Based black chick becomes cuckservative poster gal

Wtf? Are conservative female e-celebs just a sham? I cannot bring myself to go on kiketube anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G1t60CDdA64
youtu.be/t0jSgCXgmDo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She just wishes she was white. She wants white seed.

another wolf in sheeps clothing

You trusted this person to stand with traditional Western values?

Why?.... Sage

Look up gynocentrism.
Conversitism is becoming more popular, thots have realised they can get popularity and/or attention from being one on the internet.

No, but honestly wtf are male alt lite fucks shilling for her?

Come on kikes you have to do better than this. We've had a carousel of patreon loving thots nonstop for the last few weeks. This won't work anymore and the (((alt-right))) can get stuffed in a gas chamber/oven with its self proclaimed (((leaders))).

This, and right now its widely known that the left ideologues are failing on a massive scale. No one is listening to leftist propaganda any more and leftism is being ignored like a bad habit by normies. Because women are natural attention whores, they're going to go where they will get the most attention, and thats shifting to the opposite end of the spectrum. They just want attention/money.

who the holy fuck is this baboon and why should I care?

DONT REPLY TO THESE THREADS, 75% OF POL IS A CONTAINMENT BOARD. Jesus. FUCKING. CHRIST

She only became cuckservstive because she was putting together a name and shame website and Zoe Quinn stifled it because it was competition.

Shes a liar, watch Tree of Logic's videos if you want a rundown

It's funny how she doesn't understand that this is a movement for whites, she needs to get back with her tribe and I don't care how smart she claims to be

Red pill black. The poster gal of the alt kike.

how the fuck does making a doxing wiki lead one to become conservative? I don't get the mental gymnastics of it

AHHHHHHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAAHHA HOOOOOOOOOOOOH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAA EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Jazz hands?
isn't that racist

Imagine my shock. I find it funny that conservatives buy into her crap just to have a black woman in their ranks.

Who cares? Conservationism is dead. The new right is disgusted at the weakness and individualistic atomization of the old conservative guard

Maybe they just like the horse pussy m8.

>makes a website where she wants to doxx people who "bully" people online and shares "hatred" only a year ago
>LOL IM TOTALLY A CONSERVATIVE NOW

Look im all for black conservative woman (inb4 Swede-cuck meme) but she doesnt seem genuine

Don't need no more based niggers. Diamond and Silk suffice.

Thats wacist. Are there any channels worth listening to since murdoch murdoch got shoahd?

I listened to one interview of her (previously not hearing anything about her) and she gave the standard tired "those sjw's are out of control!" speech everyone else does and I just assumed she's a negress version of sargon and other similar e-celebs.

Jordan Peterson is a liberal why do you have him next to all that vermin ??

See

>ride the ghost
>get the toast

She always was an eceleb in for the shekels and the fame.

She exposed Gamer Gate and Zoey Quinn, essentially because Zoey is an idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=G1t60CDdA64

I like Jordan Peterson because he believes that you will find greatness and meaning in your life in suffering.

Do normies not see the signs in her face of being a crazy cunt? Is it something only us autistic fucks can recognize?

You would be amazed how many normie cuckservatives eat her shit up.
Kind of reminds me of...
Pic related.

Historia civilis for some top tier pixel gore.
Unlike similar channels it's not just "fuck yeah ancient battles are cool!" but a lot about roman/greek politics and society.
As for MM-related stuff, I don't actively seek it out so I can't recommend much.

Based black girl btfo MAN blaire white on david rubin

Goys stop being so wacist and give me your fucking money
>/ourgal/
I'm fucking sick and tired of this bs.

Where's her nudes? Since that's all she's good for

>Based
>Black
>Chick

Uhm, guys... I'm pretty sure we can only pick one

I've delved deep into the depths of e-celeb degeneracy but I've never come across her nudes.

does this meme exist to include that cone-headed spook?

Dang. Your pic there gave me false hope

I want to believe. I really do

Take this patriarchy.

I don't really trust anyone that goes against their own people. Black people don't necessarily have to be a part of the black community, but they almost entirely are. Tokens are just cringey and a telltale sign of a manipulative personality.

More please. To fight the patriarchy, of course

are you sure?

>She wants white seed.
Sorry but not happening. Even mongrels have standards.

Lauren "I won't suck his pecka if he doesn't pray towards mecca" Southern

Yes.

>not being COMPED a black conservative trump supporting gf
go back to Taco bell

And you blame the token? The ones you should concern yourself with are the ones who hired them.

and maybe the token wouldn't have a side to betray for another, if the people they were betraying didn't have to chose sides.

I totally don't want to stick this pole up my tight pussy.

Not more of a "scam" than male conservative e-celebs. They're all in the business of having you pay for them to validate your dumb world view.

I hope those 'BASED NI...BLACK' people weren't too ostracized as children. Xenophilia is always a bad sign. I get the joke you're making, but that shit is truly dark of you think about it.

its not a joke, its just a fetish

Can someone explain to me why the right is so desperate for a token black female? We already had a couple and I thought the mainstream right was all about not caring about race.

>concern yourself with the ones that hire him
That's pretty much implied on this board, isn't it? Tokens and xenophiles are not always bad people. I said that in my original post. I get that certain circumstances arise that allow for blacks to live with white families and grow up 'white,' and people that belong to this group are perfectly fine, but you cannot say that most 'BASED' tokens aren't just fucked-up people with weird complexes.

Do you want me? You do don't you boi. You want to suck on my nipples until you get really hard, don't you boi?

They never truly let go of the concept of 'racism.' Cuckservatives push hard for the 'colorblindness' meme, because the left has convinced them that brown people are capable of magically becoming conservatives. If you aren't one of those 'muh values matter not color!' people and look at it from a realistic standpoint, having black conservatives looks retarded. It's just a complex to avoid reality, and they love having it validated.

Pretty good video that addresses the subject.

youtu.be/t0jSgCXgmDo

>women

I'm going to be your subservient waifu and suck you off every morning.

yes, thank you

>Diamond and Silk suffice.
Mmmhmmm. That's right.

My pussy is wet and tight goys. Armoured faggot doesen't hit the spot anymore.

most of them are shills imo

So basically you wouldn't hit that fine negro arsehole of hers if your life depended on it and she was to spread her sweaty black legs for you?

she is beautiful.

hit sure, regardless of political viewpoint but breed nope

She is black but in all honesty I wouldn't mind fucking her silly anons.

Not even close to the right person.

>Are conservative female e-celebs just a sham?
yes its all fake. this bitch wasnt nobody before the election and is just another jew wanting money. white people only have other white people they can trust. jews dont count

look at milos faggot ass he says women are oppressed now after he ran off with the money donated to a scholarship he was to make that never happened

>le dangerous faggot

Nigger, you need glasses or a 9mm round to the eyes. Try the bullet first, it's cheaper.

You have no fucking idea how much testosterone has piled up ove the last months. At this point I'm ready to fuck anything that moves and has a pulse.

Because she is smart, well spoken and right!