Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ex5iwpBHhdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be me
>be 26
>$0 income
>NEET
feels good mane

Professional neet. Don't know how much I actually "earn" but it's more than enough for shelter, food and video games.

who supports your living?

Im a stay at home dad, my wife makes all the money while I play video games and change diapers its fucking rad. All of you guys who work while the woman stays home are stupid.

$275,000
(((finance)))

>$8.7 an hour, about to get a job paying $11.95 an hour
>25 poorfag
>junior undergrad, BS of Chemistry focus on biochemistry
Military paying for uni, cause I wanna be a geneticist

I'm making $4.15 an hour and it's actually considered alright here.

How much of that goes to hookers in a year?

>$15/hr
>18
>Embedded Systems and Web Developer

>>Make 750k GBP base (and usually a 100% bonus on top ) a year.
years old
>> Finance guy in the City.
>> Wife and a kid , wife works and nanny takes care of kid.
>> wealthy compared to my parents but still a poorfag when compared with anyone who's anyone.

>26 in less than a week
>61.5k a year
>software engineer

>12.25 an hour
>18
>Retail Worker
First retail job its chump work but it gives me money while I go to college

I study Chinese and work a cleaning job. Makes shit money but I live cheap and get by.

I've always wanted to know, when are you considered "professional" when it comes to web development and can be considered job worthy? Cause I know anybody can just learn it and get a job, but would you need to build a few websites of your own for people to consider hiring you? Also, how do you get the jobs if you're not part of a company

>vidya
>nanny
>creates no value to the economy
>literally only doing the job of a woman as defined by thousands of years of biology and culture
You call yourself a man? Pathetic.

£13 an hour, warehouse supervisor. Shits so easy, up for promotion to section manager soon. As the other candidates can't even find excel on their desktop I don't think I'll have much trouble.

$54k/yr as a post doc

>You call yourself a man?
Sure do. Also call myself awesome when I get more blowjobs than you Le'monjello. But hey, Im sure that (((finance))) job of yours is real.

>$55,000 a year
>Biochem lab tech
>Masters degree in molecular bioscience

>Make $8.75 an hour.
>Work part time, yet have a rather flexible schedule.
>Probably make over $5000 a year.
>Also going to university.
>Still miffed that I can only work a maximum of 28 hours a week.
>Also miffed that the first job my brother got pays more than mine after almost 5 semesters and a raise.
What am I doing wrong, Sup Forums?

>23
>18k profit in investments about 41.2% this year
>30k software/hardware consulting.
>possibly a big contract for an app of 100k-150k and another hardware project of about 50k, if they want an app probably $100k
>have software product, not profitable launched 3 months ago.

>work part time
That right there

steady save up 500$ a month

min wage job & living at mom's basement
part time neet

>math major
>300K starting, any job I want

I make 300,000ƒ a year, and I'm just a fry cook at Wendy's. Also my dad works for Nintendo of Europe.
>information harvesting

please clap

What?

depends on how many customers see me per hour

>> $36 per hour
>> 20
>> Technology/Business Consultant

I should mention that my family sold their home in Vancouver and gave me and my sister $330k each to invest/go towards a home when that time comes. I'm not sure how much my portfolio will make 12 mo after the investment, but it's pretty amazing to get the updates mailed to me.

>26
>full time student, part time Walmart faggot
>$10/hr
>pay for uni myself

Was a NEET for about the past year since I quit my old job and my gf left me. 2017 was worst year of my life.

You're considered job worthy when your skills are more desirable than your competition's. For me, the easiest and most interesting thing to do was bundle my front-end and back-end expertise with experience in Embedded System Development. Currently I contract independently with various companies, I've never actually been "employed." People see what I've created for other companies, and ask for me by name. There's not much else to it.

Can't work full time because of university.
Can I?

Are the sanctions fucking you?

Between 450-500k a year after overhead and taxes. 25 almost 26.
High school with Sup Forums as my guide.
I spend 100k a year on causes that hurt israel and kikes.

I'm a sous chef at Wendy's making $18hr with good health insurance. $27hr OT at least 8 hours every week. Southern state, low taxes and cost of living. Service industry is good if you find a good employer. Saving to buy my own franchise now.

>$60k/year
>24
>Bookkeeper for a property management co.

Never finished school. It's a family run business and we're growing at a pretty good rate. I do my job well, but I'd have to really fuck up to get fired.

Yeah it helps. Basically you start working for family friends and then it blossoms from there.

37 , property management / high profile personal security. 45hrs/wk . $140k/year Plymouth MA , married 2 kids, ex military (Army 12B) associates degree.

>A Sioux chef at Wendys

>13.52
>29

I should done some things different, but here i am.

>32
>Grain Farmer
>Depending on growth season and market prices, 180k in grain market.
>also 30k salary for public position.

Taxes fuck me unless I have tons of write-offs though.

why did I kek

You know the best thing about anonymous Tibetan yak herding forums? There's no incentive to lie and no one gives a shit about who user is. Look at all the people in this thread actually doing something with their lives. And you're a so called man who's actually a mommy.

thats nothing
i make between 9000 trillion and 1000000000 gorillion tonns of gold a second and just bought noth korea to drop bombs on tel aviv
get on my level faggot

Well, sort of. The wages in roubles stayed the same, but in dollars they are half what they were before all the Crimea shit.

Part time in the Naval Reserves but will be going full time next year

Doing Community College in the meantime since I'm not eligible for the GI bill yet

>There's no incentive to lie
but tyrone that was a lie right there. Why would you go on the internet and tell lies?

How are you guys so unfortunate? Im a mexican american i get free college up to bachelors degree and 12$ an hour shoveling fruit and shit at a juice factory.

I did a study in school of the sanctions on Iraq on the 90s. Shit got real bad for alot of people, but there was no revolution as expected. So I am curious to see our "sanctions" have effect on a non meme country.

Zero for actual prostitutes, but dating drains a few hundred a month. Nearly the same thing.

Give me life advice on how to get rich quick,
O great one!

Forgot to post age. 22

NYC? if so which firm?

>we don't get gibs because we are white.

Well, no one's starving or anything, but all the prices went up 1.5 - 2 times.

>>Embedded Systems and Web Developer
When i got my job out of uni software dev, they really wanted to see my projects and things I had done and to walk through code etc

kekd

So they do work, good luck Russia bro hopefully it won't get too bad. Also what does the avg Russian think of Crimea and Putin?

DO

NOT

TO

DATA

MINING

THREADS

Spent about ten years at a major RE firm. Lots of buildings with our name on them. Now in a second tier city where the mediocre money goes much further.

>21
>$18
>SysAdmin
Right place at the right time

I'm an International Student so parents have to pay a shit load of money, because my third world country uni is dog shit for moving up in the world. I'm also afraid I might not get a good paying job after I graduate, and not being able to pay back my parents.

Reading this thread it sounds like Sup Forums is 22 and brags about making $18 an hour but actually makes closer to $8/hr.

250k team lead for a group of network, systems and cloud architects, 41

We are all broke neet virgins in our mothers basements.
If faggots can get married we should be able to marry our waifu pillows

Don't worry LAD. I'm not a spy. Scout's honor

What's a great way to break in to that industry? I'm assuming is somewhat like the IT guy meme where he just updates acrobat reader for everyone?

Not bad, if you making that much at 35 in the city then yeah its probably best to move out.

Professional bowling player here. Started when I was 14 years old. Playing for 15 years now. With hard dedication and a strickt training plan I got myself to be one of the top 100 players worldwide. Haven't recived any money of it though.

Personally I think we didn't need Crimea that much, but it's already done and it's no use worrying about it now. And Putin may be corrupt as fuck but our track record for rulers is so abysmal that he's actually RELATIVELY good. If someone better comes up I'll be glad, but I don't see that happening any time soon.

That sucks bro, marry a girl here while u are on visa, get yo greencard asap. Its unfair i agree

Guys and gals,

This is fucking data mining thread that some shithead liberal at a kike university is running to do a study on "alt right racists." If you're going to reply, troll the cocksuckers.

Of what beer and nachos?

>What's a great way to break in to that industry?

Get certified and sign up with recruiters. Dont get certifications out of your scope or beyond your role, it damages your credibility.

>30k
>34
>part time ELL teacher

I used to work full time making close to 60k a year. paid off my loans, bought a house at auction. after that I went to part time. I didn't really see a reason to work full time anymore.

So MCSE and Cisco? Any sites you can point me to for good info? I'm your age, just looking in to side business ideas.

330€ monthly

That's actually incredible. When did you notice you had the talent for bowling? How long did it take for you to be better than in your initial circle of friends/family?

Bear, yes. Nachos, no.

Same but 25 and already graduated.

Yup. Manhattan middle class -- one of the worst brackets to be in.

can you do this?
youtube.com/watch?v=ex5iwpBHhdw

20K Reich marks plus shekels and jewelry found in clothing

Guard at Buchenwald

>plot twist - that's actually him

Heared about this guy but never met him.

>$0.00 / year
>28
>N E E T master race

>250,000
>44
>business owner.

W-what are you doing, you are ruining muh data mining

I don't believe you.
And even if I did, the best spy is the one who doesn't know they are a spy.

>18
>started law school
>make around 60k a year from real estate and stock market

I'm 28 and made 1.4 million dollars last year streaming videogames.

Old fag here

42, stay at home son, got a degree in philosophy, parents pay for everything

I used to do it in Puerto Rico but the homeless always spend their money on drugs that why instead of giving them money I give them food now hopefully the drug dealers want to trade them crack for a big mac. :T

Not a joke on my end. Storage facility. I rent space to people. I also look the other way when I find people living in storage spaces as long as they are white.

>$25-$40 an hour depending on the gig, venue, whether it's broadcast on tv, etc
>22
>Build sets/stages for bands and live events, set up all the led screens, lights, sound, all that shit

I actually really like my job. I mean I'm basically a roadie without the travel, but it pays really well and you can almost always hit 60 hours of work in a week if you want. The union also provides healthcare and dental, along with other benefits. Plus, it's fun as fuck and you occasionally meet celebrities.