White Supremacists at Princeton

dailyprincetonian.com/article/2017/12/white-supremacist-posters-found-campus

WE IVY LEAGUE NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3CnTy
archive.is/1vio4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHICH ONE OF YOU DID THIS, TIME TO OWN UP

>On Dec. 4, 2017, two varieties of white supremacist flyers were found posted to various locations around campus.

>The first flyer was titled “The Truth about ‘White Privilege’ and Jewish Supremacy'" and addressed a person named Linda Oppenheim.

>It opened with the lines, “Hey Linda (((Oppenheim))), instead of inciting anti-White animosity with your lines about so called [sic] ‘White privilege,’ why don’t you discuss the real privilege in America? JEWISH PRIVILEGE.”

>An Internet search suggests that the “Linda Oppenheim” of the flyer may be a resident of the city of Princeton, where she leads educational programs on practicing intersectionality in the Jewish community.

>More racist and anti-Semitic comments could be found in the flyer as one read on.

>The second flyer was formatted as an advertisement for a course at the University, titled “Introduction to White Studies: White Guilt and Reparations.” The flier claimed that “[i]t’s time to examine the oppressor society, to study Whites the way they have studied colonized people for decades,” and that “‘Black Studies,’ ‘Asian Studies,’ and ‘Latino Studies’ is [sic] incomplete without a critical reconnaissance into the pathology and practice of Whiteness.”

>The flyer also used academic lingo specific to the University, such as distribution requirements, which all University students are familiar with. The flier lists the course mentioned above as “YTS 305/WHS 201 (SA),” provides a “Sample Reading List,” and suggests “Weekly Blackboard Posts and Weekly Reparations” for homework.

>The Center of Jewish Life and the Department of Public Safety could not be reached for comment at the time that this article was written.

But goy do you know that whites invented slavery (and took my shekel).

what will ((((they)))) do now that /ourguys/ have infiltrated higher education?

>The Center of Jewish Life and the Department of Public Safety could not be reached for comment at the time that this article was written.
A storm is brewing.
Also learn to archive you newfag fuck.

Oh vey shut it down the goyim know.

Sorry, here's the link, I was just hoping on nordbro
archive.is/3CnTy

That's why weekly reparations are assigned, dumbfuck

be honest adam was this you

>How Jews Became White Folks
top kek

I agree the poster is pretty fucking good. Anyone have a template, or did he make it on his own? I would post one of those around here if they exist

>pet negroes
The fucking mad man.

I've never seen anything like it

It was me the hacker Sup Forums.

Holy shit I found Lisa: archive.is/1vio4

>Couple seek inclusion for multiracial Jews
>Jewish Center seminar promotes ‘pathways’ for diverse families
> When Linda Oppenheim and Bob Karp of Princeton set out to adopt in the late ’80s, they were already an older couple and wanted an infant. Based on a referral from a friend, the couple connected to a lawyer working in the Dominican Republic.

>“I was well aware that the child we were adopting would be a different race from me,” said Oppenheim. “Bob’s sons from his first marriage were Jewish African-American, so it seemed to me this would be a nice fit.”

you nigger, if one of youhere actually go to princeton, let's post fliers together next time

kikes all look like goons irl

Princeton grad here

what was your eating club and red college

is it better to be a kike or a niggerkike though

CHECK THESE SICK FINLAND 100 GETS

same, i have mutual friends

More like Dong Hunter, amirite?

Who did it?

apparently. where you in Charter? I feel like some of /ourguys/ are hidden there

fucking based

I'm 100% legit here and not LARPing although there is no way for you guys to tell.

Remember that headline of the students who got their Harvard acceptances rescinded after posting some anti-Semitic memes in a group chat? I knew the brother of one of the girls involved. She was Half Asian - Half Jewish. She's currently taking a gap year, and she's going to reapply to different colleges again. These people are just normies that said some wrongthing. They're not /ourguys/ or any of that.

>and while your at it
>your
Ivy League is a meme

that's fucking brutal, I wonder if it redpilled anyone she knew

Well, I mean Princeton is where all the people rejected from other Ivy schools go, so there's that too.

what the fuck is this even trying to say? it reads like a typical sjw anti white academic paper?

Princeton is historically the most Southern (read: slave owning, Confederate and conservative) of the ivies. More people died for the South than North from Princeton

that's the point, I think, it's trying to reverse redpill you

it makes me think it may be legit? as in a true sjw poster?

Oh thats going to get someone annoyed user

it's satirising the left wing type anti-white posters you typically see on university bulletin boards, creating and going to a meeting like this is at an ivy league school is career suicide

I don't think so, since it includes the nod about the Jews, and about reparations. I think they're just trying to imitate the real way professors talk (they do literally talk like this), in a mildly over the top/out of context way, so people realize what disgusting propaganda it is

Brutal but counterproductive.

IOTBW was neutral and put the leftists in a very uncomfortable position. They'll go after this like flak to a bomber with no issues.

Princeton had a IOTBW poster too, and there was hardly any fuss about it. Too early to see if there will be fuss about these, though

Princeton is one of the hardest to get accepted to. No like it matters, all Ivy leaguers are scum.

is princeton /our school/?

how is an anti white "teach in" career suicide at a jew run school? now that I look at it again I agree its probably one of us who did it but I still don't see how a professor who wants to put on anti white session would be chastised for it

I don't know what that guy meant, but it's supposed to be a poster for an actual course, not a ""teach in"" or whatever. It's true that trying to host an event like this owuld get you lynched

>Weekly Blackboard Posts and Weekly Reparations
>Reading List: How Jews Became White Folks

it's post irony

WOW, IT'S THE CNN PEPE! I didn't know it was real.

>today on "everything i don't like is white supremacy"
lmao, they're doing our job for us - they're making themselves look insane

yes. Meetup when?

to be fair, stuff like this is what's going to happen once we get a stable platform among a lot of people, too. they've jumped the gun a little, but it's not as counterproductive as you think.

the fire rises

it was real as soon as they made it turdburglar

Last year someone got into the print server at Penn and spammed a lot of network printers with stormfront shit.

are there even any white people left at princeton?

how would this get you lynched? anti white shit is cheered on campuses, what the fuck are you talkin about?

Lmao thats great. The goyim are increasingly knowing. Exciting times we are living in

Born too early to explore Space
Born too late to explore the Earth
Born just in time for the 4th Reich :p

This. Isn’t it seriously all Jewish and Asian, with affirmative action niggers sprinkled in?

Non-Jewish whites at Ivy League schools are a minority, but they exist.

>your
Still fucking based though, can't wait to see all of the articles repeating what was written and saying it's wrong without providing more evidence. Maybe some especially curious blacks will start looking into it

IOTBW is separate, obviously they'll try to connect the two but that shouldn't stop phase 1

>Hunter Dong
Is this the Asian version of Chad Thundercock?

someone explain to me how the anti white class would u get someone lynched on an anti white college campus?

You're thinking of Cornell, unless of course you're going to study their top tier hotel management program, that is

fucking BASED. it's about time the ivy league started pulling its weight

Based, but holy shit, don't fuck up your grammar when IRL shitposting on an Ivy League campus. Quadruple fucking check next time, pal. Fucking embarrassing.

Children provided by Laura Silsby?

because even they would understand it's satire

based princeton, least kiked of the ivies

the point is that it's obviously satire, it even calls out the jews. Lefties aren't so stupid as to miss that

That's satiric you stupid cunt.

kek

Indeed
>fags believing ill conceived troll attempt
lurk moar everyone