No. It is not.

They cut the final scene of arc 3.

The Interlude, right?

>it's bad because I said so

>knowing everything that's gonna happen diminishes an experience
rly makes ur brain tremble

Nothing more than a 5/10
Newfags will disagree, though

Not really. Its good but not a masterpiece. They really dropped the ball around the later half of arc 3.

I finished this yesterday. While I would day that overall I enjoyed it, some parts were absolutely unbearable.
I had to close the media player while watching that episode where the MC made an absolute ass out of himself in the royal castle. It was painfully cringy.

And another major concern was that despite the fact only Subaru remembered what happened before he respawned, other characters somehow didn't reset their attitude to him fully.

Bet you think Gurren Lagann is shit too you hipster fuck.

>it's good cause you said so

normalfag-tier

>I had to close the media player while watching that episode where the MC made an absolute ass out of himself in the royal castle. It was painfully cringy.

That's honestly one of the best parts, I think. It shows just how much of a little shit he really is and forces him to improve if he wants to save everyone later.

Do you want to fight a WN fan of the series faggot?

A solid 5/10. Most cringe dialogue in a long, long while.

Yes, a masterpieceofshit.

I want to I love Emilia.

Oh, yes, I understand. Everyone needs some stimulus to grow up.
But holy fucking shit, he behaved like the biggest faggot in the world. I felt physical discomfort while watching that.

Fucking get the fuck out

Too bad, Rem is winning by a landslide.

Just fucking with him m8 I love my Rem.

It seemed like shit so I didn't bother watching it. Just like anything Fate related.

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

But if you have the power to time loop you can change fate user

Masterpiece? No
Good? Yes

this is not funny

Let's also argue if it's a harem

It's pretty good if you're Irish, I hear they love potato

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed Re:Zero to the point I browse the daily threads for more translations,

but it is not a masterpiece.

Yes, it has great music, plot and characters. The ending is very catchy and Subaru is a lot better than the typical bland self insert protagonists that ruin anime these days.

Kill yoursefl normalfag

It's absolutely haram.

Best girl coming through. Fuck the (((nobility))).

Last 8 episodes were good.
First 17 weren't outside of the rem development, the ram interactions, and mc bawling like a bitch on emilia's lap.

Any novelfags know when rem will wake up? She's still comatose as of arc 5 right?

Still asleep. Fingers crossed that she wakes up soon

I love this meme

FUCK OFF WITH THIS REDDITOR TIER SERIES YOU MONGRELS.

Just imagine the shitstorm if the last few seconds of the final episode had been Subaru's face slowly going dark after Emilia saying, "Who's Rem?"

That would have spurred me to read the novel. The main reason I started reading it earlier was because I saw somebody say just that when I googled for season 2 news.

That would have been great. Sure animeonly remfags would have been absolutely BTFO, but it leaves such a huge cliffhanger for S2 that might lead more remfags to buy BDs

Damn. That's rough. So much development then basically becomes a non-factor until who knows when

Well she kinda was advancing the plot a little too quickly and winning a little too hard so.

How and how?

You now remember re zero threads

She was never winning though. Subaru outright said she was #2

The only thing it has going for it is that it's not as bad as SAO.

She was starting to befriend Crusch, Subaru was madly in-love with her, as well as everything in arc 4 would have been over quickly due to her Witch and siscon prejudice.

No, not even close

I finished it yesterday and it was really good but not a masterpiece. I went in with the mindset of "fuck this meme shit" but I actually liked it.

Nah, once the Witches looked into Subaru's soul Rem was outright labeled a "your heart's girl" also:

>Subaru outright said she was #2

That's an anime-only thing, in the novels if you said that to Subaru he would outright strangle you like what he did to Ram. Then there was Carmilla who nearly got pummeled by him because she tried to copy "his beloved".

I say it is.

Yes, of course. Twenty years from now it'll be recognized and have a place alongside anime's past greats, like Ashita no Joe, Anne of Green Gables, Future Boy Conan et al.

Rem's confession speech made me tear up just a little bit.

Of course the board filled with cucks loves the cuck.

>Cuck
>Rem

Choose one

Is this gay fan fiction or how the shitty novels are actually written?

The only good thing about this show is Priscilla.

How do you know what gay fanfics are written like?

I don't know. That's why I asked.

Why are all the Witches so cute?

she is shit

Those are fan translations

Her title says Pride but her dress says Lust

Both are complete crap. Gurren lagann with its bullshit level of bullshit and playing with space concepts for no real reason. what a fucking joke

What was Nagatsuski thinking?

How can you post about cute Witches without posting Minerva?

Yes

>What was White Fox thinking

It's utter dog shit, the only people who like it are Sup Forumsermin and redditors. It has no redeeming qualities or depth besides >suffering. The "threads", which are little more than Rem circlejerks, shitposting, and photo dumps are spammed on Sup Forums 24/7 to the point where there are usually 3-4 up at any one time.

Fuck you OP

>Nobody made expectations for Subaru. She is the only person who didn’t abandon him and didn’t accept the Subaru who abandoned even himself.
>This is the “curse” that Subaru cast on her.

-----

>[Rem: You woke up with a smile, told me the words I wanted to hear the most when I wanted to hear them the most, from the person I wanted to hear them from the most.]
>The frequency of the “curse” that Subaru cast on her is spoken from her mouth.
>That “curse” profoundly and gently restrained her heart with the chains called faith, and she was tied by them like this now as well.

----

>Because he only continued to show his unattractive side…
>Because Subaru himself cast an everlasting “curse” on her…
>He had an obligation to fulfill that duty.

-----

>He raises his face, looks forward, and then looks into Rem’s eyes. She calmly and kindly waits for Subaru to let out his answer.
>Because Subaru wanted to be the Natsuki Subaru that she loves…
>[Subaru: ――I love Emilia.]
>[Rem: ――Yes.]
>Rem responds to Subaru’s confession by nodding with a smile that made it seem as if she knew everything.
>And while knowing how cruel he was being to her smile and her kindness

----

>Did he really have enough merit to him for a girl as well-done as Rem to love him so much?
>Even now he had to wonder it. That said, he was simultaneously thinking that he'd have to become a man who matched up to that merit.

Basically Subaru believes that he is unworthy of being loved by such a wonderful woman such as Rem.

season 2 when?

>unironically mad about this for the rest of my life

Does Subaru ever actually apply any real world knowledge to give himself an advantage? Even the basic footsoldier is on such a superhuman level it's not even fair. I feel like the first thing any NEET should be doing upon arriving in the capital with some funding would be to start mixing gunpowder.

When enough light novels get printed since the adaptation was based on that instead of the web novel.

>Believes he is unworthy to have Rem by his side
>Yet still chases for Emilia

What does that say for Emilia then?

White Fox didn't say anything yet so no one knows.

He already once said that he loves Rem. No need to cuck her.

Hello, MALfriend.

>Does Subaru ever actually apply any real world knowledge to give himself an advantage?

Yes.

>I feel like the first thing any NEET should be doing upon arriving in the capital with some funding would be to start mixing gunpowder.

Wouldn't work anyhow as people can react and move at super-human speeds and can dodge early gunpowder bullets easily. Not to mention regeneration, reflection, invunerability, immunity and etc. are a thing.

Honestly saw it coming.
But maybe he'll marry Emilia AND Rem by the end of the series. :^)

He used his cell phone to check what time the whale was coming. Truly outstanding.

>Because he only continued to show his unattractive side…

Oh Subaru, being yourself isn't unattractive. You putting on your mask, acting like hot shit and memeing is.

>>>/reddit/

He's not getting Emilia. Emilia is going to be the king and cant marry Honda a nobody. On top of that, she's a hundred year old elf and will age a lot slower than Toyota.

The series is pretty much leaning towards Suzuki being Emilia's knight while he is married to Rem.

Better than nothing, honestly. Having an emergency flintlock tucked in your belt when nobody knows what it is would do wonders.

It's cute how you still respond with such a Sup Forums tier image. You really need to go back to MAL.

>never heard of re:zero before two days ago
>watched 19 episodes the day before yesterday and finished it yesterday
>all i can think about is Rem, even started reading the WN
What's happening to me?

I don't think that really matters when she flat out said that she is going to make everyone equal; power stemming from being a noble is pretty much shot at that point so I don't think it's too far-fetched to say that she will end up marrying to Subaru.
Although your alternative is also good.

>he says while posting le bait meme

Retard

In the same boat, m8. Unironically considering picking up the light novels when they're all translated because I cannot into moon runes.

You fell for the cute little oni like everyone else.

I have never had a waifu and probably never will, but rem made me wish she was my waifu.

Well there is still an age difference and Subaru will die of old age before Emilia even reaches elf adulthood.