JoJo thread

How much longer will Jojolion be going on for?

When will we get our main antagonist?

Will Araki cover up the plotholes?

Other urls found in this thread:

myreadingmanga.info/omomuki-high-jump-konbane-jojo-no-kimyou-na-bouken-dj-dio-eng/
youtube.com/watch?v=6cJey0OAl8c
youtube.com/watch?v=QSofZ27KrrM
youtube.com/watch?v=xXOinT9lnIo
youtube.com/watch?v=0EScRX1Qfno
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We're just past halfway probably.

We no doubt already have them but won't know for sure for a while yet, this part is all about mystery.

What plotholes? The only one I can think of is Karera saying she's been on the run for months when we find out like 6 chapters later that it's only been like 3 weeks.

>What plotholes?
Off the top of my head:

The bite marks
Flashback man
The washed up baby with clothing and jewellery
The guy in the hidden room

I can't really think of many plotholes honestly, most that seem like plotholes are just unanswered questions that will no doubt be answered eventually.

None of those are plot holes they're just things that haven't been resolved yet.

I want Abbacchio to put on black eyeliner and black lipstick then suck user's dick while crying so his make up gets all fucked up then Anons make him go outside looking like that so people like me judge him.

Those are all unanswered questions, they're not plot holes unless they aren't resolved by the end of the story, and given how well Araki has been remembering things in JoJolion and how well he's planned stuff out I doubt he's forgotten or dropped things as important as all those.

Was there any point to this bit?

It was to establish both of their personalities, but it's never brought up again. Would have been cool if Joseph used it against him in their fight by forcing but it just went right back to 'lol2tricky4u'.

I thought it would play a part in the chariot fight but Araki being a dumbass he clearly forgot about it.

Foreshadowed Caesar's death as well as provided some characterization for the Pillar Men. Wammu's shadow is clearly a touchy and dangerous topic, and this draws attention to it. Caesar casting his own shadow over Wamuu when he had him trapped is what got him killed.

It also showes a little of the Pillars dynamics. Wammu is clearly subservient to both of them and is genuinely humble and apologetic, ACDC is more quick-tempered and vindictive, and Kars, the leader is surprisingly chill and respectful of them.

We all know that Abbacchio wore makeup before joining, but it was probably Bruno's idea for him to wear the egg hat.

>Part 4 only happened because Leonardo da Vinci drew lewd hands

I dunno, does Bruno dress his men?

I gues he might. Abbacchio, Fugo and Narancia all have a lot of exposed chest, Mista's got the midriff, and he warmed up to Giorno and his boob-window awfully quickly.

>oh hey this kid has a tit window too
>a man after my own heart
>shame I'm gonna have to kill him

Abbacchio got it the least harsh since he's the fuckbro and Giorno BTFOed him so he didn't make him strip more.

>year 2013
>an ouroboros
jojolion is never ending confirmed

Does anyone have these images in higher quality?

>When will we get our main antagonist?
It's clearly Jobin

>pussy
>main antagonist

What is Kira?

Given the story structure I doubt it's anyone but him. It's not like he'll stay exactly how he is for the rest of the story, all of the main villains have had some kind of development no matter how small.

Me.

Jolyne is literally perfect in terms of character and design.

Johnny too.

Araki never goes twice for the same kind of character as some role, he already had Diavolo for a whimp that in the final arc became an actual threat.
My money is on flashback man or some ass pull from part 7 and the corpses parts in America

He's good, but he's no Jolyne.

Diavolo was never really a wimp though, he was just paranoid as fuck. Jobin is actively scared of Josuke brutally killing Damo while Diavolo did fucked up shit like sawing Sorbet into 36 pieces while he was still alive and mailing them to his friends. They're completely different characters with different roles.

>dat side boob

Diavolo was a threat right from the moment he showed up dude, he fucking fisted Bruno straight up with almost no hesitation and killed Abbacchio with ease. He just doesn't like showing his face but is more than willing to do what it takes to win.

>diavolo
>wimp

>slowly build up villainous character for 3 years, at the very least 1 more after this one
>lol he's actually not the main villain have some other guy for the last two years of the manga
>have an interesting dynamic where he's actually TERRIFIED of the protagonist
>implying that only halfway through the manga he won't get any further character development until the end

Ok,I mean he isn't a copy of Diavolo I'll give you that.They do share some similarities about their agenda and how they act.
Still,I doubt Jobin is going to be the main villain,he has that "part 4 grunt" vibe where he will fight Josuke in an actual stand battle,lose and then aid him.
Also, you could say that there is a link between the stone man and the pillar man and that one of them is going to show up and get some OP upgrade,like kars

Diavolo and Jobin are the sexiest villains

Yeah but THIS FAR into the Part I highly doubt the main villain isn't going to get an upgrade. And Jobin doesn't feel like Akira or any of them in that he's been around for ages and is central to almost every mystery that has cropped up. I doubt he's going to end up helping Josuke given how much he's fucked him over with his work and family. And Jobin could get an upgrade as well, Kira and Pucci did.

*highly doubt the main villain isn't someone already introduced, I mean. Confused my points a little bit.

His colours are rarely done well though.

Anasui pls
Contain the thirst

>brown hair
Into the trash

His ASB colours are great

I can't. I've seen the light and I can't go back. No 3D woman will ever compare to her majesty.

Araki is going to back paddle Josuke fusion bringing back Kira and Josefume due to part 2 similarities and making finally the brojo reveal,Kira's to Josefume.
MARK
MY
WORDS

Requesting Josuke being raped and killed by beetles

t. Jobin

that sounds pretty hot haha requesting also haha wouldnt it be funny if someone were to just lick his eyeball haha like just out of nowhere haha i wonder what they taste like haha its just a funny thought

>Johnny
>anything other than blond hair and blue costume

>johnny will never go balls deep inside you

>Johnny will never infinite spin his dick into your asshole

just kill me

>Gyro wil never break your balls

I wonder if Araki will retire or be done with jojo when he finishes part 8. Or would he start making a part 9 despite being over 60 in that point of time? He could make a trilogy out of the alternate universe parts, similar to how parts 1-3 were a planned trilogy.

Jolynes fine but can't beat depressed cripple, Johnny's best character

i hope
both of them seem like really cool likeable guys, and i have wanted a huge jojo tearjerker for awhile.
imagine yasuhos reaction to gappy defusing and ceasing to exist

He'll do another, he seems to be using jojo as a platform to tell whatever story he wants so another Manga would be redundant. We'll definitely get part 9 and maybe 10. Not sure about anything past that

Nah, Josefumi's memories are gone and they're separate people now. Also Kira's body was confirmed dead by the authorities and Damo independently, and it's been a few weeks in universe since he died so it's probably beyond the point of no return now. Once you're dead in JoJo you're dead, the memory or the soul can be preserved but not both together in the same body. Kira and Josefumi as we knew them are dead and can never come back.

myreadingmanga.info/omomuki-high-jump-konbane-jojo-no-kimyou-na-bouken-dj-dio-eng/

Why is 'Bloody Stream' SO FUCKING GOOD?

>liking Johnny's cripple pajamas

Some of his asb alts really do it for me

What a slut

Basic cripple bitch using vulva rouge for lipstick id accept it f it was 2001 but c'mon get some style i mean he's in a chair all day may as well start accessorizing before the boulder hits you

Stop bullying my boyfriend

Who drew these, is he here?

Comes round every now and then

Well i mean rouge is just a flat color the only thing that he has to compliment it would be the white

I want to cum on Diavolo's chest.

youtube.com/watch?v=6cJey0OAl8c

What color should I use for the others ?

Make Yukako's dress red and Okuyasu's dad an ugly orange vomit looking colour.

>Diavolo with Killer Queen
Still one of the best fuckups.

Make Reimi a redhead (orange hair) with a light blue dress, hands can be white that would suit it nicely

Meanwhile;

youtube.com/watch?v=QSofZ27KrrM
youtube.com/watch?v=xXOinT9lnIo

the only character who does well with literally any color combo is Gappy and S&W

>jojolion main antagonist revealed
>it is Diego Brando's descendant
>araki continues to ride the Dio cock train

how would Sup Forums react

It's the last one. It'll likely end on or before Araki hits 60, and he'll announce his retirement afterwards.

Holy shit that Monkey a cute

>It's the last one
damn, I wanted the last one to be similar to eoh so we could get all the jojos fucking up dio one last time

>The washed up baby with clothing and jewellery

Probably related to Johnny Joestar and will be used to tie Josefumi to the Joestar bloodline. I'm assuming corpse part fuckery.

Nah the guy will keep going, one more part at the very least. 60 seems a bit young to stop, especially on jojo which he seems to love.

I think even the most hardcore Dio fans don't want him to come back (at least not in JJL).
I'd be surprised, considering Araki killed Diego twice just to reinforce that he did what he wanted with Dio and is done with the character.

>jojolion main antagonist is funny valentine from another dimension

what do

No joke I would legitimately drop Jojo completely if Valentine were to come back

>Uketsugu ai wo sadame to yobu nara
GOAT
A
O
T

What do?
PANIC
A
N
I
C

Se que nadie me entenderá, así que aprovecho para decir que me reí con ese chiste estúpido de purGATOry.

Sorry for posting this again, but I'd really like it if you guys coud tell me what you liked and didn't about my video. Constructive criticism and all

youtube.com/watch?v=0EScRX1Qfno

Same as yesterday Doppo gotta sound more like a kid.
Diavolo has to tone it down just a tiny bit on the Ezio.
Otherwise good shit pixelfag

This image gets funny everytime i see it

kek

When will there be another Giorno JoJo?

where's the fucking BtD video
where's the fucking Love Train video
where's the fucking Scary Monsters (and Super Creeps) video
Doppio was good but the accent on King Crimson was ehh

Any anime/manga you guys getting invested in while we wait for the announcement for part 5 to happen?

Kaiji and One piece Manga. Recently dropped fairy tail

You have 10 seconds to name a major character uglier than Narancia.

>Working on it I just spent 7 hours editing the dub one, pls give me break
>Que?
>Que?

Eziooo

I appreciate the fun you're having mate, but why the kek? Also checked

I cant. Narachia is ugly.

Joshuu and Bowie Kira