Kuzu no Honkai

Bitches and whores but mostly whores.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-15/scum-wish-manga-also-gets-live-action-tv-series-premiering-in-january/.109911
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is this

What is this

If anyone wants to pick it up, don't.
It's terrible through and through.

N T R
N T R

Nope. It's a masterpiece. Hanabi a cute.

It's one of the most frustrating thing I've read, on par with Seo works.
But, just like with cheap soap operas, I can't stop watching.

It's the "so bad it's good" type of story.

Also, it's worth for Hanabi alone, making everything else irrelevant. She's that great.

the first episode is out now

Nice to see some shitposting has already started in the comments section

Truthposting.

Dude such hardcore shitposting what a shitstorm haha!

>on par with Seo works
Good thing I fucking hate myself apperantly because I love Seo. Time to get depressed again I guess.

I know right it's nice that you agree.

How are there subs out so early? It doesn't seem like you can watch it on Amazon Prime US.

I liked the style with the panels and looks pretty.

>waah waah my crush doesn't love me back and I get to have sex
the no feelings thing is just typical tryhard romantic drama. the guy knows he's good looking too. am I just supposed to wish a earthquake hits their school with them in it or something?

t. virgin

Sex isn't everything.

Manga readers keeping saying that they are probably going to end alone, looking at this episode and the OP I can't see the main pair not ending together. And I hope Ecchan is as good as people say. Good first episode.

it's not but when you let yourself get down because unrequited love for a teacher, you either want everything in life or have psychological issues. plus, I was kinda exaggerating with sex. their spending time together is bound to produce something between the two.
t. t poster

Only a couple of chapters left
They will be friends at most

Ecchan is a rapist dyke. Only likeable if youre a /u/shitter

Where is everyone?

Waiting for Commie.

I am, maybe I will like her.

I think it was mentioned Hanabi had daddy issues. For Mugi, Akane is just that hot and making her love him has an appeal.

Will this have any fappable moments?

Ending alone would be the most sensible ending for their mental health, but would probably make a lot of readers/viewers mad.

They should've adapted the artists other series instead

They should get their asses back on this

Its a masterpiece

This is fucking retarded.
Not even in a "love is irrational" way. It's just fucking stupid.

How? They're just using the other to imagine kissing the one they truly love.

>Only a couple of chapters left
I demand proofs.

Honestly it sounds like a pretty good plan, it's just strange that they are aware of it, most people do the same thing but unconsciously.

>in bed with someone
>accidentally say the name of someone else
>because you wanted to be with that person and who you are with right now is just an imaginary replacement

Same thing.

I don't remember myself liking the manga that much but somehow I found myself genuinely enjoying this episode
Huh
Also OP is pretty gud and ED is great

The pacing is much better than the manga which moves incredibly slow

The presentation in the anime was very good, it felt like I was watching a live action drama in anime form.

I liked it a lot as well. The anime has a good atmosphere going. Manga readers appear to be rectally ravaged though.

this

Holy shit what's with this OP?

Good show though, based on the first ep.

Who gets trucked?

>Manga readers appear to be rectally ravaged though

They aren't, stop trying to incite things. I know the whole meme beforehand was "threads will be a shitstorm" but it isn't the case.

no ones going to get trucked user thats another anime

>people want to see this in real life too
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-15/scum-wish-manga-also-gets-live-action-tv-series-premiering-in-january/.109911

sasuga japan

then it's not as bad as seo, is it?

>Who gets trucked?

Its spelled *cucked and he does it willingly

You are also wrong crossboarder-kun, here we call it NTR'D.

I was making a joke since trucked is spelled similarly to cucked. They also literally say cuckold in the manga.

Don't worry though, you're fitting in just fine

dont know heh

Twintails is the purest of them all, therefore she's best girl.

She was a nympho? I'd drop it on the spot but the NTR is way too tempting as shitposting material.

Why the fuck is this episode out already? I thought it doesn't air for another 11 hours.

Its apparently on prime video but I can't find it anywhere despite having amazon prime.

This show looks great. I mean really, people actually being sexual? In anime? And it's not fucking "such and such fell on me and accidentally grabbed my boobs?!" bullshit?

Only plebs would object.

Apparently it's only on Japanese Amazon right now.

I really wonder where they got the subtitles. If this continues, this Amazon deal might not be as bad a deal as I thought.

Great first episode. I'm hyped.

>open relationship

Does it specifically say in the manga that she's Japanese? Maybe she's from America, it would make a lot more sense.

>Fucks up her friendship with her only female friend by fucking her
>Doesn't get how fucking or trying to fuck Mugi moved their relationship away from the friendship that she actually wanted

Why does she keep shooting herself in the foot.

Its definitely nice to see, but it doesn't matter how much sex you put on screen if people don't like drama they won't watch it.

>purest
Not wrong.

ooohh I recognise that art, it's by the guy who did the dimensional room connecting Manga of that idiot couple , where the chick is kinky af

think I'll check it out

>CAPTCHA-san ore wa robo arimassen

I want to agree with you, but I think this might actually be false.

>Your imouto loli will never fall in love with you

I just want them to be friends.

Like no sex (at least not for a long time) just for them to hang out and not be lonely with.

Friendship is such a beautiful thing and people just ruin it or allow it be ruined by themselves and the world.

>has perfect little sister figure near him
>goes for the cum guzzling slut instead
>actually gets off to the idea of other men fucking her

Is sensei the epitome of shit taste?

I can't believe he didn't dick her when they were younger, she was literally perfect

He's not one of us, unfortunately.

>not blood related
DROPPED

Does Mugi actually fuck her? I wasn't sure if he actually went through with it or if that was just a fantasy/What-if

If I remember correctly, Moka was too pure for him to fuck and they didn't go through with it.

sensei is a cuckolder

Girls can't fuck other girls

He's cucking mugi and all the other dude. If not with his dick then with his Heart.

The art looks nice, I'm willing to tear my hair every week and getting into arguments with anons as an internet psychologist.

Moka is best.

They didn't go through with it. He has complicated and contradictory feelings. Moka is precious to him, but he doesn't want to defile her. Moka's cuteness and appearance is so cute it's otherworldly and doll-like. She grew up knowing that people praise her and that she lives a preserved caged life where she's a decoration that shouldn't be touched and made impure and all that. But she truly loves him and wanted to be with him.

Er, or rather HE didn't go through with it.

I'm mainly watching/reading for the art anyway.

This thread is confusing.
Who fucks who? Who cucks who?

Is this qt a slut? Please say no.

Lesbian rapist who will probably end up with her male cousin (blood related)

Not even 2 minutes in, we get a taste of things to come.

theres alot of cuckers in this mate
If my autism is correct its about 5 people in it

Man I love the eyes in this show

>NTR
>Cuckolding
>MUH SENSEIIII
>Ups I fell in love with by fuck friend
>I don't care if you cheat me 1000000 times!
>Main Girl is a massive carpet muncher for 30 chapters

Basically this shit has the worst kind of crap from every rape/lesbian/NTR/ doujin ever seen, means is fucking trash.

Obviously pathetic attempts of human beings in this thread will defend this,

sweating man.jpg

MY FRIEND TOLD ME READ THIS
THE SUMMARY REMININDED ME OF TORADORA.

THEN I GET KEK AT EVERY CORNER EVERY CORNER
WHY AM I STILL READING THIS?Everybody cucks everybody

>mangafox

thats in the title kek

was going to but dropped it when i picked up demi-chan. (i don't think i want to watch more than 9 shows this season)

Because it's erotically hot and the girls are cute.

i really like the art in this manga.

Background cucks too?
Sasuga.

Already love the lewd aspects of this show. Not even for perverted reasons or blah blah, but I love how the show just goes for it and doesn't give a fuck.

No, the lesbian rapist will come as the true winner fucking the girls over their shitty cucking boyfriends.

>I love cuckolding
>I love retarded unrealistic relationships

Jesus christ you're pathetic.

>weekly rage n fap
I'm okay with this.

Sad, this cutie turns ntr loving cock hungry something.