WHAT THE FUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtu.be/a-GOgOKGcQY?t=50

>50 seconds in

Other urls found in this thread:

hardnoxandfriends.com/2017/11/27/presidents-limo/
youtu.be/a-GOgOKGcQY?t=50
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

seriously what is wrong with people?

Whoring out their kids on twitch for NEET bux is all the rage with leftists now!

absolutely degenerate

I dont get it, what am I suppose to be looking out for, never used twitch or camwhoring shit

dis sum kinda pedo bait
not clicking that shit

Is the sound only in the headphones or what?

why do you think that that was said someone just applied that sound to the video you people are so dumb prob never seen CGI hey look at this guy knows how to drive hardnoxandfriends.com/2017/11/27/presidents-limo/

Why would you post this?

Help me Sup Forums
WTF do I do with all this rage?
How do I cope?

I hate the modern family
Thank god my parents are pre-internet

Masturbate furiously while channeling your rage
Ejaculate hell fire

You channel it

I don't see anything wrong here? What's the big deal to you guys?

I aint clicking that shit niggah

where? I've been bottling it up so long my hairs been turning grey (26)

Shitpost
Shitpost
Shitpost
And then keep shitposting.
Chosen of KEK
Shadilay.

Its what saved my life.

I'm dead serious, it's just a family on the internet. This is like the new normal. What the hell is the big deal?

You guys really don't think those kids won't go on the internet themselves and hear that shit on their own?

God damn it, get over it faggots. Love shall be the law of the land you.

>purpe cape

The problem is subjecting your children to by proxy pedophila.

>white people

>>>/SIG/

your rage?

Fucking niggers.

The are people out here in the "Great United States," that force their children to do hard drugs.

can one of you NEETS summarize this for people who only have a minute to stop by at work? do SOMETHING useful for once in your fucking lives

I play sports on sundays with a few bros, I also swim and sometimes lift.

Shitposting in the name of the almight chaos frog god known as KEK.
We are the oppressed people of kekistan, dont you know?

The girl put on the headset and the Twitch followers said disgusting things to her. She is too young to have an online presence.

>implying this doesn't already happen via television, mainstream music, and movies
Honestly don't lie to yourself, even when you were a kid and had all those forms of media pumping shit into your brain--you still went online afterwards exposing yourself to even worse shit as a little kid but that was on your own doing.

You can't stop people from searching for themselves.

girl live streaming with parents around
some pedos sends message talking about cumming in and all over her

I felt like you guys actually did resurrect a Chaos frog god during the election. There was just too many coincidences. Memes do become reality!

I don't get it? Some twitch whore gets a donation and has her younger sister "make it rain". Although terrible entertainment, what's so bad?

>it happens all the time therefor it's okay

i unironically believe this too. 2016 was fucking magical

What's even the fucking point in saving this degenerate world user?

But i can stop strangers from saying pedophilic things into their ears, thus grooming them.

You ignored the part where I revealed what a sick fucking a child you were regardless because of your own will.

KEK is still around. Feed him, shal we?

>But i can stop strangers from saying pedophilic things into their ears, thus grooming them.
Not if you live in England, memeflag.

I like to go to pubs and stir up shit untill someone wants to fight. The problem is that I'm a big guy so I have to try and taunt even bigger guys. After a good fight I'm good a for a few months. It relieves stress, helps channel rage and also has the benefit of preventing me from becoming soft. Nothing else even comes close.

It aligns with every single occult source, as well as Egyptian religion.

>Chaos frog
You're off by one for a reason

really. how could they not know those pedophiles would say that shit? is it on purpose?

Fuck england.

NORMAL FAG DETECTED!

>you cant stop people from searching
but you can refrain from exposing them yourself and normalizing it

Hot, I can fap to this.

i cant even understand

The woman heard it, and she whispered to him through the mic to knock it off

Yes. I garuntee the parents engage in pedophilic activity, as is the new norm.

doesn't twitch ban no video game streams?

ITT reddit does what it does best

1/2 of twitch is women showing off tits

I want to bring it back desu it seemed to work.
Either we created some thought form or we actually resurrected an old god.

dont have to be plebbit to believe in the occult

Autistic, possibly phsycotic anons*

>What is wrong with white people

FTFY

Never been on Reddit I came from nationalist Twitter

Experament: kick shitposting to level nine thousand, and watch the geo-political landscape transform

It's a guy sending a stream of obscenities to a little girl streamer for the lulz. This is exactly what Sup Forums used to be about, or are you all so deep into the "think of the childrun" pizzagate conspiracy republican larping that you can't even laugh at this video?

Nigger culture spread by kike propaganda
NORMIES OFF OUR INTERWEBS!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA. Those things are so inbred you can't distinguish them from a sandwich.

Fuck no. We found our next target.

Kek is still around. Just look at all the chaos and know his work. Once awakened he was no longer under our control.

Well whatever you do, you absolutely under no circumstances should go postal in a synagogue.

>be a twitch streamer
>have kid sister
>she wants to be apart of the show
>harmless.jpg
>shares a laugh with big bro
>some arab writes disgusting shit so kid sister can hear
>some how this is bad parenting
>we need to make a big deal out of it
>time to end their twitch careers
>being this autistic

You people have mob mentality and it's scary. I reported this thread for doxing just in case.

So after the election has anyone seen Hillary? Did we send her to the shadow realm or some shit

>twitch career

>twitch
>career

>if i bring up reddit maybe they'll stop fucking my shit up by feeding power to egyptian gods
The absolute state of kikery.

>checked hitler
the only thing that's kept me from getting violent is knowing that it will only do more harm than good. Better to antagonize some other sperg to do it for you.

How are you on a functioning computer right now pedro.

You're projecting too much faggot, little do you know but the mass majority of people in fact [spoiler] don't [/spoiler] get subjugated to pedo shit on the internet when 7

if this is b8 congrats youve got me at full rage
great, go back

You're retarded. She was whispering something to the little girl. You don't have to take the headphones off the little girl to talk into the mic

Actually, redneck culture influenced nigger culture to a certain degree though the picture does seem to depict nigger culture's influence on redneck culture.

>youtu.be/a-GOgOKGcQY?t=50

Reported it to jewtube, doubt anything will happen though.

That's not love, you closet pedo.

It's exploitation.

What exactly do you think my endgame was?

Welcome to 2017, I know your faggot boomer ass can't comprehend making money on the internet but it's possible.

>someone just applied that sound
It's real, everyone was flipping out in the comments. Lots of twitch users have an automated voice to read out text that donors write.

>writes "some"
>it got to the point that someone donated saying stop putting the headset on her

She's so cute, I just want to protect that smile.

oh i know lol
just letting you know I play that game too

I'm more afraid of people like you around that little white girl than people who aren't alarmed by this.

But ofcourse I will probably get attacked for this statement.

But did any of you actually send an FBI tip in? Or the video to there local police & state?

oh YEAAA GIMMEthisll never happen..

if their parents are that stupid well then
all their doing is whoring shit to get money for themselves
after the shows off teh kids go back in the closet

thats more well guarded kids than you'll ever think of

I like how they use that picture for thumbnail. Also thank God i'm not a pedo and live with my girlfriend of 4 years now.

Pedos should be gassed.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
>le white master race

Why would you get attacked for it? Seems like a reasonable statement. But I really do want to protect her smile. Nothing wrong with that.

>purposefully putting your kid in a position where strangers say absurdly lewd things to her
>It's the new normal!

Jesus Christ.

how about i fuck you in your ass with this tree stump faggot then cum all over your bloody stump hole afterwards faggot while calling you a bitch?

you looking for attention pretending your taking up for something? those kids shouldnt be allowed on the NET the whole damn thing is like this and fuck off nigger go back to haiti where they have no laws

Only the rich or retired should be allowed to use the internet anyways.

We need a full societal de-degeneracization.

with that logic apply to my video look at all the comments there
they are amazed at that guys driving skills tard

ehh