So now that Russia has been banned from the Olympics, why is Putin still not enemy of Trump?

So now that Russia has been banned from the Olympics, why is Putin still not enemy of Trump?

This is a huge humiliation to Russia and Trump could have EASILY made it go away.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AOAtz8xWM0w
youtube.com/watch?v=LJ0XI6SkOvU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

How could he have made it go away? The Olympic committee is an independent organization. There have been several times where US cities were beat out by third world shitholes to host the summer olympics.

>Russia has been banned from the Olympics

what?

It's fucking bullshit. Everyone uses steroids. Russia is the strawman of the political world.

Really russia being banned is not a suprsie to anyone not even putin plus he just stopped caring

fuck the Olympics, I wish we were banned so I didn't have to hear about it

> boomers
> implying Russians had a single baby boom in USSR
> every nation had 2 of it
> after ww1 because of antibiotics and after ww2 because of broken window fallacy post-war restoration economy growth

> Russians where starved in 1920`s > to kill kulak parasites
> 1930's > to fund industrialization
> 1941-1945 > with Hitlers assistance
> 1947-1950 > to fund COMECON and it's version of Marshall plan > more money is given to pooland, than the whole american Marshall plan
> 1962 > because why not? > inb4 raising prices for bread, salt and butter specifically in Russian regions is not starving out Russians, it must be something else > if they had no bread, they should have eat cakes
> 1970's > aka "deficit"
> 1980's > aka perestroyka
> 1990's > aka privatizatsya

> NO BABY BOOMS WHATSOEVER
> ONLY MULTIPLE GENOCIDE FOR RUSSIANS
> trough starvation
> trough sending best Russian medicine workers to minority republics and sending mentally unabled minorities to work here to improve their grave digging business here
> trough redistribution of resources from starving Russians to minorities
> etc.

I fuckign hate spectator psorts tbqh

Soviet Russia's baby boom was neutralized by the great Soviet Famines that killed millions. "Industrialization" that killed millions, Gulags, that killed millions, wholesale executions that killed millions. Followed by a Baby Doom-population drop

Just watch NORTH KOREA how they will fuck up attendance of foreign tourists in SOUTH KOREA during Winter Olympics.
They will create shit so people will be scared traveling to South Korea.

Is it really political? Really?

Seems like it's a clear-cut case of doping. You Russiaboos can never admit guilt about anything.

I think everyone dopes, but this seems more a case of russian doping by extreme, unapologetic and blatant that no one could turn a blind eye anymore.

how would Trump make it go away?

>how would Trump make it go away?
VERY SIMPLE.
By admitting that USA officials were working very hard to influence (read scare) Olympic officials to use any possible dishonest means to ban Russia.

Slavnigs were doping more than anyone in recorded history. They even had paid agents inside the anti-doping lab to swap out contaminate samples and they had holes cut in the walls of the restrooms to hand off clean urine samples. All of this was directed by the top slavnig, Putin. He thought he could make Russian great again with drugs, degeneracy, lying and cheating.

Like he doesn't have his tiny hands full at the moment.

Yep, pretty much this with more accent to extermination of Russians specifically.

Kasparians and Sarkeesians had opportunity to do business and accumulate capitals since 70`s, so they entered capitalism with a great wealth. Tarded Priebalts where allowed to have normal suburb homes and where the "intellectual elite", just because they had protestant education tradition. Any researches, that showed that they are not so bright where dismissed for racism propaganda. BTW formally accused racism was directed against middle east dwellers, who have IQs of 87.

You can project that situation on your politics, when elites cry about racism, that is formally directed against spics and niggers, but is really directed to kick out (((white tards))) from the 1% and replace them with superior white autism.

Replace them before they build USSR at your home too.

If the US is as powerful as you think it is you should just accept that you are their eternal bitch and stop complaining.

the olympics are fucking stupid and tend to render the host cities bankrupt with a bunch of buildings that will never be used for anything.

So the confession of the Russian doctor behind the scheme and all of the mountains of evidence are somehow the US's fault? Slav nigs are always the same
>We dindu nuffin
>Dis America's fault dat we wuz criminals n sheet

Russia isn't exactly swimming in friends so maybe they try to salvage whatever is left of their reputation. Such a shit and cunty people all around.

The only good thing about the olympics is going to be watching a bunch of mentally ill men pretending to be women btfo all the cunts

Everyone was doping. The only reason Russia had to fake the tests is because the higher ups were having the athletes do ridiculous cycles. The whole "controversy" just shows how stupid anti-steroids policies are. Let the athletes take steroids, who gives a fuck anyways.

actually >and all of the mountains
Mountains of evidence is just words of a one mentally ill fucker.
Not one single 100% solid evidence was ever presented.Just empty words.

Same as when IRAQ was accused of having weapons of mass destruction, remember that big fat fucking lie???? and USA with others went to war in IRAQ.

Same shit is happening here.

I wonder who could be behind this post....

(((RUSSIAN DOCTOR AND EVIDENCE)))

>meme flag
>defending russian degeneracy
Hmmm....

>the evil things Russia does is never their fault
Sounds like black people.

just a fucker who thinks with his brain not like you fucking burgers thinking with your fat asses, not seeing the fake conspiracy behind it.
USA society and economy and respect all over the World is dying miserable death so you guys as usual reach for the low life tactics.
Nothing new with Rotten Hamerica.

Trump colluded with Russia, mountain of evidence

Russia is being exposed as a degenerate cheating, criminal AIDS hole.
>Highest AIDS outside of Africa
>Highest drug addiction rate
>Highest suicide rates
>All athletes in Russia are doping
>Banned from Olympics
>All Olympic records being removed from the record books
Absolute degeneracy. Russia has no one to blame but themselves. Not since Soviet East Germany has there been so much cheating at the Olympics.

Russian can't compete so they cheat. Whether it's Olympics or videogames, Russians cheat.

What Olympic athlete isn't on steroids? This is just more evil russia! rhetoric

YES YES RUSSIA IS ALL BAD and ROTTEN AMERICA IS ALL GOOD

DID YOU EVER CHECKED WHO HAS MORE DEGENERATE FAGGS in their country and who HAS WORST RECORD OF IMMORALITY

Russia National anthem Russian & English lyrics
youtube.com/watch?v=AOAtz8xWM0w

user, tell the truth, how many Russians fucked you in your ass so now you have such massive butthurt. lol
you are damaged for life with your emotional pain embedded so deeply by strong Russians .KEK

The IOC banning Russia made me more mad than I thought I would be...

This hate against Russia is fucking outrageous. Are the kikes in power really that mad that Russia btfo'd their ISIS puppets in Syria so quickly? Damn...

Fedor Emelianenko great Russian fighter.
The GREATEST MMA Fighter Fedor Emelianenko
youtube.com/watch?v=LJ0XI6SkOvU

YES! RUSSIA YES!

...Russia, right? The fag problem is so out of control in Russia that they needed to pass laws to deal with it

*sigh*

How about banning the USA for pedophilia?
I doubt the performance drug issue is an official policy of the Russian government.

>Athletes were doing ridiculous cycles
He wanted them on a cycle during the Olympics like a madman. Most stop like a month prior

you are an idiot, I bet you are a fagg as well.
The reason Russian Gov is passing laws against faggs is to make a statement that Russian Gov is normal and has healthy moral and social principles,
otherwise this pic related will happen as you can see freely in your rotting American society.

Ukrainian shit head detected. kek

So you're admitting the situation is so out of control with fags running around in Moscow that the government needed to step in. Thanks!

At least I can be satisfied knowing that no matter how much respect for the US dies, it will never be as low as the absolutely zero respect everyone has for Russia.

It's literally a CIA ploy to influence Russian elections.
Either it's over Trumps head, he doesnt care or, more likely, he's part of the globalist ploy.

fags in RUSSIA are very well prosecuted and put down like dogs.
Don you worry about it.Russians know how to deal with this scum of the Earth.

Because Russia doesn't give a shit about degenerate olympics, in Soviet Russia, they olympic the degenerates.

You see, the olympics are like feminism, in the beginning, it was all about proving which country has the best athletes, but nowadays it's a shitfest of people you're not even sure if they belong in the right country like niggers in every team for example.
Feminism was about obtaining equality for women, but ended up being an excuse to be a degenerate who hates men.

Also Poutine knows that Trump is his greatest ally to defeat the degenerates.

Btw I'm so sick and tired of you cuck anglos taking the glory of Quebec in the olympics, we win most of your medals, the only thing you're good at is being faggots.

The olympics can't always happen in your country, Steven.

>Btw I'm so sick and tired of you cuck anglos taking the glory of Quebec in the olympics, we win most of your medals, the only thing you're good at is being faggots.
LOL

It will improve Putin's polling I reckon

I think my favorite part is how universally butthurt this makes all the russia posters here.

>ou see, the olympics are like feminism, in the beginning, it was all about proving which country has the best athletes, but nowadays it's a shitfest of people you're not even sure if they belong in the right country like niggers in every team for example.

>Btw I'm so sick and tired of you cuck anglos taking the glory of Quebec in the olympics, we win most of your medals, the only thing you're good at is being faggots.

>olympics are for degenerates
>queerbec wins most medals

Thanks for proving our point, faggot

>the only thing you're good at is being faggots
I think they have Prime Faggot as a leader who also cries like a bitch all the time.
He even cried when he was flushing toilet paper feeling sorry for the tree.

>ever
>giving a fuck about the olympics

Enjoy your ice dancing and dressage and international bribery and money laundering schemes you fucking queers.

Same olympics that’s allowing trans?

This just further shows Finland's Mongol blood from their high IQ.
Kek

Would be so funny if North Korea somehow would fuck up the attendance at the Winter Olympics.
I would laugh so hard. kek

>Same olympics that’s allowing trans?
Thank Americans for it.
They are such a progressive nation,you know

Actually I was only pretending, Ontario won 3 times more medals last summer games which proves how much of a faggot you are. But if we really wanted to, we could win more medals than you, however we don't give a fuck because the olympics are for degenerates and Canada is even more degenerate, plus they steal our glory, so we boycott the olympics just like we're boycotting hockey now, but we still have more stanley cups in Montreal than you could ever wish for, because we had Quebecois players in the team.

Actually I was only pretending, Ontario won 3 times more medals last summer games which proves how much of a faggot you are. But if we really wanted to, we could win more medals than you, despite having a much lower than Canada, however we don't give a fuck because the olympics are for degenerates and Canada is even more degenerate, plus they steal our glory, so we boycott the olympics just like we're boycotting hockey now, but we still have more stanley cups in Montreal than you could ever wish for, because we had Quebecois players in the team.

Is this a dude who got humiliated by Kadyrov? Later his daughter was beaten by Chechens and he did nothing?

>i was only pretending to be a faggot
>haha but we have more irrelevent sports cups than you do!!

YOU SURE SHOWED ME

This is indefensible, nakedly political bullshit, but there's not really a way to communicate this. You can't boycott the Olympics because they are a standard Western European corruption clearinghouse. Maybe you can boycott whatever fast food company gets a paradoxical Olympic tie-in campaign.

>National sport
>suddenly irrelevant because Quebecois are better than them at it

Canadians, ladies and gentlemen

Lacrosse is the national sport you fucking tard, and only braindead normies give a fuck about sports.

Take that baguette out of your ass and remember your place as welfare queen of Canada, with Ontario your supreme anglo bull.

We kicked your ass at hockey and you're still butthurt about it 50 years later you delusional nigger, tell me why should we work if we don't even want to be part of your stupid fucking country?

I'm enjoying watching these leafs argue with each other.

Yeah yeah ... Russian gov is so concerned by morality. Interesting why all members of Russian gov sent their kids to study and live in The "degenerated" West.

Both Putin's daughters - suck south Korean and Dutch dick respectively.

Peskov's daughter - sucks black dicks in Paris

Zheleznyak's kids - all three live in Switzerland.

List goes on and on.

You're nation of fucking cucks, the same as the westerners'. The difference is westerners are wealthy cucks, and you are dirt poor faggots. Your GDP per capita, despite of having gas and oil, is fucking lower than bloody Poland!

In the aftermath of the Chechen strongman’s decision to host child MMA fights involving his three sons, Emelianenko spoke out against the illegal activity and was immediately faced with an avalanche of humiliating posts and intimidation from Chechen fighters associated to Kadyrov.
A few days later, his 16-year-old daughter was attacked on her way to school in Moscow, which led many to assume that Kadyrov was involved in the attack.

What do you expect from muslim dogs in Chechnya,very typical of muslim slimes.

HURR 12 OF OUR GUYS BEAT 12 OF YOUR GUYS AT A SPORT WE ARE BETTER WE DONT WANT TO BE PART OF CANADA ANYWAY XDDD

then why does 51% or more of your province still vote to stay you retard? Couldnt possibly be all that sweet welfare bucks could it? Its okay pierre, at least you have hockey lmao.

Try to chip in some more gold medals, and maybe we'll give you some more refugees to enrich you with.

POLAND is sucking American cock and is swallowing without spilling a drop.
If wasn't for money from EU Poland would be on the same level as Albenia by now.

Because that was not USA's fault at all. A russian whistleblowed the russian doping scheme. He's marked for death.

lol

Thats so fucking disgusting that if I was Trump OR Poutine, I'd SWAT your house just to have you spend the night in a cell next to Bubba.

Faggots like the bearded woman that sang at the olympics, are disgusting abominations of nature and should be burnt like witches in the 18th century.

Kinda shows who rules Russia.

Chechens can do whatever they want. Kadyrov killed first Ivan when he was 16, but know he's a head of a region and has a title of Hero of Russia.

I dont know how worried I would be being marked for death by russia. That list must be a mile long.

On what level you would be without oil and gas?

Even now you're not more than northern Nigeria with the population of white niggers.

Russia is NOT banned from the olympics, I think OP is trolling, I doubt Russia is banned from the olympics.

trump cant make it go away. its in tokyo. japan has had to deal with russian aggression post WW2 more often than europe

russia actually tried to steal the northern most island of japan through political means and military force. the civilians gunned them down. this isnt even ancient history it was a few years ago

His daughters suck Korean and Dutch dicks and both live abroad.

We beat you 24 times in a row, buddy. Do you need some ice with that butthurt?
>Le 51% meme
Lmao the globalists threw money at immigrants to vote no like it was a fucking stripper and I shouldn't be repeating that because you know it but you'd rather act like a faggot, so fine.
The only gold medal I'll be chipping in is for fucking your girlfriend while you're working for my welfare

They take their time, but they don't forget.

t. Trotsky

Russians know how to play game with their enemies, not like stupid Americans who immediately roll out the planes and bomb countries
and later think how to cover up for their defeats.
Vietnam War is prime example.
Massive American Army was humiliated and overtaken by poor rice farmers. LOL LOL

It's definitely political. Compared to China, the Russians are all organic athletes. I also don't believe niggers are not doping. These people are incapable of not breaking laws if they want something. It was a political statement. I even have a theory the whole Russia thing is because Putin tipped his hand to King Nigger that he doesn't like niggers. Probably slipped a nigger somewhere, and since Obama is a nigger god, the US lost its shit over it. We are that retarded now.

Idk if that's true but I guess if Russia was actually doping too much we should hold them to a higher standard than that

Get off your high horse - if you think every top country doesn't have some sort of doping program in place you are delusional (and gullible). The difference is one of scope, effectiveness, and visibility.

How many years before people stop using Obama as a boogeyman? I would have thought it stopped when he stopped being president.

And one of degree of centralization of the program, or whether it's something national officials turn a blind eye to or encourage in the wink wink nod nod make sure you test clean type of way.

Yeah, your politicians are gonna nuke their families who live in the West. And destroy their own villas ... .

RUSSIAN was first man in space. Not some fat American, it was Russian.. LOL

And that's why the FBI is investigating the sitting president for muh Russia to this day. Get off your high horse. We had a nigger as POTUS. It's Jamals in every department nigging.

Dude fuck the olympics. Trump is so above that nonsense. So is putrid.

America nuked Japan's civilians.
Most evil war act by any country ever.

Trump could have made this go away but he's an asshole who plays a dumb bimbo blond on camera so that shills can justify a reason to shitpost "facts" that lead back to democrats instead of POTUS
When will you college educated Marxists learn that Saul Ilinsky has nothing on The Art Of War?????

It was sent there by USSR. USSR is no more. Stop piggybacking on Soviet achievements.

beat who? I dont even live in the east you dumb nigger

>muh globalists!
yeahhh i'm sure it wasnt anyone with a semblance of a brain that knew quebec wouldnt last a fucking day if it seperated

i'd vote to have you all sent back to france but they view you as subhuman