Large if factual

KEK since the 90's
you mean when RUSSIA collapsed ?

checks out

Nhig 'f thuune

>BOLD CLAIMS
>NO EVIDENCE

>Please be right
They celebrate the possibility of POTUS being in the pocket of the Russian mob.

Massive if sincere

Plebbit tier meme you shitters

They celebrate the possibility of their delusional bullshit being vindicated

substantial if substantiated

hmmmm

>some dumbcunt nobody said something dumb online

Why make a thread about it? is it because you're a dumb cunt too?

That'd certainly explain all the audits.

Trig if blue

Nice one.

Twitter cap threads with opinions from nobodies should be banned.

Big if le true

Close to 600 likes baby

vast if verified

I know, but they don't give a second thought to the ramifications if this true. They just want Trump to go down. It's insane.

sage

well if a person on twitter says so..

But where is the proof though?

unironically this

Haven't these idiots gotten tired of being wrong.

"Trump collusion!" is like those guys predicting the end of the world, then nothing happens, so they move the date.

The already verified fake news audits?
Neck yourself faggot

>Calls other people reddit while posting the gif of a meme game.

Yep and the (((oligarchs))) came into massive money by buying state property valued at billions for chump change.

this disinfo artist is a paid shill, he knows sammy the bull bailed Trump out back then

This is yuge

Lib fanfiction blows

>The already verified fake news audits?
No, the audits Trump keeps saying he's been under for years.

Generally the IRS doesn't put folks through that that aren't doing shady shit. Basically if you get audited 3 or more years in a row, the government is trying to put you in jail.

That was in the early 90s not late 90s

This. For the last 3 years i've treated liberals I encounter like retarded children and it feels good desu

And now for something completely different.

Imagine being this delusional.

This is going to be funny either way get ready to meme

Exactly. Their investments obviously grew over the period because (((merchants)))

That has to be a lot of fellow Canadians

>Please be right

What every Regressive has been saying for over a year.

gargantuan if genuine

This is news? Pretty much public knowledge to any actual journalists for almost 20 years. That's literally the only Trump Russia connection there ever has been

>the government is trying to put you in jail.
Yes, the Obama admin was desparetly trying to find shit to put Trump in jail over. They're still combing over his records in an attempt to get him in hot water.

Do you not remember the IRS was politicized?

>But where is the proof though?
I actually don't get it either. All of these people could get sued for this at this point.

muh dik if true

Hahahahaahhaha

So trumps been being audited for years, consecutively, and the IRS still hasn't gotten him on anything?
Why is this government so dead set on digging up some sort of dirt on this man and consistently come up empty handed.

its su funny to see the entire right and people like alex jones go from OMG THE ELITE ARE SO POWERFUL to oh the system is working we can elect whoever we want guess we were wrong about the illuminati and everything

... but that's literally not what you said two posts ago.

Russian organized crime is the Jewish mafia.
This one is going nowhere.

OMG THE ELITE ARE TRYING TO KILL YOU WITH CHEM TRAILS HUR BUY MY CHEMICALS INSTEAD

I couldn't even tell you what your federal government's tax office is called, so im slightly skeptical on your knowledge of ours, but please, elaborate...

>Please be right

when was trumps official announcement to running for president? How long had the Obama administration been out to get him and why?

What's so difficult to get user
>buy massively undervalued assets
>reap returns over the decade
>no one in Wall Street was lending trump any money
>so the russians invested in him
It's simple senpai

Trump is finished.

brutal and accurate.

>gargantuan if genuine
Hi KGB!

>this fact could impeach trump
>if true trump is done
>this new fact ends trump
>no chance for trump now

It's been 3 years of this now. Will they get tired of being fake news and terrible at strategy?

Think there is some journalist or pundit who has realized they are completely full of shit and can't predict a goddamn thing with their shitty brains

Git gud

Whose giving aid and comfort to our enemies?

If anything, the CIA niggers, FBI niggers, Obongo/Clinton niggers, Democrat niggers, and Judicial Acitivist Judicial niggers are the ones waging war against the United States faggot.

Lemon Curry?

Oldfags: is this what the Nixon presidency was like? Libs hated Bush (I did too) but not like this. It's unreal.

Okay. So even if there was undeniable proof that Trump was in the Russians' pockets, he still couldn't be tried for treason as Russia and the US are not enemies. Good to know.

You must not be paying attention to erratic Trump's behavior and contradictory tweets..hours apart...nor Mueller's indictments.

Shit is hitting the fan AFTER years of dutiful research by the FBI. Firing Comey didn't stop them from working.

soon to be fox news talking points

>putin comes in
>the state (putin) seizes the assets and gives it to people he controls
>wants returns (fiduciary or not) from investment in trump

If Mueller doesn't put him down or force him to resign, the sexual harrassment allegations will force him to resign. There is just too much pressure, and Trump's behavior shows that he isn't handling it well.

Or maybe you can actually comprehend what “treason” is, mogoloid.

No because with Nixon there was an actual crime committed. The best thing liberals can come up with against Trump is that some of his members might have lied to the FBI about events where no crime took place.

This is mass hysteria on par with the 60's

wishful thinking: the post

So now he's a member of the Russian mob? The accusations get more elaborate every day.

lmao you act like we care. We are going to treat Trump like you treated our president.

It's not a meme game just because you suck at it.

This is just embarrassing with all the things they're making up.

>our president
He was everyone's president, dipshit. Libs and cons

Bigly if yuuge

>truefactsstated

"We made the decision that he would be worth more alive to us than dead, dead meaning in bankruptcy," Pomerantz said. "We don't want him to be in bankruptcy, we want him out in the world selling these assets for us." Trump is a great salesman, he added. "We kept him alive to help us."

Mr. Alan J. Pomerantz is a Partner at Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP. He joins Orrick from private equity real estate investment company ERE Advisors LLC, where he was Co-Chief Executive Officer, President and a Member of the Investment Committee. Mr. Pomerantz is a former Partner and Head of the Real Estate Practice at Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP. He also chaired Weil Gotshal's global property and finance practice group for 11 years and was a member of its firmwide ...

Thank you internet! That was hard investigative journalism.

because of the birther thing.

These leftists in your pic related sicken me. Why would you say 'PLEASE BE RIGHT'

All the shit Obama ever did, I never "hoped I was right". Unfortunately we WERE right about Obama. I knew he was associated with Weather Underground, anti American organizations, etc etc, I never HOPED it was true. In fact the exact opposite, every time I learned something horrible about him I HOPED it WASN'T true. These people are sick fucks.

>Russia and US are not enemies
Maybe. Nor there is a special relationship between the two. Its always been bitter in our lifetime.

underrated

MSM in complete meltdown, they can't even keep up with their own lies.

Holy fuck, first we meme, the left wants to meme and sucks at it

Now they want to larp, and suck at it...

These guys are horrible

New Tom Clancy novel fanfic? im interested

These fuckers are giving /x/ a run for its money, that's for sure.

There hasn't been hysteria like this in the current lifetime in the USA regarding politics. Closest is the way newspapers were in the South following Abraham Lincoln's election.

You shouldn't be angry, they're just people who want their forced lies to be truth. That's why they penalize you for incorrect pronouns.

hard if nipples

Yes, absolutely, you're right. Your fantasy of having Trump removed from office, the constitution bypassed, and Hillary placed in the White House will come true any day now.

DRUMPF

They're horrified by the fact Trump represents a fundemental shift in the world, away from their strangleholds.