Wasn't this faggot fucking dead??

wasn't this faggot fucking dead??

no watch it again and learn to think about the things you watch

/thread

He got better.

No, he has charles code

Made me chuckle

And you should learn how to type like a person.

Holy shit /thread
OP, don't kill yourself, there or other options!

While both of you are huge faggots for believing that pasta, it's not implausible given how Sunrise has taken literal shitposting from imageboards and turned it into an actual plot point.

He was injected with 100cc of Japanese Yen

I agree, killing himself is the one thing he did right. Can't believe people cried for this scumbag.

>not implausible

It's definitely what happened

A scumbag can be a total, irredeemable scumbag and still draw tears when he/she gets his/her comeuppance.
In the same way many noble characters are hated by the audience enough to make it cheer when he/she dies.

I'm betting Lelouch has Charles' code and Rolo's Geass while Suzaku inherited Lelouch's Geass.

Stop you motherfuckers

That didn't happen.

Probably R3's Lelouch is a science clone or a magic geass clone

Just, stop

this makes the least sense out of all the theories. We only know that you can steal codes, not geass.

It's not fucking called R3. It's called "Code Geass: Revival of Lelouch". It's fucking Lelouch. The "copypasta" fucking happened. You were fucking wrong for 10 years. Suck it up.

>PV
>Literally leouch on screen
>PV is called revival

stop doing mental gymnastics to fit your headcanon

Revival doesn't necessarily mean a literal "revival from death" revival.
It may be the revival of an idea

he was the cart driver, you uncultured swine

Will Lelouch command some mooks to die in the first episode?

Keep up those mental gymnastics. I'll be laughing in your memory when the first episode comes out.

this image makes me think

It wouldn't be code geass without it. My guess is there are people trying to get revenge who found out lelouch was alive.

my guess is when lelouch appears
>unveals himself
>get shot
>pulls a charles
>commands everyone to die
>episode 1 ends

that's way more unlikely

fuck R3, just make carnival phantasm: geass edition

How so?
1. Collect blood from the sword used to murder him
2. Use science to create clone
3. Name the clone Leelouch or hcuolel
4. Profit

>NOOOOO!
>Stop believing the simple explanation I don't like!
>Instead believe these convoluted explanations or this philosophical instead of literal interpretation of the theme

Holy shit, does Occam's razor mean nothing to you?

The show littered itself with more than enough asspulls to make what we saw a plausible sham. I saw this back in high school and just assumed that he WAS fucking alive, because CC bothering to talk to herself in front of some random bumfuck farmer was blatantly out of character. I also remembered that there was still a magic face changing mask floating around somewhere in the show, so it's very likely that he just got someone else to bite the bullet for him.

is this bait? it read like bait

because the world fucking hated lelouch and wanted him dead. NO ONE wanted lelouch.

He made sure of that before his assassination.

It's easier to believe that charles found a way out of C.C.'s world and into the real world or someone he previously geassed rather than whatever the fuck that explanation is.

>It may be the revival of an idea
That would be ridiculous levels of bullshit false marketing and would probably get someone stabbed by an angry fan. They're smarter than that.

Well, if you want a simple explanation it can be something like "the sword impaled him in a way that it didn't damage any vital organ" instead of the convoluted (even for Code Geass' standards) "he got Charles' code and CC's geass".

Maybe a new evil empire or a conspiracy that wants to take over the world wants to use the evil emperor Lelouch as a figurehead.

It's more believable that geass users, or followers, from the old order of britannia came out after the believed lelouch to be truly dead. My guess is that they are going to come out about geass and start trying to rule the world via geass

>show's whole dynamic is driven by the ridiculously-popular MC
>persistent theories for a decade about how he's still alive
>spinoff with a different MC completely failed to capture the same wave of popularity
>make new season called "Revival of MC"
>show MC in the trailer
>he immediately takes over all the popularity polls again
>NOPE IT'S NOT REALLY HIM

There would be riots.

What if that Lelouch is Suzaku disguised as him, using the late Britannian emperor's image as a way to inspire the masses against the new enemy?

Lelouch is shown alive in the PV so highly unlikely

They all hate Lelouch, though.

We all saw him bleed the fuck out but they never showed what they did with the body....

So how do Nunnaly and Suzaku fuck up that causes Lelouch to return from the dead?

>this intense denial

They allowed the world to be ruled by little girls.
You can't put that waste of space Tianzi at one of the three seats of power and expect that nothing goes wrong.

Orange ordered a swift retreat. My guess is they took him outside the city secretly, when Orange boy was tending the farm and the heat died down, lelouch got out on the cart

Lelouch can eat a dick

Give me my Shirley back

>that pic

>That art
Fucking westerners

You are literally retarded and should kill yourself.

>that art

Since when were you under the impression that you die when you are killed?

I wish

do people die if they are killed?

Explain further.

maybe we'll finally learn what the fuck Geass is

And if Lelouch can come back, then I guess that means any other dead Geass users are game as well

i'm literally confused

>And if Lelouch can come back, then I guess that means any other dead Geass users are game as well
That pretty obviously depends on why/how he comes back.

he has his original geass + charles code

nope

>300 KB
>Anonymous 01/11/17(Wed)20:08:05 No.15213
He's back from the dead to get some gay-ass using his geyass.

Nah, he had the Code. Probably.

There is nothing to indicate that your geass changes once you steal someones code. Keep in mind Lelouch still had his geass well after he stole his fathers code

Akito's finished right?

Any subs y'all recommend?

>recommend
>Akito

Unless you care about random fights and the EU war, there isn't much reason to watch it. Lelouch and Suzaku are a cameo with no real bearing on anything.

Even when they were gettin released /m/ had a hard time talking about it.

Was that drawn by a 14 years old?

Don't watch it. It's really bad.

I remember watching the first and/or second episode and I liked the fights, even if they were CGI.

The rest of the stuff was mind-numbingly boring though.

Fuck it, I'll probably rewatch R1 and R2 then