youtu.be/GoIe1rHeae8
>Natl Sec Adv McMaster on NoKo @Reagan Def Forum 12/2/17
youtu.be/VwBrGNiZljY
>Pres Trump Speech in Wall Street Fundraiser (gets cut off) 12/2/17
youtu.be/m5uJFCk6i1g

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/10/19/watch-cia-director-mike-pompeo-discusses-national-security-at-fdd.html
myjewishlearning.com/article/heaven-and-hell-in-jewish-tradition/
iheart.com/live/the-sean-hannity-show-247-6706/
archive.is/yWGNa
google.com/search?tbm=fin&q=INDEXDJX: .DJI
youtube.com/watch?v=eU8SBilUhpM
twitter.com/Gotz_Iron_Hand/status/937480361948348416
archive.is/U9i55
archive.is/js0Tu
myanimelist.net/anime/2367/Moetan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

>Jews don’t believe in an afterlife
Link?

>The network would reportedly consist of an “army of spies” in countries worldwide, including in North Korea and Iran, both of which are currently “denied areas” for U.S. intelligence.
>While sources told The Intercept that Vice President Pence was among those who had been briefed on the plan, a spokesperson for Pence said there was “no record of [Prince] ever having met with or briefed the VP.”
>Two former senior intelligence officials told the news outlet that Pompeo has “embraced” the plan and is pressuring the White House to adopt the proposal.
Whatever Pompeo has seen at the CIA, he thinks its bad enough to push Trump for this counter-CIA to run against them to fulfil Trump's ideology of 'drain the swamp' and defeating the deep state. Fake news? i'm not sure about this one, this is the sought of thing you'd deny in the manor that the white house officials seem to be doing.
cnbc.com/2017/10/19/watch-cia-director-mike-pompeo-discusses-national-security-at-fdd.html
don't have a better link for you
seems like it

BY THESE QUINTS DEMS SHALL BE BTFO!

I love Kellyanne.

Drumpf is building his own CIA.

Ponyshitters BTFO

m8

nth for trump sucking israel off

myjewishlearning.com/article/heaven-and-hell-in-jewish-tradition/

I love Kellyanne.

MAGA!

>and the new one is just being page 10 rescued continually by a retarded polack.
Anyone know the post or the thread this shizo is talking about?

it happened again today? I missed it, what went down?

They don't believe in a 'hell' in the same way Christians do.

And some Jews even believe in reincarnation

Only one way to find out

Senate voting to confirm Kirstjen Nielsen to replace John Kelly at the Department of Homeland Security.

iheart.com/live/the-sean-hannity-show-247-6706/

HANNDOWG GOIN DEEP

Why the fuck does the media think tanking the stock market every day is going to do anything but eventually get them killed?

TODAY IS A GOOD DAY

They don't believe in hell. Explains a lot

I wonder who could be behind all these anonymous sources shuttling Fake News to the media, who runs with it instead of verifying it, exposing themselves as mouth breathing retards who are terrible at their jobs?

We love you

>Only one way to find out
Please no divorce

Honestly, this is the biggest piece of news yet, if true. We will see the impact for years to come

Well is the Faroe Islands a nice place???

What did they do this time?

>Billionaires Reportedly Wanted to Pay Trump to Drop Out of the 2016 Race

>Meanwhile, a group of billionaires (whom the article does not name) went as far as to ask a Trump associate to name the price for Trump’s dropping out, according to The Atlantic. They reportedly heard back, with the sum pegged at $800 million. The Atlantic reports that it’s unclear whether Trump had knowledge of the conversation and if the group ever made an offer.
>As an alternative to Trump/Pence, Republican leaders and donors were reportedly considering adding Condoleezza Rice to a Pence-topped ticket. And Pence “made it clear” to the party that he was ready to take over as the nominee.

archive.is/yWGNa

>MAGAts
not too shabby

>mfw that spoopy music

When do we team up with /biz/ to start killing journalists?

There isn't any nice places without a lot of people in my mind besides some vast open stretches where you wanted to homestead or you were very very rich and had a private island.

Probably someone close to trump tbhfam. He is constantly making them look dumb.

So secret it already leaked

The fake report that Mueller somehow got Trump's Deutsche Bank records sent stocks into a nosedive today. google.com/search?tbm=fin&q=INDEXDJX: .DJI

Seems I missed a Kellyanne interview while I was away. So beautiful.

youtube.com/watch?v=eU8SBilUhpM

Who wants to bet it's the (((Kochs)))?

twitter.com/Gotz_Iron_Hand/status/937480361948348416

So apparently the dead stop for commies is
>Do you believe in property rights?
>>NO
>You think that because other people have more that it is okay to take their wealth of things they merely want and give it to people who need?
>>YES
>Then why do you have X? Sell it and use it to buy food for the needy. People are starving! don't you care?

Claimed Mueller subpoenaed Trumps Deutche Bank records. Trump Attorney and Sanders both say this is untrue

Fishgate electric boogalo, they lie 24/7 and spin, what do you expect?
They are simply taking their money away from Ocare and investing somewhere else.

Masturbation is an intrinsically and gravely disordered action.

That is most kind of you.

The fake news about Deutsche Bank, traders are telling both FBN and CNBC it's just a standard pull back day though. We're down 109/13/9, it's not like a massive loss today and everyone's retirement is still massively up on the year ignore it

That doesn't really matter when you don't know who they are or how they operate.

>any second now, Trump will be impeached, just wait and see.
Another 2603 days of leftist wishful thinking.

Even monkeys jerk off in the zoo

I think it is probably unhealthy to entirely refrain from masturbation.

>The movie out of the laptop
Comfiest Christmas movie

That shit scared me as a kid - would watch it with my parents before bed, and go to sleep convinced something terrible would happen

The broad that calls the roll in the Senate has a sexy voice.
>Mr. user.
>My. user, aye.
hnnnnnggggg

Do you have the link for Moore Rally?

Their arguments are based in emotion. Turn those arguments against the commies and they can't counter it.

We know it's Ollie North and Blackwater niggers

>Patagonia vows to sue Trump over national monuments

>Patagonia, a maker of outdoor apparel and other gear known for its advocacy on environmental issues, is denouncing President Trump for his decision to shrink two national monuments in Utah.
>"The President Stole Your Land," the company said in stark white lettering on a black background as part of an internet campaign aimed at fighting two White House proclamations to slash the amount of protected acreage at Bears Ears and Grand Staircase-Escalante monuments by hundreds of thousands of acres.
>Yvon Chouinard, Patagonia's outspoken founder, also vowed to sue Mr. Trump in an interview with CNN yesterday.

archive.is/U9i55

And Deutsche Bank itself said it was untrue.

>he thinks it's still being built
>he thinks it already isn't too late for Trump's enemies
>he hasn't made the connection with the state department's constant reference to 'new back channels in North Korea' and Pompeo's comments about 'Kim is being fed poor knowledge of the situation' in his recent interview

Monkeys are not a model for ideal action but you have a point that it is a natural function.

They didn’t want their cheap labor being taken away. I guess I can’t blame them for wanting to keep their slaves, but America has told them to fuck off by electing Trump.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CNN is about to be sold, they're unhinged at this point.

Sue? Top kek. On what grounds? What standing, even?

Is flynn now a double agent?

Big government may be bad, but big media is far more damaging to the DOW.

Her story ends here

California is burning down, this is fucking great

Been busy for the whole day. How are things going?

Why do stock holders keep falling for fake news?
>mfw American stock holder

how is an unorganized region of Argentinian plateau supposed to sue the American President
what next, is the bottom of the Dead Sea going to demand Holocaust Reparations from Merkel?

Here is the media playbook for Trump.

>'leak' fake news after fake news after fake news
>keep public perception of Trump administration in confusion
>this will keep his overall approval ratings down
>when Trump leaves office his approval ratings will be one of the worst in history
>media will use this number to justify their position that Trump was one of the worst presidents in history
>all because of their manufactured lies

>so you build an intelligence agency to take out your enemy
>it turns against you
>BUT IT'S OK!
>it turns against you
>BUT IT'S OK!
>it turns against you
>BUT IT'S OK!
>it turns against you
>BUT IT'S OK!

>US Supreme Court questions bias in 'gay wedding cake' case

>Justice Anthony Kennedy, a conservative who sided with liberal judges in the landmark 2015 decision legalising same-sex marriage, questioned whether the state's civil rights commission ruling against the baker was biased against religion.
>"Tolerance is essential in a free society," he said on Tuesday. "Tolerance is most meaningful when it's mutual."
>Justice Kennedy, a strong advocate for free speech rights, added that the ruling had "neither been tolerant nor respectful of Mr Phillips's religious beliefs".

archive.is/js0Tu

>Joe is Joe

(To the tune of "Deck the Halls")
Deck the halls with Lady Justice
Joe Joe Joe Joe Joe
Joe Scarborough

Trump told all - you killed poor Lori
Murderin' Joe Joe
Joe Scarborough

Whacked her with a bust of Lincoln!
Psycho Joe Joe Joe
Joe Scarborough

Soon you'll go to jail for your crimes!
Murderin' Psycho Joe
Joe Scarborough

>nofap is responsible for circumcision in the united states
go and stay go

Bad for the economy even if I don't like California. Pray for less disasters under Trump.

Are you okay California?

It's really interesting how Trump only wants to line the pockets of the wealthy, yet the wealthy didn't want him to be president.

>Let me dab that fire out for you.

>Literally one poster in CBTS Circle jerk, posting once
>It must be eva
Did I break that soyboy?

Point proven

Just have sex

>advocacy on environmental issues
In other words, crypto-communists that profited from Obama decision.

Something fake news related happened?

I was thinking about flying to Montgomery to see Roy Moore's celebration after he won. At this point the polls are all over the place.

How confident are we that he is going to win?
And will Trump rallying in Pensacola be close enough to have an impact on people from Alabama?

I feel like Trump should just go all in and campaign with Roy in Alabama.

Why do they keep reporting fake news? This is bullshit. They know people have to act on any information they get and they should be killed for it; they're doing it knowingly and intentionally. It's literally Jewish economic sabotage.

Is the bank shit fake news or not? Libs on twitter are still saying it's real because Mueller doesn't have to tell Trump about a subpoena

>cianiggerball.gif

Things are good, news keeps being proven wrong and Mueller investigation is losing credibility and time. Nothing really major besides Conyers resignation that is an actual unexpected action.

As well as causing international harm. Many Asian and European countries see CNN's coverage and assume Trump is the figure they have framed him as.

>Do you have the link for Moore Rally?
myanimelist.net/anime/2367/Moetan

reminder that pence serves his purpose, but must not be trusted. he will run in 2024, but we must back Don Jr to continue MAGA

Lolo some merchant is gonna sue

PURE COINCIDENCE!!!

The bank story is already a nothing burger