manganetabarespoiler.com/manga-spoiler/boku-no-hero-academia-122-spoiler
imgur.com/gallery/I71V6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>it's just more filler
just gives us some more action Hori!
or show us what the villains are up to!
I don't care about Sasuke, what's-her-name and Pip Boy

>just gives us some more action Hori!
There is build up to everything. And we got plenty of action recently.

Best

Pipboy will save us from nuclear hero fallout.

That's on Hori for making the rest of academy seem irrelevant to class 1-A

Most of class 1-A is also irrelevant too

>Filler

people who matter in order
>Deku
>Kacchan
>All Might
>Shouto
>Uravity
>Iida
everyone else is just a casuality
>hell, I wonder if Iida should still be there
>he hasn't been important for god knows how long

Who in your opinion are not irrelevant?

>introduces more new characters that'll be irrelevant in 20 chapters
this is looking more and more like bleach-tier planning

There are definitely too many students, but acknowledging that the school has more than one year of instruction is something that should be done. On the other hand, we really didn't need class B.

Not him, but Sugarman and Sadrocks seem like the only two mildly irrelevant class members.

>Uravity
>Iida
No.

Introducing third years is always a good move because they will leave the school soon. They can be good mentors in the future too.

>After over 100 chapters, we get to see some upperclassmen
FINALLY. One of my biggest complaints about this series is that Class A seemed to exist in a bubble and barely interacted with anyone outside of their own class, not even Class B. The lack of senpais was noticeable because of how prevalent they usually are in school settings and how weird it was that in a training program like this they didn't have any mentors other than their teacher.

So pipboy is the original OfA candidate?

>OfA potential successor is litterally Pip-Boy

Maybe that's why he waited until Deku

I'm okay with third years because it helps show off U.A as a school. We've seen third years and we know second years do some internship thing. Now we have a good idea of what to expect as class 1-A goes into their second and third years.

Assuming there's no time skip.

Class A and B will have classes together this year.

I know, took them long enough. I still find it weird that Class A and B never hang out with each other in their free time, their only interactions are the few times the school forces them to. Class A didn't even know that Class B had a foreigner in their class.

New best girl?

All I could think when I saw those three was that they just came from Cyborg009.

Who will be unexpected best Class B?

I find it weird how nobody in class knew about the internships. You'd think that would be in the school program or something, at normal schools you're always told about stuff like this way in advance, especially if it's something that's done every single year.

manganetabarespoiler.com/manga-spoiler/boku-no-hero-academia-122-spoiler

Guy in the back better be cool, because his design is lame as hell.

I think we need them, what was wrong was that Hori assigns the class with too much students

Had each class only had 12-15 kids, Im sure the character buildup would be more balanced

Move Sugar, Sadrock, Tentacles, Invisigirl and Ojiro to Class B

and remove Airbubble, Chink, earthquake-wannabe, Beast and Kamakiri from Class B altogether.

There, even room for characterizations

So is Pipboy's Quirk intangibility/density control?

it's just best girl in disguise again

>acknowledging that the school has more than one year of instruction is something that should be done
Agreed, it took Hori way too long to show us older students.

no

it's bloody mess

Smaller classes would also have worked, yes. Elite institutions and small classes are a common thing.

No one will top Kendou.

I guess the explanation is because UA is an elite school and its student body is composed of kids from all over country or foreign.
I didn't interact with other classes during highschool too.
I

There's a distinct possibility he dug himself under there without a power, as a gag.

My question is, why weren't they show in the Sport Festival? If they are the top 3 students for UA, why none of them passed the second round?

Pony or Shroom

I'm talking unexpected though; everyone knows Kendou's the best.

I'm talking no screentime darkhorse

They were in another area with Nedzu. It's said in the manga.

user, we only saw the 1st year's tournament. 2nd and 3rd years had a different tournament (which for some fucking reason took place at the same time even though from a logistical/media reason that's counter-productive).

We we've already know they existed since the Sports festival. He most likely couldn't think of a good time to show them off like with Invisitits's powers

The Sports Festival put the years in different arenas

ohhhh, wait, were there more than on Sport festival at the same time?

>Airbubble
I still don't get how this pathetic fodder passed the robot destruction test. His bubbles can be broken with normal punches.

Yes.

Ohhh, now I get it, thank you based anons

The American Nightmare

If these guys want to look impressive to me, any of them need to be able to beat the shit out of Baku and Todo simultaneously.
To be fair, we have seen older students in the provisional license arc.

>Your sports events are televised
>Have all 3 events take place at the same time
>Have to waste money and resources in order to use 3 different venues, and make it impossible for anyone to see more than one tournament
UA really is run by idiots

Only because she has no screentime; it wouldn't be unexpected at all.

UA is filthy rich and they probably sell CDs later or publish them on the net.

It's still pretty inefficient. It would be better to have each event take place in a different day, that way the pro heroes can be there for all 3 instead of having to go to one and then watch the rest online or whatever.

I just really want to see her power in action and how Hori draws it. Probably my favorite Class B power just from name alone.

>UA is filthy rich
How much does tuition cost there again?

Many pro heroes have different schedules though.Some might be only interested in 3rd years due to different needs too. It depends I guess.

Class A always seems surprisingly ignorant and misinformed of everything. Probably because this is the first time their upperclassmen have talked to them (unlike that girl in Class B), and their own teacher refuses to share important stuff with them, like the UA crushing.

All I want from this series is to see if they imprison people that have powers too deadly to ever be in society. There has to be some really dark shit going on in the government with how strict their laws are and it's not just all happy super hero shenanigans.

Who is the girl in the middle?

>their own teacher refuses to share important stuff with them

I second this. Aizawa strategy of "they have to be prepared for anything" isn't really all that logical, because he's doing to students, students who are new to this and have to learn, this is going to hurt them more that help them.

I mean, I know it shows that a hero has to be prepared for anything, but a hero also needs to have a plan or they die

Yeah, like someone whose Quirk is being a walking Nuclear wasteland and everything around him dies. He'd have to be put away for the good of society.

If you didn't already know, there was a Wolverine single issue about that very thing.

imgur.com/gallery/I71V6

Happened with AfO (instead of executing him,for some reason) and Stain.

conclusion: Aizawa is an asshole
>dude expelled his entire class last year
>he's probably hoping they grow tired of his shit and drop out

>bakugo still acting like a petty cunt towards deku
wew lad, got worried for a second he'd actually stop being a shit character

>another generic blonde
Kemi was bad, and so will this one.

Well, he said that he was still going to surpass him. I don't why people thought they were suddenly going to be "best friends helping each other out"

No worries. It is another shonen. Character development is always stagnant.

A cunt is a cunt. A spergy brat is not anything to like admire.

>>dude expelled his entire class last year
I still don't get why the School let him do that, what Aizawa did was unacceptable. They accepted these kids, they passed the entrance exam. What exactly did they do that didn't mee Aizawa's standards?
The school should have just gotten rid of Aizawa and asign a different teacher.

Damn, I said put away, not euthanise in order to cover shit up.

He did nothing faggot. Only screamed because he did not finish certain things. And he screams at everyone.

not for everyone
Todoroki had some growth

maybe some of his ex-students are going to show up again
>as villains

Remember to buy Fallout 4 at full price guys

>literally posting he dindu nuffin
bakugofags have turned into genuine caricatures

>Bakugou screams as usual
>He is being mean with Deku
That is your reasoning.

Kaede Akamatsu, New Danganronpa V3.
The game came out in Japan today, so spoilers are everywhere. Be wary.

More people joining class 1-A?

Nah, it says that they are 3rd graders, the top 3 students in all of UA, in fact

No, it turns out that the school has older students in higher grades. Shocking, I know.

>lol it's Pip-boy
>It's Clearly fucking Tintin

Sup Forumsermins get out

>top 3
Is one of them the kid all-might has to train as his "successor"?

Everything i know is wrong, my life is a lie!

oh good, that makes me feel better

It's Pip Boy.

>Tintin
Not really

new girl looks like a straight-A student that enjoys teasing people

truly my favorite archetype

Yes really

Does the Edgelord have fanfs?

So who will each girl be impregnated by?

Man, Hori is an even bigger westaboo than I thought.

No it's Lucas.

Does the edgelord have fangs?

It looks more like that lucas character from smash bros

Why is the Bnha thread always so fucking cancer?

They have a man that can literally make venues for free almost instantly

OP out in gooks and niggastream.

New side chars! Yay!
Theres so many, reminds me of Bleach. How did this turn out?
Good job Hori

>Bleach is the only manga I know with loads of characters
Kill yourself.

this or a kawaii uguu face

>last chapter you literally shat your pants in rage because "olol new pretty boy rival XD"
>now it's just "who cares I'm still angry"
kys

Which character deserves a spinoff oneshot that develops their family life and some shallow backstory?

No MCs like baku or todo and such because obviously their development is central to the story.