This is such an underrated manga. Does Sup Forums like it?

This is such an underrated manga. Does Sup Forums like it?

Weed field fight was dope.I like it.

I really like these kinds of dark survival horrors. Another favourite of mine is Jisatsutou/Suicide Island. Any others similar to those?

What is it called?

Sprite

Spoonfeeding and asking for recommendation is frowned upon here.Just lurk around manga threads or go wsr and ask there.

Sorry that we have jobs to pay rent instead of being manchildren living in our parent basement and have everything payed for us and read manga all day and recognize every title

Fuck off and lurk more.

I keked at the irony

Where do you think you are?

Lurk more.

what is your job good for if you can't even afford a basement to read manga in?

Sprite thread?

I Am a Hero?

Dragon Head is pretty good
Fuck off cunt.

Thanks!

Damn, when I saw OP I thought it might be an interesting isekai with a female MC.

Now that I see I remember reading some of this and getting bored. I can't get into the survival horror thing with manga.

>take a photo
>filter it in photoshop
>add some doodle characters
why is this allowed?

It gets pretty awesome later on, some crazy twists and characters come about halfway through.

>thought it might be an interesting isekai >interesting isekai

>I really want to be a mod!

They actually can be interesting when the authors break from the usual shounen escapist harem bullshit though.

>do I fit in yet?

Daily reminder that it is scientifically proven that living in high places will make you age slower.

>Spoonfeeding
Sup Forums obsession with being unhelpful is a relatively new thing. Until about 2010 Sup Forums manga threads were pretty chill about giving recommendations. Of course wasting a thread asking for something is, of course bad manners and against the rules.

>Claiming this is an underrated manga
>Doesnt mention the title
How do you expect us to judge it if we dont know what the fuck is this manga, and Google gave me nothin.

>I'm so fucking dumb that I can't read few replies in this thread

Fitting in yet, newfriend?

>Linguistically retarded people think underrated means good

alice in borderland

Sprite is actually pretty good mango. Although the translation team seems to be always in trouble someway or another.