you couldn't resist.

No, but what I'm about to do while looking at it is!

Yes, it is. They intentionally reveal their buttocks, even when they could wear something like pic related.

ACHMED, YES!

Yolo Bath Salts wtf

>#yolobathsalts
lol
>Long Island represent
So glad I left LI decades ago. There's no Island left for Islanders like me.

Bikinis at the beach in general are not degenerate, but these "whale tails" are.

prolly smells like shit
jus sayin

original sin is procreation. not fapping gives cancer. onanism is only failing to impregnate widowed sister in law. homosex as a word is brand new and jewish and lies. everybody is at least bi. grabbem is sodomy. gays outbreed you

>#yolobathsalts

fuckin KEK

gotta order that for my car

when you see it..

YES