ROY MOORE: YOU'RE HEADING TO HELL SOROS

THIS IS IT BOYS. WHEN MOORE WINS, THE CABAL ENTERS ITS DEATH SPIRAL

archive.is/FLEre

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ICI1jtzUMOk
youtube.com/watch?v=_0V_xf3OQgM
imdb.com/title/tt0071222/?ref_=nv_sr_1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't wait until he's elected. The lefties who think Jones has a chance are going to be very disappointed.

O U R
U
R

J U D G E
U
D
G
E

Have you heard of Finland`s birthday yet?

Happy birthday, mane.

There's going to be so much rustling when Moore gets elected. All the kikes will scream "WE HAD TO THROW ALL OUR FELLOW MEDIA JEWS UNDER THE BUS AND WE STILL COULDN'T EVEN TAKE THIS GUY DOWN!"

What are the (((polls))) like for moore right now? Haven't been paying attention.

Happy birthday.

I'm going to say Moore by 9.

He's way up
Even Trump was comfortable enough to come out and openly endorse him

more salt for the salt gods

He's just a 30 year old creep that liked 16 year old girls. Not even fucking illegal, much less the pedophile kidnapping baby killing fucking Democrats.

What's the General attitude there in Alabama? Any anons there seeing it up close?

Consider me amazed.

I cringe so hard every time I hear the MSM lead their stories with "accused child molester Roy Moore". CNN puts it on their chyrons. It's fucking despicable behavior. If Moore can go to DC and not whip all these people who are bearing false witness on him, when he has to finally meet them face to face, he's a better man than I

What are the polls like lads

That's quite a rare Pepe you got there. Be a shame if somebody stole it.

It's not even creepy. The dude is a hardcore trad christian and wanted to make sure he was going to have a traditional virginal wife. Best way to do that is to find them when they're young and essentially do interviews and get to know the girls and their parents and see if they'd be a good match.

That's how he met his wife, and they're happily married with 4 kids. This was and still is perfectly normal. Dating women the same age as you is a meme.

Fucking witnessed

>suggests
we KNOW soros is going to hell

>Naming the Jew

MOORE IS UNDENIABLY OUR GUY

nigga u woke

You bet your ass he is.

You haven't seen shit yet. Soros is going straight to hell

When he wins it means Brannon’s mission will gain traction and that’s what the establishment fears the most. Moore is at the finish line without their help.

Bump
Wait til you see all the other cretins who start retiring

i am watching you citizen

I honestly think they might kill him. The man is too based.

Senate Ethics

yuk yuk yukkity yuk

I want him to win so bad but I fear that the dems are getting too crafty with their bullshit to allow it

>77
Look what you have done, you literal monkey. You have cursed this fine man.

Either Moore is /ourguy/ or this is an excellent play by him to get our support.

I've seen more than a few people who are either not going to vote or doing a write-in, which only helps Jones. Also Jones is the only one willing to have a debate while Moore is bunkering down and hiding behind a church. This is punishment on Alabama for not listening to Trump and voting for Strange. Doug is going to win, I have the same feeling I did when I knew Trump was going to win.

You fell for the (((allegations)))? I have a bridge to sell you...

>You fell for the (((allegations)))? I have a bridge to sell you.

you fell for a politician's load of crap!?
ive got a bridge to sell you.

these religious cucks are the worst. They can't even comprehend our constitution works. How can they serve?

>Doug is going to win

polls say otherwise

>polls say otherwise
pols say:

pieprzyć cię

>trusting (((polls))) in current year x 1.000992556
I hate newfags

Yea. Moore is going to win by 350k-500k votes. Not as much as Trump, but a sigifigant victory of hundreds of thousands of vote. Trump win by 28 points. Moore will be in the 18-20 point range.

>muh Jones is gonna win cause I feel like it

nice source of information you used to come to your conclusion, faggot.

at first I thought he was a total goofball but he's actually proving to be rather shrewd

If he reads the Scofield Bible we are screwed.
Scofield Bible was rewritten by Jews
It says to worship the date of Israel and don't pay attention to bad things Jews do

Polls are just a political weapon you pleb. Trump was going to lose according to most polls and guess what.

Moore will win

So how old are you now?
Happy Finday.

Yeah, giving the media another attack ("He's antisemetic as well as a kiddie fiddler!") is amazing strategy.

Bull!!! I live right here in podunk Gadsden Alabama and everyone I know is STILL voting for Moore!!! He's an honest man and this is nothing but a hitjob!!!

You all should schedule a pro Moore rally the night before the election at the mall

This. I’m 35. Girls 18-19at my work love me. I’m guessing back then 16 was completely acceptable

wtf I love pedophiles now

Springville here

Mobile, come fight me.

Wow...aren't you mature.

>wanting untainted women is bad
If he was a creep media already hangen him

Hell 16 is still perfectly acceptable in many states. Though you do have some in the Congress wanting to change that to every state being 18. Guess which party wants to do that?

Exactly. And it's not like it worked like it does today where he's going around smashing 16 year old vag. But the media is taking "man interviews 16-18 year old women and their parents to see if they're upstanding and come from a good background" means he's going around slaying teenage pussy, which he wasn't.

Meh, would love to see a Jones upset, but at the same time it's Alabama. Reddest state in the union. You'd have as easy a time getting a fascist elected in Vermont.

>guess what.
3/10 happens more than people like to think?

Satan doesn't want that filthy Jew in his home. That's why Soros is still alive

I don't know why you nut jobs focus on the popular vote so much, yes, Hillary won it, so what? Roger Stone gamed the electoral college to devastating effect as is, but you just got to win that popular vote.

You'll need to bring back a real jim crow, not just this minority jailing non sense if you want that. Leftist aparthied, get rid of state status for all the leftist states and make them colonies.

Roy Moore Rally!
youtube.com/watch?v=ICI1jtzUMOk

>Moore by 9

Too old for him.

CNN forgot to mention Soros paid to arrange for all the inmates to vote, they just screeched ANTISEMITISM!!!!

actually, Jones is now in the lead by 4 points.

>Reddest state in the union
That would be Oklahoma. Even nigger-infested OKC went red in 2012.

When I was in the army, we once pulled an Afghan in half between two trucks. Good times. I can’t wait for the slaughter of Jews to begin. These kikes are in for a hell of a surprise.

>JUDEN!!
soon
youtube.com/watch?v=_0V_xf3OQgM

nope

Wrong.

yoink

soros confirmed going to hell
God just wants to humiliate him before he gets sent away
>gave away almost all his money
>by kike principles, he's going to hell penniless

>bring slaves to your country
>infested

you should feel bad, my boy.

Well looks like it will be a Black Christmas after all glad he wrote the screen play, he knew.

imdb.com/title/tt0071222/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Oklahoma didn't become a part of the country until about 40 years after slavery was a thing.

>MUH HAAVARA!!!!
>soros is a nazi
>a pedo defended by a "president"
>embassy moves to jerusalem
wage slavery is fun. have more kids stupid goyim. never has this photo took on more meaning. the Moore Mutts need to go

And? I'm not saying every single American or white man is responsible, but you said infested. I'm pretty sure you got them there, regardless if they moved from one state to another.

Do you get my point or am I talking out of my ass?

>you got them there
That would be the Jews in London, m8

The exclamation marks tell me this is bait but Gadsden is a nigger shithole I live a short drive from and half the people I know do not like Moore. They will probably vote for him over Jones no doubt if they vote at all but honest man is a stretch.

It wasn't just them.

Whites, Arabs, Jews. Everyone did it. You can't say that it has nothing to do with you hwhites

>blaming us for the sins of the 1%

I'm not blaming anyone, guy. You said it's infested by blacks. I said it's not infested if you put them there. It's just an ant farm.

Now we're having a debate about who's to blame.

Either way, it's an infestation. The solution here is the same as it is for you bongs.

IZ BEZT BURTHDA :DDDDDDDDDDD

Pretty sure it was you limey fucks that brought them here in the first place... Thanks a lot, dad.

not white. not British.

>britbong
fuck, I bet you're even a fuckin' poo

close enough

We had some old dune coon try to blow our humvee up by wrapping himself in around 150 feet of det cord. Let's just say our .50 gunner wasn't too happy about having a sandnigger smoothie blasted down his throat.

whoops was meant for you

Nice backpedaling, but 9/10 slave ships were literally Jewish... Learn your geography. You think whites invented slavery? Arab slave trade was 13-14 times larger, and still exists to this day. The phonetically literate talk about reparations, the blacks here are better suited for life than blacks anywhere else on Earth. There is their "reparations." And them being a disease has nothing to do with slavery anymore. It's a genetic disorder that haunts Africans wherever they go (in white society, that it) that's why they have to constantly "rebel" to feel like they are back in the jungle chucking spears at Indiana Jones...

happy birthday you little shit.

People like you will be purged when the surveillance goes public. Better go underground muslim-imitator. Subhumans that torture civilians get poisoned wherever they end up (even back at "home")

>It is a small, rootless, international clique that is turning the people against each other

Really makes you think.

Yep.. I'm in lower Alabama.. Doug Jones commercials on every radio station and TV channel.. Jones is says, "Roy Moore has resorted to calling me names!" Such a faggot lefty bitch.. We've got this down here.. Prepare to enjoy the salt on the night of the 12th.. Dems waste money and we get a supporter of Trump's agenda in the senate.

Jesus christ, man.

>Whites, Arabs, Jews. Everyone did it. You can't say that it has nothing to do with you hwhites

That's my post before the one that you replied to.

And I wasn't talking about what you're talking about. I have seen those stats before, and I completely understand what you're saying as well. However, that was not at all what I was talking about. The guy said the city is infested, i said it isn't infested if you put them there. We were not talking about the state that blacks live in, or anything about reparations.

Also, checked.

Hello fellow Mobile bro... I'm registered to vote at my Orange Beach address.. Gotta drive out there EARLY and make it back here for work on the morning of the 12th.. Gonna suck, but worth it! Gotta mine the salt! Moore is /ourguy/

what the fuck is this gay fucking post

gas yourself nigger

>I can't wait until he's elected.
Me neither. I mailed my absentee ballot today.

happy birthday you memelord fuck

>There's no evidence of Roy Moore's pedophilia
>But Hillary Clinton runs a child sex ring out of a pizza place
Yeah ok