Well, that was unexpected...

Well, that was unexpected. Maid Dragon turned out to be better comedy than Konosuba (total flop season premiere) and better monster girl anime than Demi-chan. Who else is pleasantly surprised?

Havent seen the first episode of Konosuba 2 but it got really stale even during the first season.

You can't trick me into watching this, /u/, not even to answer your bait of an op.

Never doubted Kyoani

>Konosuba
I don't understand how can anyone like it. Boring and very overrated.

I don't give a shit about /u/. It had good comedy and animation. That's all that matters.

here we go, fucking kyoanifags shilling other shows

KyoAni always finds a way.

ITT: kyoani echo chamber

i am pleasantly surprised by how many inches of my dick fit into your ass

Now seriously. Even by DEEN standards they surely dropped the ball with the quality, I mean, what the actual fuck.

yeah, you're crazy

How can Kyoani fags be this delusional?

Have you seen it, dumbass? Get your head out of your ass and get over this retarded studio wars meme. It had a very strong season premiere, arguably, only second to Little Witch Academia.

Uhh, no.

I found both shows to be equally as enjoyable. This season is shaping up to be great.

>both of these three shows

Demi-chan was a lot better and I even liked Konosuba over it. Maid Dragon is just more Yuri shit polluting the industry.

Maid Dragon is better than Demi-chan for me. And I'm SoLtrash hater

>Maid Dragon turned out to be better comedy than Konosuba
Maid Dragon was boring. And besides Gabriel Dropout is comedy of the season.

>It had good comedy and animation. That's all that matters.

/u/, please

False flag.

>literally the only excuses people have for hating dragon maid is 'muh kyoani' and 'muh yuri'
>it's probably a few samefags each time as well
Why are faggots so mentally ill?

Isn't this this yurifag shit?

>dragon maid
>better then konosuba
KYS.

Oh, it's /u/? Fucking deleted.

>better monster girl anime than Demi-chan.

It this a turning point for Kyoani? Certainly unlike anything they've put out in a few years.

t. kyoani shill

>better monster girls
>main dragon girl looks more like a cosplayer than a monster girl

It was nice, but it certainly wasn't very funny.

KyoAnus got BTFO by Kimi no Na Wa. Now they're getting BTFO by KonoSuba 2.

Your precious studio is finished. Anuslicker shills on maximum suicide watch.

>implying any girl but dullahan in demi even looks slightly monster like

>defends /u/ in Sup Forums
>believes only one person could disagree with him
>we are the mentally ill

So what do you consider funny?

>konosuba

AHAHAHA

>yuri = /u/
I'm pretty sure you proved yourself mentally ill right there.

Go back to /u/ faggot.

>Kyoani

Not surprised at all. As expected of the masters.

cuz is so funy

Nah stay mad.

>still deflecting with "muh /u/"
Nobody defended /u/, nobody even mentioned it outside of you butthurt shitposters.

Why do so many people kiss Kyoani's ass?

Homosexuality is degenerate you fucking fag.

Why do so many people unconditionally hate Kyoani?

pretending, right?

>he said, on an anime discussion board
Go have a cry over at Sup Forums kiddo. You're not going to stop people from discussing anime on Sup Forums no matter how much you whine, much less a KyoAni anime.

Gabriel DropOut and KonoSuba. Masamune-kun is also pretty funny.

oh wait you're serious

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you? Do you also unironically make posts like "what's your favorite Sup Forums?" and "what's the most expensive Sup Forums you own?" Stick to /r/Sup Forums.

>a-am I fitting in yet guys?

Because they have come out with nothing good but people continue to eat up the constant flow of shit and praise it.

>better comedy than Konosuba (total flop season premiere)

Holy shit, you're still holding that hate in?

It's been one year, dude. ONE YEAR.

Let me guess, you only watch "manime".

Weren't people praising Konosuba?

I'm not sure what you're talking about, but even Kuzusubafags agree that DEEN dropped the ball with S2. I mentioned Konosuba because that was supposed to be the main comedy show of winter season, and frankly, it was the least funny of the bunch.

There was massive shitposting in the previous Konosuba threads. I'm glad other shows are receiving similar treatment, the start of the season is always so fun.

>konosuba is 8/10 in mal
We really need a niwaka genocide.

You can make a decent show without a ton of action. KyoAni just hasn't done it recently.

>what is hibike euphonium

What? Maid Dragon was supposed to be funny? I thought it was silly, and sometimes amusing, but at no point did I actually laugh. I mean Konosuba did have its QUALITY issues but at least it was actually comedic.

Uhh, yes. "Dude explosions lmao" got stale after 4 episodes.

>chan reference
They know what they're doing.

I guess it was decent enough for them to run it into the ground in the second season.

Kill yourself if you think that's the only funny part in the anime.

Konosuba was FORCED COMEDY - The Anime. They were trying too hard to be funny, like Gintama.

>memesuba
>funny

Dude QUALITY LMAO

Now all we need is to edit Tohru's nightmare to add in Vietnam Flashbacks and we've got some spicy kino on our hands.

Oh it's cool to hate on konosuba now? Never change Sup Forums

There is exactly 1 (one) good episode in Konosuba. The OVA was good too though.

That's the biggest problem with Kusosuba. They keep rehashing the same unfunny gags, and the characters also suffer from it becomes it makes them look one-dimensional.

Well, I got warned by a mod for shitting on /u/shit on Sup Forums so this place is far from safe from the yurishitter tyranny.

I guess it's cool to hate it now because it's competing with Kyoani show.

Cry more shitposter.

>Konosuba
>funny
Now that's a good joke.

I really got progressively bored after the 6th episode of S1. Being 10 episodes total actually helped. Each character had its gimmick and they never really ventured beyond that same joke.

They basically have side character personality and I can't see them carrying 10 more episodes like this.

I heard there is a yurifag mod, so I guess you just got to keep fighting the good fight against yurifags.

Is it popular? If so, then of course it's okay to hate it!

>and better monster girl anime than Demi-chan

This is incorrect

Most of Sup Forums likes yuri so he's just enforcing board culture.

Get your shit together, anons.

The episode was entertaining, it isn't a fucking stand up were you will be laughing your ass off, but I have a grin on mi face most of the time.

The animation wasn't anything of the other world, but was smooth as expected.

I don't get retards like >fighting the good fight against yurifags
What are you expected of your crusade? the eps are still going to air, the people are still going to watch it, and the threads are still going to pop up.

You are watching anime for fucks sake.

>What are you expected of your crusade?

>Most of Sup Forums likes yuri
>source: my ass

Don't take your newfaggotry out on me.

Oh! Shoot Yourself KyoAnus

I thought it ok tier

>better monster girl anime than Demi-chan.
this remains to be seen

It is pleasantly /u/, I have to say. Quite pleased in that regard.

Don't take your /u/faggotry out on me, user

Stay mad fag.

By talking about the show and not them. Or you could kill yourself and we'll have one less shitposter.

Simple, Make Maid Dragon an enjoyable show

This anime has some lewd angles

at least it's more interesting than another anime with a self-insert male protagonist and his female romance interest(s) who he's too scared and sexually inexperienced to even look at

Kyoani shitters delusional as always i see.

The OP was done by Ishihara, right? since this is what he usually does when he directs OP.
And it's too colorful for Takemoto, Takemoto's OP usually looks more cooler than other director's OP.

Still not good enough for me.
>kobayashi sounds like a girl instead of a tomboy
>dragon tooru doesn't have enough detail put in to go full MENACING
>maid tooru is too cute and doesn't have enough emoji-tier gag faces
I need more of the cute dragon Tooru panels animated to accept it as good.

>>kobayashi sounds like a girl instead of a tomboy

>kobayashi sounds like a girl instead of a tomboy

I don't like most of KyoAni's stuff, but I like Cool Kyoushinsha's stuff and so far KyoAni has done a good job with it. It's a shame threads will be ruined because of studio shitposting.

The OP was great