Other urls found in this thread:

u.nya.is/aordhl.mp4
crunchyroll.com/group/The_Guild
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice thread

meme

yes

I want to be Megumin!

I want to pound all her holes vigorously until she's a broken mess, then time travel and body swap with her to experience it all from the other perspective

Megumeme!

You will be judged by this.

>Megameme

>body swap
There seems to be a flaw in your plan.
Why would she violate you just because you swapped bodies with her?

>megumegu bizarre adventures.gif

How could they expend even less effort this season? This level of laziness should prevent it from being made at all

They're not being lazy.

Lalatina's husband is a good guy

>exaggerated expressions are a result of laziness
Why do you even watch anime?

here your answer

Kazuma sure a faggot if given chance

Aqua is a slut who doesn't wear panties.

>implying Megumin hasn't followed suit

don't think too hard about it

I can't understand stuff like this.

I'm not even a megufag but the idea of doing anything with her except sweet affectionate loving is short circuiting my brain.

Scumzuma being scum.

The style is different (and shittier) than S1, but it looks similar to the OVA and to some QUALITY episodes of season 1. The one with the succubus in particular comes to mind. Maybe they're outsourcing to some shitty studio or something.

This is the worst thing about this show.

Kazuma spends all of this time being a creepy asshole to the women in the show and making them hate him when it's obvious that he could fuck any of them with about 5 minutes of effort.

He doesn't attracted to any of them

>The one with the succubus in particular comes to mind
That episode was supervised by the show's character designer himself, he was also one of the chief animation supervisors for the show. He just likes wacky animation and faces.

That explains it then. So the closer it is to what the animation director wants the shittier it looks. I hope this guy gets fired.

Then why does he try to get them to do lewd things nonstop?

It's especially egregious with Darkness. He straight up admitted that he's obsessed with her boobs and yet hasn't realized that she'd let him do anything he wanted with them if he just asked.

Pretty sure he realized it but he's just too much of a pussy to cross the line.

He won't be. If you don't like it, then just read the light novels or something.

>He straight up admitted that he's obsessed with her boobs
And literally nothing else. He didn't even have her touch him during the OVA. He just wanted to watch her boobs bounce around.

The joke is he's an asshole with a terrible personality

I can bear with it. The anime is still funny despite his best efforts. But I'm not about to say it doesn't look fucking hideous compared to the more conventional style used for most of S1.

> More Moe

Darkness complained in this ep that Kazuma is all talk and that he never touches her despite looking at her like an starved animal

I think the OP is really good.

He is a piece of shit who can only talk lewd but not do it.

It's the belldandy curse, I swear!

Or maybe all those nights at the brothel are subtly corrupting him...

W-what happened to the art?

I want to turn Megumin into Megumine and then into Megumom

How can they expect to fight an adamantoise like that?

I actually like the wacky animation. It makes their expressions a lot funnier and it adds to an already wacky show. It's definitely something different

It's almost like real life innit.

Yeah, I mean I get that the animation is pretty sloppy. But it doesn't really detract from the show for me since it's a comedy. Some of the faces are actually funnier than S1 now.

Not gonna pretend that it doesn't affect the quality of the show though. Cleaner animation is definitely better. I just don't mind personally. Everyone is whining like Deen shit in their coffee.

too bad. She's megumine

Don't get me wrong, overall I though the first episode was great. I just think this style looks very ugly.

I thought it was perfect in season 1, but it seems like they made it even worse and now it's a bit of an eyesore

That part actually caused me physical pain.

Crying Aqua is one of the best ways to end a first episode.

The result of arguing that QUALITY = comedy.
DEEN sees that argument, and tries to make S2 funnier. How can anyone blame them?

It actually does look funny though. When there are deformed funny faces, that is exactly the fucking point. What is the fucking problem again? Oh right none.

kuso thread

They know what they're doing.

There's a different between deformation for comedic effect and plain bad drawings that look like they were outsourced to some cheap korean studio.

You didn't see S1 did you. It looked shitty all over the place including the OP and people didn't really care about it nearly as much. Drumming this up as some kind of new issue is utterly shitposting and/or fucking retards that didn't see s1 before starting s2.

Fuck off back to whichever normalfag board you came from with your shit opinion and 3dpd reaction image.

Try to explain it away however you like user, it won't change the fact that this looks like shit and that it once looked better. If your eyes don't want to see what's in right front of them it's pointless to argue with you, so I'll stop.

Actually they are. This trash began somewhere in the late 50s when a bunch of artist weren't good enough to draw proper faces conveying actual emotions, so the lazy solution was to make them cartoonish instead of realistic. Even if they're doing it poorly ironically, they're still doing it poorly. I am a die hard Konosuba fan, but the QUALITY in this episode bothers me a lot; I don't think I'll be able to call this season a masterpiece.

>they even took his tracksuit and Megumins staff

Monsters

S2 just looks bad, as if DEEN just stopped trying. Still funny, but disappointing nonetheless.

Aqua's crying was absolutely perfect.

People keep talking about Megumin's VA but it's Aqua's VA who's the real mvp.

>being a creepy asshole

Maybe if she didn't arrest him and try to get him executed he'd be nicer to her.

wait what, kazuma is 16? I thought he was in his 20s

>they even took his tracksuit

They tried but Kazuma held on to what was precious in the end.

Soon Yun

Is there a crying Haqua webm with sound?

Have you payed tribute to your Goddess today?

u.nya.is/aordhl.mp4

That's not Haqua. This is Haqua

Kamuza would probably get into even more trouble if they'd notice that the tracksuit is made of nylon.

>Crying Aqua
>Good comedic timing
This is a good ending.

Why do you think they tried to seize it?
>those are some nice duds you got there boy

After seeing how much sentimental value they had for Kazuma they probably just gave up and let him keep it because they felt guilty about causing a teenager so much pain and suffering.

They probably took Megumeme's staff so she would stop making explosions around town.

I want to do Megumin!

Love you, user.

Yep.
You might want to look at a mirror, faggot.

Apparently looking like shit was a stylistic decision by the animation director.

Yes it does look ugly a lot.

It's more moe.

Just finished the first ep. I actually liked it a lot, with all the shitposting I was expecting a trainwreck but it was still good. The art was unbearable at times yeah but it's a comedy so QUALITY actually adds to the humor, oddly enough.

Pretty hilarious how everything they worked for and gained in the first season was just taken that easy though.

Looks like a fun party.

Every time when DEEN does a 2nd Season it will be horrible in terms of Quality. I hate you Deen for LH S2

IS THAT YOU JOHN WAYNE?
IS IT ME?

crunchyroll.com/group/The_Guild

Forced QUALITY

Thats the joke, its parodying the genre where the protagonist is a super nice dude who does everything for his harem and he fucks everyone. Instead we have an unlikeable asshole whos doing what he can to get by, its funny.

Fuck all of you. I don't mind the art and don't see why it's such a big deal that it doesn't look identical to the hentai you watch.

It's not a big deal. The ones making a big deal of it are the people crying "NO! YOU CAN'T CRITICIZE THE ART!" We're just pointing out it looks bad.

Kazuma's VA is great too. Fuck I want to deck him once he start being cocky with Sena.

Except for the dozen bump-limit threads with people finding smear frames in order to shitpost about the art.

Soramami is a VA vet

People praise Megumin back and forth especially because she's brand new to the industry and knocked it out of the park.

That speech and ad-lib babbling about the eyepatch is top-tier.

kazubro doesnt deserve this

>implying nothing has changed after almost 70 years
If you want everything to be realistic then go watch live action. Exaggerated reactions or just exaggerated animation in general play into the strength of the medium, I'm not sure how is it supposed to be an inherently bad thing at the first place just because it takes less effort. Humans invent shit to be able to live lazy, does that sciencetific advances are inherently bad?

Will we ever know why?

It's not inherently bad, but this particular instance of it is bad.