Not the first time dude

after the fire

Allah Ackbar !!
Allah Ackbar !!
Allah Ackbar !!

youtube.com/watch?v=a5JcHZUI9SM&feature=youtu.be

Gods will.

I hope Schneider goes down.

More like directed energy weapons by the kikes because that's all they have left

>burn Hollywood burn
Why did NWA predict this? Do we really know everything about Chuck D?

So if they destroy Hollywood then they all go free?

No, it's not about hollywood. They're lighting up regular peoples' homes. The fire can't reach Hollywood kek.

Wait there was a thread about trees burning from inside out months ago and energy weapons. Is this shit true?

Why is a car disintegrated and why are the trees still up?

I cant answer that. Weird though.

this one too

A live tree is extremely heavy fuel for a fast-moving fire. Makes sense. Try throwing fresh cut wood on a fire. Doesn't work too well.

It's coordinated arson being committed to free up real estate, the energy weapon shit is just BS.

Hello faggot.

Explain this

It's bad. We have some crazy 70mph wind gusts here. It's been going on for days. Power lines were downing outside all night around my block and heard at least 2 transformers blowup. I think the winds are to continue through tomorrow so those fires will prob keep on spreading.

Again, arson.

Nope. Israel.

Underrated bait

I'm not even a christian and even i can see there's never been a more strong parallel between Sodom and Gomorrah and an actual modern city as there is with Hollywood.

This shit is going nuclear soon.

wtf is that twitching is she kill?

It was a brush fire, so very low with lots of embers blowing around near the ground, fire moving fast and burning out the fuel quickly before it could light a wet tree on fire.

What the fuck...

Is this supposed to be a fire spreading from building to building?

(((Wildfires)))

>posts arson
>EXPLAIN THIS

DA JOO$!!!!

>DA JOO$!!!!
Only a kike would say something like this. Begone shill.

>Jewish real-estate developers want to destroy suburbs to set up trendy apartments
>Realize they can start fires and get away with it
>Coincidentally Jew majority areas are left unscathed
>"NO IT WAS ENERGY WEAPONS"

joo$y

big if true

Dude who lives in LA around the SCV area that gets a lot of these kinds of fire directly.

Sorry to bust your bubble, but this sorta thing isn't that big of a deal. These brush fires are like the occasional Blizzard once a while: at worst they usually just slow things down and make traffic more of a bitch than it is.

If this is "Hell", then shit's gonna get worse in regards to degenercy because this really isn't a big deal.

I mean i suppose it could have been embers; they bounce around during a fire like a sandstorm of tiny fire pellets.

Trees aren't really wide enough to catch enough of them to start something and are wet on the inside to boot, but a big wide dry building a few meters away could collect them fine.

The environment there is built for forest fires. It nourishes the ground with nutrients and allows mushrooms to grow as well. Those trees have been selected over thousands of years to develop extremely fire resistant trunks. The car is made of plastic.

Hey, i'm not saying WHO caused it, but that seems more likely as a reason HOW it spread in that weird way.

I spent a lot of time burning shit as a kid because i was a pyromaniac little shit, and living plants are surprisingly difficult to burn.

Demons are already immune to fire.

When CA no longer has any water is the true hell.

News has been on for three hours straight, even delayed Days of Our Lives.

>IT HAPPONZ EBERY YEAR!

City of fallen angels

Sorry to say, the fires aren't (yet) even near Hollywood. More to the north and mostly affecting affluent white residential neighborhoods located in elevated areas in the outskirts of towns

> Trendy Luxury Appartements in a basically rural area

Everyone knows that the influx of said living structures are only near metropolitan transportation centers and downtown hubs.

nerve gas