Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lu49gL5HGHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I really liked the movie btw

bump

I can guarantee a brown-eyed amerimutt will post "hurr durr literally gay"

This desu

Best movie

Smart man. Shame Britain and France didn't listen to him.

Read his "Seven Pillars of Wisdom" to find out that the Brits sent TE to Arabia in 2011, THREE years B4 WW I to sound out the Arab chieftains on joining up with the Brits in case of a world war.

Sand Wigger

Failed Archeologist
Became a friend of the sandniggers instead.

He loved sandnigger cock

Betrayed by his government. My great great grandad served with him believe it or not. It’s a shame really. If we’d have kept our promises to the Arabs we’d probably have a lot better world today.

>Homo changed his name to Shaw before he died.
Literally fake and gay.
Also a masochist.

He was gay, but more than that he was a sadist borderline sociopath and an egomaniac.

good post
Lawrence's book 'The 7 Pillars of Wisdom' is also good

probably this, though I don't hold it against him

He was a fag? Why are so many elite English poofters? CS Lewis said in Surprised By Joy that he was royally butt fucked in the elite schools there. He said, they all were. Every boy got it in the button from the upper classmen.

.t piss drinker

It's cool when he launches a coup to overthrow the Totalist Union, defeats Oswald Mosley's communists and brings King Edward back to power from his exile in free Canada. (Kaiserreich, amirite?)

I can guarantee this amerimutt D&C shit is a shill campaign meant to divide the right.

nice

I really liked his book. He's a poet warrior in the classical sense of the word, the mas enlarged my mind.

It also has great tips on guerrilla Warfare

He was basically the real life Indiana Jones studied crusader castles i the middle east as weel as excavations in mesopotamia and

too bad the (((British government))) came up with the sykes-picot agreement and the (((Balfour Declaration)))

Face it user, you brought this meme on yourself when most of your compatriots were making fun of Europeans, especially the south.

>LARPing as strong arab muslim because you are involuntary celibate cuck in Britain, France, and Sweden

This is your future, europe. Your only hope is white sharia ;)

You are welcome for glorious enrichment of Allah. Have many white muslim wives and daughters, friends. Spread your seed like Hitler wanted.

You give science and women to us

in return, you get stable society and large family. High native birthrates!

Germany and sweden may even get oil and riches,

Our nations will soon march on Israel together once United States is collapse

European Union glorious army will be formed and muslims and whites will march to victory!

>this is now a Sup Forums thread
I have it downloaded, what am I in for?

You can’t hold it against them, virtually all English boys get boned by the older lads in school. Lawrence was still a fascinating character even if he let hairy Arabs ram his boipucci

Weabo

Kino.

I mean this unironically. I plan to re-watch it soon myself.

Unironically pro gay and proto sjw agenda.

Dir david lean was a closet homosex and master of subtext

Watch pic related next

all those david lean movies are excellent, really like bridge on river kwai as well

Amazing cinematography, that’s about it. Just the opening will blow you away.

Music by Jarre

What is this from?

youtube.com/watch?v=Lu49gL5HGHk

Just found this thread on Sup Forums. Scrolled the bar barely and saw this.

My grand pa served SS take some lose some eyy

That’s pretty awesome. Did he ever talk about it or the current state we are in?

That's obvious troll posting man

He was a cool dude, but in hindsight he's largely why Muslims are a problem today.

While it made sense at the time to unite the various nomadic Arab tribes to use them as a fighting force in the war, the fallout of this was giving the most radical and uneducated group of Muslims in the world real political power after the fighting was done, displacing the more moderate secular Muslims who previously lived in the cities Lawrence's army sacked.

I knew him until 12 then he dies, he never liked talking about it .. the most i got from it is that he really admired the planning and strictness, they had so much plans for continental europe .. although we are from suburbs Brussels he never really adressed migrants subjects with me. And for other degenarcy i like to think he wasn't aware of it..

One day I won't be either. Probs be in Bostwana sipping the lemonade, it's the only place in Africa that want's Whites back like in the good ol' days.

Afrika is full oppertunities

He was pretty cool for a gay lord, but the sci-fi version was better.

underrated

Most of the land there has been vacated of Bushmen by the government, therefore ample unspoiled opportunity lies there, and they even fear a world without whites, i'll go there our rep as a race is good with the Tswana, unlike the Zulu, Xhosa and Herero.

He's dead.

>LARPing as an extremist Arab in hopes of turning this thread into an arab-hate thread

>Mfw no one took the bait

Good try, lad.

> This

He is one of those illuminate niggers who did dirty deeds for the crown

parasite that was send by england who wololo'd the traitor arabs to stab the turks in their back in ww1.