Just remember Sup Forums, after the merge is gone, you'll always be welcome in /mlp/

Just remember Sup Forums, after the merge is gone, you'll always be welcome in /mlp/

GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE

r-really?

y-you t-to

dont leave... we need you /mlp/ to keep the redditors away...
dont leave.
please.

>you'll always be welcome in /mlp/
But the jews aren't, right?

and you're always welcome here /mlp/

No, you will become like Kek

I'm surprised you guys even still have a community. Is the show even still going? What do you even talk about?

And you're welcome here anytime.
As long as the redditors fuck off.

Good riddance.

Season seven starts this month

Theatrical movie this year

Pony Stronk

I-it's not like I'll miss you or anything, baka. You're just useful for driving away the cancer, that's all.

What do you think we talk about?

season 7 starts in a few weeks

I'll come visit to remind you that the white horse is best horse

never come back here
cab fair in your purse

>S T R O N G E S T A L L Y
>T
>R
>O
>N
>G
>E
>S
>T
>A
>L
>L
>Y

And to think today we'd get mobbed by redditfags and shills with april fool topics to harass Sup Forums. Instead we get fused with ponies.

Wished I was here earlier now.

Thanks.
As far as I'm concerned, you're all welcome here, too.
You guys are way better than the shills.
Good sense of humor, too.

I'll heil to that

We must grow together.

Checked

I actually think I might check you faggots out. I'm so grateful for you disgusting the ledditcucks and sliding the shills that I genuinely feel the need to contribute to your board

truly, you are our greatest ally

And yet you all went like this
You know youll miss /mlp/

B-b-b-back to readdit

Just remember, /mlp/.

... don't trust the Jews.

/mlp/ is primarily concerned with the production of erotic green text fan fiction during hiatus

It's been dying slowly due to the hiatus. Thanks for the fun Sup Forums - we got to relive some of our old glory days with you. Thanks for letting an old board relive its past one final time......

Fuck no we wont. Get the fuck out already

Never trusted 'em once in my life, user.

If you (and or others) get interested, it'd be neat to discuss what politics look like in Equestria and try to solidify this with a few armchair politicians. It'll help the world-building for content creators and also fuel both boards and their abilities to coexist.

Can someone draw me a picture of a nazi fighting a pony, but then a reddit robot comes alone and then the nazi rides the horse as cavalry?

Thank you for everything

Oh sorry, I was about to make a witty comeback but I noticed you're a fucking leaf.

why is this allowed, I don't want to fap to ponies, but fuck me the art can be good.

Are leafs as pathetic on your board as they are here?

S-shut up, i-im not crying
b-bitch

Nigger you don't even know.

Leafs are pathetic on all boards.

I don't think they drove the shills out so much as the link change to /mlpol/ broke the bots

No, don't go. PLEASE

We all praise the sun or the moon, not the shekel

Just follow your dick, user. It is degenerate, of course, but at least you're doing it in the privacy of your own home and aren't interfering with anybody. Just keep it to yourself and anonymous websites and everything should be good.

O shit, ponys bringing the bantz.

This. Sup Forums has been crippled by blacked and Drumpf BTFO bots for months.

We'll all go together, when we go.

Have a pepe pony, on the house

Just remember: You aren't a degenerate if nobody knows your a degenerate.

Sup Forums should have an address change once a week (throw in some numbers?) just to see what happens.

But we're staying together you silly!

Together forever and ever.

Kek has decided our fates.

kys

It had to be this way. This merger won't drive away the redditors and shills forever, and already I'm seeing a number of shill and shitposting threads that's par for the course for Sup Forums.

It's better this way, though. Although I am ambivalent at best toward you ponyfuckers, mixing these two boards together permanently will inevitably destroy the cultures of both of these boards. If you mix red and blue, you're still going to lose both of those colors even if the purple turns out great. Ironically, the quickest way to destroy diversity is to force it through artificial integration. No board deserves to have its native culture destroyed for any reason.

Yeah, I think the mods are compliant with the bots for the most part though. That and Shareblue employees that bump their own threads to slide ours.

I've come to love bronies today
You guys are so friendly and open to new ideas

>you'll always be welcome in /mlp/
I want to butcher you like mf ground beef and make gravy out of your bowels and feed you
to my pigs.

try it bitch nigga