Does Sup Forums give money to homeless people?

Does Sup Forums give money to homeless people?

Other urls found in this thread:

shelter.org.uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

Yes I do.

"people" haha thats a good one.

and you should remember on this graph that giving to religious causes is stricken from it. so the amount the religious give away is even far higher than the shitty smelly atheists who don't give a damn about anything other than muh virtue signalling about social justice and gross painful buttsex

I do when i have change.

I only give cash to drunk homeless people with a good lie about why they need the money...

No.

Sometimes. Depends on the sign and how degenerate the person is.
There's this one guy with a baseball sized welt on his head, probably a tumor who's sign just says "NEEDS 2".
I asked him once what he needs two of and he said, "I don't know, two bucks?" So I gave him two dollars and now when I see him I give him two of whatever. Two water bottles, two cigarettes, Even gave him a pair of shoes and said "These are two shoes".

Only the ones who are missing limbs.

about a month ago I gave one euro to a guy that didn't have any legs, he said I had good eyes
I think getting the first compliment in my life for a euro was worth it, I would do it again

We don't have homeless people here.

We do have some hypsy beggers a few months a year but they usually get removed.

Yeah I think it's sad seeing unhoused white men. I don't care if they buy drink.

Nah, can't have that anymore
thanks Romania

I don’t smoke, but I always carry a pack of smokes when I’m walking the street, just to give them to homeless people so that they would die quicker.

Yes, those disgusting Swedish natives with their blonde hair! kick them out! Housing is only for Islam!

Only white ones.

>give money to homeless people?
No, here in Ontario almost all are on disability benefits which the government hands out like candy and is upwards of 1k a month.

The people on the street are usually so shitty they got kicked out of shelters or fakers. Fakers are a big one in nyc

We literally don't have homeless people though, there has been an increase with the recent immigrants not having places to stay but they get forced into immigrant housing eventually.

As I said the only beggers we have are romanian gypsies who show up every now and then and then bring their money back home, but the police has been cracking down on them last couple of years.

>Does Sup Forums give money to homeless people?
No. I give to the organizations that assist homeless people by getting them off the streets.

I don't have money to give
Also
>See an entire homeless family on a corner holding a lengthy sign that says theyre traveling
>Go a couple miles down the road
>See another homeless family with the exact same composition as the first one holding the exact same sign
Shit's spooky

Yes
Gave yesterday something to a homeless guy and today to a deaf person
I dont know, went shopping, saw a guy sitting on the floor in the front of the shopping mall, and it was like -10 C, at first i did not want to give anything because i was in a hurry, but suddenly i heard adolf hitler in my head saying
JEDER MUSS HELFEN, EGAL OB ARM ODER REICH
so i went over and gave him something
It was kinda like a spiritual thing

This. Where I live all their signs say "low income" not homeless. better off giving to shelters.

No, they take it from us

Yes if they ask me, not bc they’re homeless or poor, but if I had to ask someone for a dollar I’d hope someone would be nice enough to give me one

Only to fellow Germans and not to punks.
Caring for the weakest of the tribe has been a tradition for millennia, why cater to the Jew by giving up old values.
Shitskins and gypsies can kiss my boot.

Are u me?
But i only give to natives. Zigeuner and other Gsindl becomes nothing.

no, not since one assaulted me for not giving change that I didn't have

they're either crazy or retarded. they're the low IQ people Sup Forums always talks about. they would only waste the money and be back begging for more

No. It's like giving food to animals they will get used to it and start to depend on people instead of actually putting in effort to make a living

Only when I'm suffering. Weird.

Yes if they are not Gypsies who belong to mafia organisations.

I used to when I was young. Came across too many ingrates to continue. I'll donate to the odd charity still, but that's it

I don't know how it's in US, but here in EU homeless people are homeless because they are to retarded to get their own welfare check. Fuck them.

If I have change I will and only if they're actually homeless. Not when they're blatant drug addicts larping as homeless. I never ever give money to (((charity))) though.

I try, give money to the obviously injured, mentally ill, and ones trying to street perform in some way. I avoid helping the gutter punks though. I also can’t give to everyone because I live in Denver and if I have a dollar to every beggar I passed I’d be on the streets myself in about a week.

I have sex with the homeless. Specifically homeless men, oral and anal.

No condoms no limits.

You’re not the Aussie who posted yesterday he lost his virginity to a drunk abo, are you?

No, getting rid of the Workhouses was a mistake!

No because they don't need it
If they just made a little effort the government will provide them with money and sometimes a house

I don't give money, but if someone is desperate enough to ask a complete stranger to buy them a meal, I will buy them a burger or slice of pizza if I'm in a good mood.

I might buy them lunch if I have time, but I don't want to go out of my way. Also I fucking hate it when they start telling me some scripted sob story.

Yes when I actually have extra money

Not since I saw John wick 2. I'm all set on funding murders and assassinations.

no. giving money to beggars maintains them in their state of dependence.

I give through organized charities. The people begging on the street almost certainly have been turned away because they failed the drug/alchohol test at a shelter or refused to take said test. DO NOT GIVE BEGGARS MONEY. It only hurts them in the long run. If anything, offer food.

No, the city I live in has a number of very good programs to aid thsee people. They don't need to beg for money for food and shelter, so if they beg it's for drugs.

Most are gypsies/muslims, so no.

I saw an old man about an month ago... Eating cold noodles directly from the trash... I bought him a warm bagel and a strong big coffee.

There are no "homeless" people in Finland.
The only beggars on the streets are gypsies. They're also part of a bigger network that collect money this way.

I saw a man come to a gypsy once and she gave him all the money. I had nothing better to do that day, just strolling through the central so I just followed that guy and he went to another beggar to get their money too.

Food, water bottles. Never cash.

HOW can I in good conscience give a person who has MASSIVE problems with money, more of the same vice they can't control?

How much of what I give goes to trading or drugs?

I'd feel better about it if I didn't feel like I was enabling them.

>offer food
feeding people for demonstrating antisocial behavior should be a crime in the same way that feeding feral cats, pigeons, or other vermin is illegal

should have hit him a second time with a baseball bat.

Fuck no. Pieces of shit won't leave the city if you do

>"Sir please I need money"
>"For what?"
>"I'm starving..."
>"That's lame, I'm keeping the money"

Not before but recently after some life changing events, ive been much more generous towards the homeless.

Fuck no and fuck everyone that does. LIterally every intersection in my city has an addict on every fucking corner holding up a sign. Every time I get out of the car I get some bullshit sob stiory from some shitbrid whose perfectly capable of working but would rather mooch of the kind hearted people who keep society running. I hate bums so fucking much. My city has like 5 homeless shelters-- the shelters get huge checks from the feds, which they pocket in turn for housing these degenrate fucks, and in turn they unleash them on the city during the daylight hours to cause havoc and keep our area undesrable for investment. We went from a thriving city with a small nigger problem to a festering aids ridden crack den.

Related story:

My friend and I went into a liquor store to buy some cider to have with dinner. It was a shady Chinese owned store so it had a "security guard". The guard was a 30 something black male who dressed like a rapper. His ass crack was hanging out and was pressed up against the store window for everyone to see. There was also a second black male eating some fried chicken by the front door but he was inconsequential. As we were paying at the register the "security guard" came up to us and asked for a dollar to buy a drink! The shop keeper did nothing as a panhandler was asking for money at check out. My friend caved in and gave him a dollar and we left the store.

I have given some cigarettes, not money

nope there are social services to take care of them. We have literal empty shelters offering food and a bed they can use but don't want to, and programs giving them financial aid and a home while they look for a job, so if anyone in my country is begging for money he's definetly a scammer.
Some of them can make 100€ a day.

On the other hand there are genuinely good people living as bums because they have literal mental illnesses (that made them homeless in the first place) and no amount of shelter, food or money will fix that, they need medical and psychiatric attention. Sadly society doesn't recognize it and implying that homeless people are mentally ill is seen as wrongthink.

It depends. If I see parents forcing their mutt children to walk beside traffic with donation buckets I would rather them go to hell but if I see a guy with no legs I’ll give him a few bucks.

Once. Never again. His hands looked like he hot glued his fingers shut. Felt genuinely uncomfortable.

No i dont tend to. I do donate to shelter and action though.
shelter.org.uk

And some local ones.

I might give to German beggars, but to be honest, they could as well go to the authorities and get Hartz 4.
The point is moot though, all the beggars are Gypsies and I would never ever give them anything.

Giving money to homeless contributes to the tent city epidemic.

hahahaha

what?

Yes in form of taxes missmanaged by commie larpers trying to buy unemployed low IQ retards

Doesn't work like that though senpai.

>Need money to get cleaned up and get a job
>Can't get money without signing on
>Can't sign on without an address
>Can't get an address unless you're already signing on
>Solution: Live in a hostel
>Out of the question for a family to live in a hostel because the hostels are rougher than the streets
>Single person can live in one, but even then with how rough they are they would rather take their chances on the street than have to stay there for weeks on end to be able to sign on
>Say they stay
>Finally manage to sign on
>Sorry we have a housing crisis, where do you expect these (((refugees))) to go? On the streets?
>Can't have possessions in a hostel because the doors don't lock so everything gets stolen
>Constant vicious circle

I'm not saying it's impossible to get your life back on track because it isn't. But on the other hand it isn't impossible to win the lottery either.
See you need to have a homeless problem because that ensures that more goys give to your homeless (((charity))). Imagine if you solved the homeless problem. What do you expect the (((CEO))) of every homeless charity who was previously on six figures to do, join the dole queue? (((Charities))) are a (((business))) and just like any business you need a product in order to take people's money. In this case (((their))) product is the homeless. It's the best sort of business there is because (((they))) make money, they have an endless supply of products because unlike with selling people an actual product these products remain on the store floor (streets), and the goys feel giddy by thinking they're making a difference. Everyone wins...except the homeless. But if anyone actually cared they would try to solve the issue rather than doing the irl equivalent of sharing a faceberg post.

t. worked for a (((charity))) for years.

I gave a homeless guy a 2p coin once for a laugh and he threw it at me and started chimping out so I ran away. Fuck those ungrateful cunts.

How are your shelters in the UK? I've heard that the ones in Canada are filled with thieves and smuggled drugs, so a lot of homeless avoid them just to stay safe.

No I volunteer at a soup kitchen though. Odds are they dont care to get back on their feet, they just want booze money

Fuck no, you're harming them by giving them money because the'll just spend it on smack or booze. People without addictions don't end up on the streets. If you actually want to help them out, buy them a sandwich or a pair of socks or something.

There's regular work options for able homeless besides bothering ppl.

Not true. Religious people are only more likely than anyone else to donate to charity IF they will be recognized for the act. If they aren't recognized, the differences largely disappear. So these acts may be attributed to selfishness, instead.

no.

Nice source

You can get benefits even if you're homeless though because many charities provide a c/o address for this specific purpose. British heart foundation do this , and the job centre allow this, i know for a fact

I've never met one.

Yes ,but i ignore the gypsys because they made enough money to buy a house through the shit they get up to

>Need money to get cleaned up and get a job
beg for one day and buy 30-day gym membership
>lockers
>showers
>tv
>wifi
get a job washing dishes, rinse, and repeat until you've got an address. don't sign on

If I gave money to every gypsy I see on my way from work to home I'd lose my day's salary. Fuck them, they should be ovened or returned to their own country.

no im not paying for their booze/high
ill give them food or something though

Gypsys has no country Pekka, so gas them we must.

There are homeless in Sweden.

Do you shit where you eat?

The only time I will ever give a homeless person money is if they have a bucket of soap. I'd NEVER let them anywhere near my windshield, but I can respect they have at least enough dignity to try and do something in return. Thing is, this isn't the gilded age anymore, we are, by definition, a welfare state. The government WILL help you to some extent, and that is not including the countless charitable organizations (and homeless ARE aware of them and do use them, this is why they reject your food -- they know where to get it when they want it). So when you donate to a homeless person, you are either giving money to feed someone's drug addiction, or you're being taken for a ride by a con artist.

I've had homeless friends. None ever had a problem getting a government check to get back on their feet. Even in a high cost place of living, they'd have friends with couches to sleep on. But there are also shared living spaces. Maybe you're in a bunk with 4 other dudes in a small room, but it's something. There's no excuse.

Round up the "homeless" and execute them. They're worthless.

I thought their people originated from Romanian landfills.

Generally they are all just scammers here. The shit I've seen has really disgusted me.

> seen a guy get out of a brand new Chevy Silverado before putting on a shitty jacket and walking down the street to a corner to beg for cash
> saw a guy running around a parking lot asking people for money holding a 1 year old baby saying his family was starving. They weren't, he kept taking any money he got back to his wife who was hanging out in their massive rv eating chips (could literally see her with a can of Pringles waiving tv)
just not worth getting scammed, people are religiously shitty.

are you me?
i was "backpacking" around the rural areas here for some time. i learned a LOT of little tricks like this. hell, it's what redpilled me.

Yes. Many moons ago I gave something like 50 bucks to some flower selling girl who was sitting in a doorway, with what I presume was her kid brother. Cuz I was drunk and in a giving mood. She looked at me totally horrified. I told her 'you keep it, it's no problem.' Which didn't seem to lessen the fear in her eyes, so I went on my merry way. To the next bar.

>Does Sup Forums give money to homeless people?

No, food.

there are no homeless people where I live

> saw a guy running around a parking lot asking people for money holding a 1 year old baby saying his family was starving. They weren't, he kept taking any money he got back to his wife who was hanging out in their massive rv eating chips (could literally see her with a can of Pringles waiving tv)
I've noticed the people who take the scam further beyond just a sign and utilize children like that, or even their whole families, are almost always gypsies or rapefugees. I had an interaction with one at a Wal-Mart recently with his whole fleet of ugly shitskin children. He asked for money and I flat out said "No." He became immediately combative, "NO!?" Yeah, that's right mudshark, no. Fuck these apes. We'll see more of this particular scam utilizing kids as we near the holidays when they line up their kids like ducks for the pity me picture outside of super markets.

"no"

nahhh

they're annoying druggies that always leave their trash around and need to GTFO MY CITY AND STOP ASKING FOR MONEY BY THE FREEWAYS

No. Especially when I lived in your shitty country.

Americans have 78% of their wealth taken away by tax, and Canadians likely even more. There
is no way to do private charity at that point, and
it's useless in Canada - those animals are just
begging for extra tim horton's money or a trip to the local alcohol store.

I did one time. He was an older dude painting on the sidewalk and had a bunch of his art sitting there. I bought a painting of a forest for $40 which was way too high but I respected the man for not just sitting there begging. It was a dark painting but there's a bit of light peeking through the trees. Probably could have been done by a 10 year old but its like I can feel his life story when I look at that shit. Have that painting hanging in my room to this day, whenever I'm feeling a bit down I remember Ed Johnson.