Real or forgery?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mBg-uRoh9g4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
start.duckduckgo.com/?q=protocols of the learned elders of zion&iar=videos&iax=videos&ia=videos&iai=ZI1A9MPcipM
xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/Kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=jvGgj8j0qzI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's real but it was written to discredit jews

real but Hitler fucked there plans up bad

Real. The evidence is all around you.

Rabbis from around the world still meet with one another and communicate to push agendas that benefit their nation

Real. I have enough proofs that they are real but I am shitposting at the moment. So, If you excuse me I'm gonna go wear a Black Nationalist Flag and insult some wh*tes

Real or fake, the jews are doing the things it outlines.

& now the China and Russians know about this so it's harder for those left

fake

Fucking kek

Jew! lol just kidding

either real or the jews were pretty impressed with it and decided to use it as a manual

Fake.
The way it's written simply does not make sense.
(It reads like a criminal simply confessing their crimes.)
If (((they))) would come together to talk about their plans they would not do it like this.

And the elders where and are smart mother fuckers beware of them

A real forgery, i.e. jewish gaslighting material. Like most shit on this board.

Why hide it when they can do it in the open and idiots yell, "FAKE! They wouldn't be obvious about it. BRB, gotta go rip Muhammad off of my wife."

real or not, the real offense was depiction in a bad light
disobey and youre a "antisemite"

Fake but it doesn't matter because they were written based on what jews were always doing and everyone knew about it.
Just because a document is fake doesn't mean the contents of it aren't true.

Oh ya and this is what sent Germany over the edge with the Jews have you every wounder what pissed them off so bad it was this
Jews before this leaked out lived in peace with Germans the whole time they the jew where planing there demise you'll never read that in a WW2 history book

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=mBg-uRoh9g4

Whether its real or not it lays out the framework the Sanhedrin would use in rulership of everything.

it is confirmed as a 19th century fake written as a work of fiction by a man who was trying to alert his peers to the dangers of international jewry

Right, but I'd recommend that everyone reads the protocols of zion, even if they are a forgery. They contain political concepts which are useful to anyone wishing to be involved in politics. That is, anyone could use the principles laid out in the protocols in a plan for world domination.

doesn't matter
it reflects current reality 100%

It's supposedly plagiarized from an earlier novel called something like "Dialogue in Hell Between the Devil and Machiavelli".

^As in whole section are lifted pretty much word for word.

Someone in St Petersburg at the turn of the century noticed it could apply to Jews, so copied and adapted it.

Does it matter?
It's happening anyway

One of my favorite passages from the protocols, which applies perfectly to today's politicians. They have no center

Not to be taken literally. It's a representation of how Jews operated, but these aren't leaked notes or anything

Jews assume you can either take it literally or think it's completely false, but I don't think many people treat it as a true manuscript of a meeting

Isn't that the same thing as being thirsty for (you)s?

basically, or upvotes. This is how most normies function in the world. Nobody talked about (you)s on Sup Forums until 2016 when all the redditors came.

Real

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

>forgery
>fakery

>semantics
>semitics

But like others have said, does it matter? The Protocols have been and obviously are still, rigorously adhered to by whoever rules over us all, that much is a massive red pill in itself to anyone who's read them.
I mean, it couldn't be any more clear - if there wasn't undisputed proof they were written in the mid 1700 or so, any reader could easily tell themselves it was penned in the 21st Century for the depth of detail to which it speaks about (((current world affairs)))!

Proven fake but it still rather accurately describes what's going on.

>undisputed proof they were written in the mid 1700 or so
Really? I thought it was a late 1800s thing

When the Jews first denied it they completely fucked up. They have a habit of making slips when they talk. You've even done the same thing they did, they said it was a forgery, but they meant hoax and never rectified that mistake. A forgery is a copy of something already in existence. A hoax is inventing something completely fictitious and claiming that it's real. So what they did was say "it isn't real, it's a forgery", which basically translates to "it's not the original text, someone just copied it". Deviating from the original in any way and trying to pass it off as authentic automatically stops it from being a forgery and into being a complete lie or hoax. For example, a copy of the Mona Lisa would be a forgery, but a copy of the Mona Lisa with pink hair, and claiming it's the original, would be a hoax.
The Hitler Diaries were a hoax because they were entirely fictitious. You can't say the Hitler Diaries were a forgery because there were never originals to copy from.

Also this. It's just like when people say Yuri was memeing and was actually an undercover Commie used to subvert the West...even though everything he says is completely true, is shown daily to be true, and he would have been outlining his entire plan. If you openly explain what your plan is then you can't subvert people using it.

it's very obviously fake

Both
It's a fabrication that accurately describes Jews

>comic sans

dropped

Real. Read the assesment made by Ulrich Fleischhauer.

>or so
was my disclaimer. I couldn't be arsed to look it up desu

lol shouldn't all of them be red

Redpill me on the protocols. Does it matter if it's fake if it details what's currently happening?

Does anybody have read this ?

it's fake in the same way that blood "libel" is fake.

anything damning and genocide justifying, they yell "FAKE NEWS"
see pizzagate.

It's true, it's a hidden in plain sight tactic. They love it.

See also, St. Simon of Trent

Real.

”The Protocols” is a must-read.

These are not forged. Beware, black pill inside.

Been on Sup Forums since 2011 and I’ve never seen this book discussed here

>manages to predict multiple world events decades and decades in advanced
>forged

Pick 1

I made a thread about it once

This. Who cares if it's real?; The material in it is gold.

>billion dollar fund to rebuild jewry
Kek

Just wondering, what are your political views and how do you think they combat Judaism

EVERYONE SAYS PROTOCOLS IS A HOAX
READ PROTOCOLS
TAKE NOTE OF EVERY TACTIC TO CONTROL POPULATION IN THE PROTOCOLS
NOTICE THAT (((THEY))) ARE IN EVERY POSITION OF CONTROL AS RECOMMENDED BY PROTOCOLS
START TO NOTICE (((THEM))) EVERYWHERE
(((START))) (((TO))) (((NOTICE))) (((THEM))) (((EVERYWHERE)))

> (((THEY))) (((ARE))) (((EVEN))) (((HERE))) (((ON))) (((Sup Forums)))
>THE (((PROTOCOLS))) ARE REAL.......

Just listen to the whole thing yourself to realize to see what a forgery it is!

("Private" link)

start.duckduckgo.com/?q=protocols of the learned elders of zion&iar=videos&iax=videos&ia=videos&iai=ZI1A9MPcipM

click on "watch here"
Amazing to think people believe this forgery.

Forgery

Doesn't matter. Even if it's a forgery, it doesn't stop the predictions from taking place. Try looking at the events predicted and contrasting them from what has happened.

The thing is, it doesn't really matter if it is real or a forgery, as everything it outlines is currently happening or being implemented.

Its not discussed on /tv

Read it people, it's real

The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion
xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/Kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf

>I'm gonna go wear a Black Nationalist Flag
You mean you're not wearing one right now?

It's fake, but jews believe it's real and follow it precisely.

>1 post by this ID
All you tards are falling for an obvious slide 'n run thread

youtube.com/watch?v=jvGgj8j0qzI
Accurate assessment by yours truly

if i wrote a book called, the protocols of the learned elders of fitness, and said you have to eat clean and lift to get fit, and everyone called it a forgery, would it really matter.
call a spade a spade and if it is the truth it is the truth no matter who or what it comes from.
a good example of this is when the merovingian from the matrix talks about causality, it is an inescapable law of nature that we must all obey.

please kys

read it

you will be surprised how accurate it is

It's like Goldsteins book in 1984. It's a forgery that contains truth.

Whether it’s fake or real it fits exactly what is going on right now. It’s authenticity is a moot point

Best description so far ITT, it is a piece of anti-Semitic propaganda and not a real account of a sp00ky Jew meeting, but it is mostly accurate as to what Jews get up to. They just don't need a single massive conspiracy as they naturally subvert and poison everything. They still have specific conspiracies, like Bolshevism or neoconservatism, but mostly they just Jew Jewishly and ruin everything by nature, working together with one another as needed.

Third post best post.

Only seems fake due to bad translators

Read it and believe it. It tells all of what is occurring throughout history and how they are really using these tactics you just have to look at what is happening and history.

>talking about niggers and Europe is somehow shilling

>REEE IT'S FAKE ANTI SEMITIC PROPAGANDA
>but like i cant really deny that everything it says has come to happen either

No, with the Argentinian flag I pretend to be wh*te. With the Black Nationalist, I own the kang beast inside me.

irrelevant, misleading question

Have only read a few pages and if im correct I won't wake up tomorrow morning but.. Fuck it I prefer to wake up tomorrow. Figure it out urself goy.

>if A, then made up B, therefore non-A
post hoc rationalization

yes it's the herd mentality

so by continuously denying the protocols the jews are supporting them and their execution

> The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion - Real or forgery?
The only statement I care to make about the Protocols is that they fit in with what is going on.

First published in 1897, the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion tell of Jewish control of world banking, world media, communism, liberalism, and political parties of every type.

The master plot includes plans to:

- Destroy the Catholic Church and all Christianity
- Promote Atheism
- Wage class warfare / labor against management
- Overthrow Tsarist Russia
- Corrupt the morals of the people
- Promote senseless “modern art” and dirty literature
- Use anti-Semitism to keep "lesser Jews" cohesive
- Manipulate women with ideas of "liberation"
- Create economic depressions and inflations
- Create "controlled opposition" to themselves
- Use state debt as a weapon to enslave countries
- Subvert and control all existing governments
- Install tainted politicians that can be blackmailed
- Manipulate college students with phony idealism
- Assassinate world leaders
- Spread deadly diseases
- Use balance of power politics to control nations
- Commit acts of terrorism
- Promote sports and games to divert people
- Start a World War which will include the USA
- Set up world government after an economic crash

Chief Rabbi here. Totally real. Check 'em.

Fake. It was proven a hoax in ‘24

Their

any further questions?

Are those jars of milk?

Fake but true.
As Henry Ford said, if they are fake, why do they agree so closely with reality?
That is the important question. Fact or fiction, are they correct?
>Yes, they are

it has been proven to be real

a real redpill suppository in any case

EITHER WAY IT WAS THE JEWS

(((Their)))

>just kidding
welcome, newfriend

Arabs believe it's genuine so it's definitely fake.