It's not okay to be white in New Zealnad apparently

good job napierbro
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11952912

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/good-news/top-10-things-new-zealand-does-better-than-australia/news-story/0c01556e705e7b8eeb55a90f4e59e07c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_New_Zealand
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>racist

It's working lads

It’s okay to hate fags

New Zealanders should stick to what they're good at, like fucking sheep.

t. achmed

Please, for the love of god, make sure its just this and dont put fucking swastikas and shit all over the poster

it's okay to hate whites

As long as the vast majority are devoid of stuff like that, then the project will continue to be a success.

is it okay to be a white sheep?

Stop posting these. No one said its not okay to be white. You are scaring people. People see these as a sign neonazis are stalking thier neighborhoods. You are scaring minorities for no reason.

Good maybe they will stop disobeying the law and being useless heathens.

Leave my country faggot

Yes they did. Proof is in the OP. Now fuck off.

You really nailed the barely suppressed hysteria of the leftist mind with this post.

Found the nigger

lots of people think it's not ok to be white

> You are scaring people

then they are part of the problem

New Zealand has always been our version of Canada. We refuse to allow the to join our federation they wanted to desperately be a part of due to them giving women the vote and being anti European immigration even a hundred years ago.

If anything they are worse than Canada who was only relatively speaking recently corrupted. NX has always been one giant cuck shed.

>No one said its not okay to be white.
jew. and this is a horribly weak argument.

It's okay to be white is racist
Gtk rwn

Australian literally have lower IQ's than New Zealanders so trying to explain complex problems to you is a waste of time, comprehend this though Ocker we certainly do not want to be associated with the Melbournite degenerates that you breed and we certainly do not want to be joined in Union with low IQ Queensland scum.

Comprehend.

its working

Everyone says it's not "ok" to be white. We are oppressed.

>HURRRRR DUUUUURR you cant post this simple flyer that reassure people that it's ok to be who you are
>can we print in a newspaper a call for genocide of those very same people
>HUUR DUUUUUUUUUURRR YEAH b/c oppression

>Australian literally have lower IQ's than New Zealanders

The only reason it could be lower is because all your fucking retards cross the ditch and live off our teat

nigga when nzers go to australia it raises the iqs of both countries

>The destroyer of worlds
I'll put that in my resume from now on.

Comprehend Ocker. How many times do you need to be told. Long in the leg and thick in the head aye.

Comprehend.

cheqd'

pepe here gets it, normies will have no choice now but to concede that only white people are being discriminated against solely for the color of their skin

New Zealand is what Texas would be like if it had remained an independent state. Better gun laws, Free speech, Less Nanny state and Lower taxes.

"Visiting nigger spots racists sign while looking for the local Art Deco Centre"

Is this article even real?

It's OK that you're a nigger, just stay the fuck out of my neighborhood. It's nice here.
Meh, you couldn't afford it anyway.

it really has worked exactly as intended.
every centrist normie who sees it has a chance of becoming race-conscious.

lol just found an article from the root about its okay to be white. So much fucking salt and such a complete failure to understand it

>We refuse to allow the to join our federation they wanted to desperately be a part of due to them giving women the vote and being anti European immigration even a hundred years ago.
Wrong.

NZ decided against joining. One of my family was the ones who pushed for us to remain separate.

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/good-news/top-10-things-new-zealand-does-better-than-australia/news-story/0c01556e705e7b8eeb55a90f4e59e07c

Some of the things you guys do "better"

5. Women play sport.
Of course they play it here too but you’d never know from watching television.
In NZ, netball is not only broadcast live but its stars, along with golfer Lydia Ko and shot putter Valerie Adams, also appear in the glossies.

7. Race relations matter.

>8. They don’t see gay marriage as a threat.
>And so they legalised it. Full stop.

NZ wanted join and were told no. You guys have asked half a dozen times since and every time we have had to tell you no because you are far too pozzed for us.
NZ will be the first western country on earth to legalise pedophilia.

You live in a land of freedom and worry free bullshit because Australia held off the barbarians you fucking ingrats. Australia props up your economy with a third of your workforce making their income HERE then gong home to spend it tax free. Australia allows that because with out us you would be another tourist trap third world island shithole and we want SOME company that is not muslim or asian. Not that your idiotic level of immigration from China and India is gonna allow that to remain true. Soon we will close all our tax loopholes we have so generously allowed to remain open to benefit you. When you are no longer a white country int he coming couple of decades we will cast you off to die a horrible Rhodesian like death.

Godless sheep fucking kiwi faggots and their inferiority complex. They think having a few mountains and some lakes makes them special. Australia has 10 times anything you have. and 10 times more of everything else. YOU EXIST AT OUR WHIM RETARD.

>Fyi I am a direct descendant of Sir Henry Parkes. The father of our federation and the man responsible for keeping you guys out of it.

F

I’m going to post them all over town now, just because of you.

Fuck I hate this saying.

We wank ourselves raw repeating this constantly.

I'm not interested in your rural and suburban retard propaganda nor am i interested in your local rag or joining your federation.

Comprehend.

>Pushing to remain out =/= being formally told no you cannot join well before hand.

NZ was literally so butthurt they invented propaganda for 2 decades after claiming they never wanted to join. Meanwhile we have historical documents with Queen Victoria demanding we accept you and us telling her to fuck off.

Wow, you're a giant faggot and you're on the wrong board.

>no one said it's okay to be white
Why do you think you can get away with lying this blatantly?

+200 IQ 6.1 Chadides

>he doesn't like wanking

Yeah? Then how come you still have open the option for NZ and Fiji to join in federation if you didn't really want it?

Also the Queen was dead by this time so...

He's an Australian that should be deported.

Yeah good reading comprehension there.

Crack up.

>YEAH TAKE THAT AUSSIES
*migrates to Australia in record numbers for jobs*

Comprehend.

No one said black lives didn't matter. BLM is scaring people. People see these actions as a sign black supremacists are stirring up racial division and hatred. They're scaring white people for no reason.

In 1898 when we formally decided membership of the federation? Or the preceding 10 years of discussion?
We primarily refused you membership because you pozzed cucks were caught secretly backing Victoria over NSW and were going to stab us in the back in the upcoming civil war. We refused you and fiji into our federation in direct opposition to the crown because we did not TRUST you and we needed LESS progressive arsewipes with political power not more. Fiji was declined due to being a black shithole.

The offer to join our federation is not open and has not been open since it was briefly considered in the lead up to ww2 and summarily canceled half way through by PM Curtin. Who saw you guys as a vector entry point for communist sympathizers and agitators.

is this "its okay to be white" thing still a thing?
thinking of putting these walls at walls in my school in germany to see what happen

F germanon.

>brittney cooper
if white people need your opinion on white people, we'll tell you. k thanks

Play it cool, Fritz.

on average it's probably true now after all the niggers and muzzos we've imported desu

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_New_Zealand

>It is one of the most globalised economies and depends greatly on international trade, mainly with Australia

> The Closer Economic Relations agreement with Australia means that New Zealand's economy is closely aligned with the Australian economy.

The Reserve Bank of New Zealand was established as New Zealand's central bank on 1 August 1934. Up until that time New Zealand's monetary policy had been set in the United Kingdom, and the New Zealand Pound was issued by private banks. A separate central bank gave New Zealand's government control of monetary policy for the first time,[111] although New Zealand remained part of the Sterling area by pegging its pound to the British Pound until the introduction of the New Zealand Dollar in 1967, when the dollar was instead
>pegged to the Australian dollar.

Australia is New Zealand's largest bilateral trading partner.[9] In 2013, trade between New Zealand and Australia was worth NZ$25.6 billion.[9] Economic and trading links between Australia and New Zealand are underpinned by the "Closer Economic Relations
The CER also creates a free labour market which allows New Zealand and Australian citizens to live and work freely in each other's country together with mutual recognition of professional qualifications.

Why do they think it's not OK to be white

I'm on the right board just look at the perfect ID and digits kek blesses me with
Tellin Nazis

Objectively false.

Lol because as inclusive as the left is, no matter what the right says it is hateful. Its not what is being said it is who is saying it that bothers them

This movement is brilliant.

It's tacitly exposing the left's hated for whites; and leftist media itself is broadcasting the message. We basically tossed them a pistol, and they shot themselves in the head with it.

Oh I'm sorry, do you feel upset that whites are trying to stop you from destroying Western civilization? Please tell me more about you fee-fees.

>You are scaring minorities for no reason.
They should feel scared though.

>A disturbing number of flyers with the phrase 'It's Okay To Be White' have been posted at UC Davis in America.
>The local man said he was angry and embarrassed and tore down the three signs.
>"Not the sort of thing anyone needs to see and to the person or persons responsible for this shocking display of racism: get a life."
>"Sadly you can't prevent that sort of thing," Dalton said.
>"It's the act of a nutter and it achieves nothing."
>"We don't need to see that sort of rubbish."

Would have been a chang, maori would have tagged gang shit over it.

>Stop posting these. No one said its not okay to be white.

Oh really?

FUCK OFF RABBI!

It was a /leftypol/ false flagging us

shlomo you're trying to hard

>Sup Forums.org/p
>ol

hmmm....

Would anyone be interested in putting up stickers of this? I run a small distribution company, specializing in stickers. Most of my clients are degenerate graffiti vandals that like them because they cant be peeled off only scratched/carved as a form of removal.

Openhandslaps @ Gmail. Com

At least a third of this country needs gassing.
Have no idea how i havent gone totally pants on head insane with rage at the plebs here.
Probably in my near future.
Beautiful place, utter fucking anti intellectual, apathetic, dont rock the boat cuck mentality of the people.
Die un zud low info sheeple.

It'll always be a thing as long as there's some racist leftist that gets mad at it.

DELET THIS

Can any of you white guys give an example of when you yourself were oppressed or marginalized? I know the point is that it's a systemic issue according to Sup Forums's Marxist interpretation but surely someone itt has some stories.

And yet you're a populist. If you're so elite why don't you just join them? Social Darwinism is truth.

I refer you to the top of the thread: its not ok for me to be my race/colour apparently.

>read the story
>literally a amerinigger chimping out and calling the locals racist until some virtue signaller tore it down and went to the mayor

Not him, but beside the internet and left bigoted college students, who bullies you for being white?

Haha, this is great, i wish someone would "get caught" and punished. Id love to see the SCOTUS ruling on a case to determine if being white is "ok"

Ban all N*ggers

I'm asking for personal stories. There's plenty of online evidence to support Sup Forums's white class struggle narrative, but that's easy to find.