Character sees a fresh dead body

>Character sees a fresh dead body
>Vomits
I've seen this a lot in nips cartoon. Is it a nips meme that I'm not aware of?
For argument sake, stench shouldn't linger after few hours.

Unlike Americans they don't have to shoot three people on the way to work.

Dead bodies stink like shit and piss. Just a gag reflex.

(You) haven't been around very many pre-morgue dead bodies, have you?

Or, y'know, it could be a reaction to the fact that there's a DEAD BODY there.

Not everyone can be blasé about death, particularly when its a sudden and unexpected reveal.

It's just drama, I've never seen anyone in my med or premed anatomy classes faint or vomit or do anything of the sort.

Formaldehyde makes you hungry for meat.

Lying nips, we all they killed 800.000 thousand people at nanking

>stench shouldn't linger after few hours.
This fucking guy.

Have you studied a rooting corpse? The smell is awful, besides is about the shock value, going in your way, doing your shit and them wham, a body on the floor

You sign up for that kind of stuff though when you do med. Rando anime character usually isn't prepared for a dead body.

The stench of a corpse is so strong that it'll even stick onto your clothes. Why do you think those who have to be frequently around them tend to carry vapo-rub to shove into their nostrils?

Looking at a cadaver in a lab is not the same thing nerd

You haven't been around death have you OP? I bet you think real life gore is beautiful; just like in your chinese cartoons huh?

Its actually pretty normal to vomit when seeing a corpse. Iv heard lots of first and second hand stories about it

I'm pretty sure I've seen this in America quite a bit too.

American media I meant to say.

The first time seeing a dead person up front and not on a screen. It happens in the west too.

Let me tell you dude, the shoot victim or something might smell a bit like shit and blood, no biggies if it is discovered the next day.

But let me tell you that some shit are hardcore enough to stench an entire block, a woman corpse being eaten by her 30 or so cats was alarming enough for people to call the police on day two on my hood, a beheaded guy floating downstream all bloated and rooting in summer can make people puke their shit out from very far away, at least 20 meters from the river to the street.

It might be just shock for the drama on immediate deaths in Anime, but trust me man, a corpse that isn't found soon is disgusting as fuck, have you ever seen a vulture or has a vulture walked close to you on the streets? Well a vulture can actually smell better than a summer corpse.

Source, I'm Mexican and executions are quite common around here.

Not everyone is desensitized from slaughtering chicken and pigs from a young age.
Corpses usually don't stink that bad unless the liver was punctured, that shit smells enough to make Slavs puke.

the first time they puked. but the rest got easier by the dozen

Yeah I just saw it in the last king of Scotland and that movie was both British and American

Well generally when in those classes you are expecting to see a corpse, so thats hardly the same thing as stumbling upon one.

Plus those corpses have been cleaned up so the smell is different

it was a fake dead body in steins gate though

It's a pretty common reaction tho

Do people ever barf for dead animals? Those reek worse.

Me, had to remove some bloated dead cat with liquid spewing outta its ass stuck behind my washing machine.

Dude, dead bodies smell awful, and also not everyone likes facing the idea of death in the first place. Plus it's sad and the bodies could be severely mangled.

Yeah what he said. I tear up at seeing dead deer on the road.

Hmm I'm rock hard now

It's not because of the smell you retard, it's because of the shock from seeing someone fucking die for real instead of in a movie or a game.

Can confirm.

I saw a dead fox once, like with maggots out of his mouth. Could not catch the smell, was outdors bu I sure fucking threw up. Even thinking back about it I feel my stomach in my throat.

formaldehyde makes me the opposite of hungry for anything

>Jaime Lannister avenges his daughter going Dorner on the Dorne

Why did they cut psycho Nae for this shit again?

>has a vulture walked close to you on the streets?
Where the fuck do you live that vultures just walk down the street?

This

I saw the same thing

To elaborate- I was jogging towards the highway when I smelled something I, as a human, couldn't stand

so I retreated

So I stand with the other user, if you've ever found some carcass you can't just be aware of it by sight- it will be in your nose first

t. "pre-med" babby without shadowing or hospital experience

You see a corpse of your own kind and then you get sick. The shock value is immense and it's not from the smell, if there is one at all.

>I, as a human,
sure thing buddy