For the LOVE OF GOD

WHOS SIDE IS HE ON, I WANT TO KNOW! TELL ME !

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>inb4 unbiased

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-01/kushner-is-said-to-leave-tillerson-in-dark-on-middle-east-talks
businessinsider.com/top-fbi-investigator-peter-strzok-steps-away-from-russia-probe-2017-8
youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=342
youtube.com/watch?v=jTOElx4nT6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Swamp monster charged with deposing the elected president.

Nothing more or less.

He is on the side of the FBI, which is the criminal institution we all thought it was.

On his own side. He is trying to appease the libs who have dirt on him while not giving Trump the rope to hang himself with. He is on a sinking ship trying to decide whether to drown or jump to the sharks.

What the fuck happened you spergs?

dear god.

this

either it'll be something small or nothing will happen to Trump. No collusion tho, but Flynn is fucked

Just realized I didn't recognize Mueller at first, nvm

a swamp monster, but an honarable one nonetheless. Do you think he would take the opportunity to destroy it if he could? That is the question.

Mueller needs to go on a backpacking/roadtrip with a case full of blunts and do some sould searching on this issue. Really think about it you know>?

He is on nobody’s side this is the problem with special prosecutors

They are political inquisitors sent to destroy somebody or something, in this case he is set to destroy Trump and even if it means trying take out trump with some crazy unrelated crime or for obstructing his own illegitimate investigation he will

They did it to Clinton, they did it to Nixon

Muller should be fired his investigation is a circus and far off what the original intent was, the Russian collusion narrative has pretty much be found false

CONGRESS MUST END THIS INVESTIGSTION

Mueller is taking down the ZOG

The dude that got fired from the Mueller probe was fired months ago. Note the date on the article. Trump had these card to play waiting for the perfect circumstances to play them and start draining the swamp. I think that's whats happening right now. It's gonna be worldwide, as we've seen with Saudi Arabia. I think on or before this Wednesday some HUGE revelations are going to come out. My reasoning is that there's supposed to be some sort of announcement regarding the US embassy move to Jerusalem. We're also slowly finding out about Israeli intelligence more and more in relation to the corruption in our government. There has been news in the past 2 days of Jared Kushner going to Saudi Arabia. He went there to discuss the creation of a Palestinian state backed by Saudi and other nations. I just feel like there HAS to be something that's going to come out that's going to fuck over Israel. I think by the end of all this we're gonna see the entire ZOG and what they've done be exposed.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-01/kushner-is-said-to-leave-tillerson-in-dark-on-middle-east-talks
>The central goal of the negotiations, as described by two people with knowledge of the talks, is for an historic agreement featuring the creation of a Palestinian state or territory backed financially by a number of countries including Saudi Arabia, which could put tens of billions of dollars toward the effort.

businessinsider.com/top-fbi-investigator-peter-strzok-steps-away-from-russia-probe-2017-8

ALSO THERES THIS VIDEO FROM THE WHITE HOUSE YOUTUBE

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=342
>You never know about an ally, an ally can turn. You're gonna find that out.

He is on his own side, looking out for his own interests.

He's a fucking Trump hater who the swamp empowered and now he's getting BTFO!!! They think they are so powerful but don't realize that Trump has many contacts in many places and supporters.

he's not on trumps side

believe me, if there was actually any crime committed by the Trump campaign he'd be all over it

The only reason it even looks like he's actually helping Trump is only due to the fact that there is absolutely nothing there to investigate.

youtube.com/watch?v=jTOElx4nT6w

13 seconds lol

>Specific requests of the bank were not immediately clear

That is all you should take away from this IMHO
But do whatevs, i be haf

He didn't have to drop Strzok. And he didn't have to hide the fact he did it for 6 months.

I'm sorry, but I don't see how you can say he's anything but our guy.

oh my thats juicy. MUCH juicier than even I knew, and I'm a swamp monster hybrid

all the left pin their hopes on mueller

mueller winds up saying trump didnu nuffin and arrests a shit load of democrats

MAKE IT HAPPEN!

wut?

He brings down crime families.

He's currently working on bringing down one of the largest right now.

Nobody.

He's a clown. He's the Ken Starr of our era. He's a laughable joke and nothing will come of his work. And he will soon be forgotten by history.

i must go make some trades right qu8i=

he serves the realm.

mueller is trying to get fired by trump. that'd be his best bet at getting trump impeached

...and Trump is stupid enough to do it.

He's on the side of his boss. And who might that be?