HAPPENING: Satanic Ritual Abuse Exposed: Florida Woman Edition

yahoo.com/news/leader-apos-cult-apos-boarding-193020186.html
cbsnews.com/news/ex-cult-leader-who-ran-florida-religious-boarding-school-charged-in-toddlers-1980s-death/

How is Sup Forums not talking about this? This perfectly fits in with the allegations of satanic ritual abuse by schools and day cares in the 80's, the finders, Laura Silsby, etc.

>nigger woman runs "boarding school" for decades where children are systematically abused and murdered
>convicted of child abuse in 2001 for bathing a young girl in chemicals in 1992
>sentenced to only 6 months in jail, changes her name and moves to Georgia upon release
>now her victims have come forward as adults to report the abuse they suffered
>already implicated and charged with the death of a toddler who was beaten and denied food in 1980, authorities suspect many more victims

Other urls found in this thread:

gainesville.com/news/20171201/religious-home-owner-now-75-charged-in-childs-death
cnn.com/2017/03/24/us/missing-black-girls-washington-dc/index.html
archive.fo/TDlWh
youtube.com/watch?v=v2sFheAc1rQ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Anti trafficking general/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//HTG//
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtube.com/watch?v=Gb5k0iOBdsU
huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/25/john-podesta-talks-about_n_146272.html
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/mar/25/i-paid-to-have-my-daughter-kidnapped-experience
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gainesville.com/news/20171201/religious-home-owner-now-75-charged-in-childs-death

Here's the main article. It says here that the property her school was on was owned by the House of Prayer for All People Selah Inc., headquartered in Washington DC.

how has this not been on the front page all day?

i wonder if this is connected to the finders or pizzagate or something.

Burn her.

bump

keep this shit bumped until people see it it amazes me shit like this gets pushed aside by meme ball and amerimutt and blacked slide threads

who was around for the thread (sometimes in last 48 hours) where someone posted cryptic pictures and one of them was of a black zionist church in FL?

Bump

BUMP daily reminder it's all real.

Bump for actual content. Thanks for not being a faggot.

I missed it, did you happen to save the pics? The church that owns the property where this happened owns tons of properties in DC, pic related.

cnn.com/2017/03/24/us/missing-black-girls-washington-dc/index.html

Remember that rash of missing black girls in DC? Young black girls going missing at something like 6x the national average?

I wonder if this church is connected. We need people from /htg/ here, i know they have a system for looking into this sort of thing.

I wonder who she pissed off,this happened in the 80's and they're just doing something about it now.
"Bathed a toddler in chemicals you say" Ahh just let her off the hook"
Satanists and communists should be gassed

i do my best. this needs to be researched, i only know about it because a friend mentioned it to me today, the media has been pretty silent. here's the extent of CNN's coverage.

Bump

Reason satanists get off the hook is because they have friends in high places.

Freedom of religion be damned all Satanists should be beheaded with a rusty kitchen knife. Fucking worms...

shoobydooby

archive.fo/TDlWh

why do people worship satan? why would you pick the side that loses?

Most satanists are indoctrinated from a young age. It's like Judaism with the rabbis and all that.

>6 months.
>That look on her face
I think she was well connected and didn't expect to see any jail at all.

>CBS
Archive pedo enabling cancer.

here's a gem from the gainesville sun article

"Other family members were involved in the House of Prayer operation, including Young’s husband, Jonah Young.

The Sun in 1988 reported the death of Jonah Young when his truck reportedly slipped off a jack and crushed him. That story said the House of Prayer for All People was an outreach ministry run from their home."

>owned by the House of Prayer for All People Selah Inc
IS that like the International House of Prayer? Would be an interesting cohencidence since IHOP is satanic as fuck as well.

>International House of Prayer

officially they don't seem to be connected but there isn't a whole lot of information about either that i can find. i've never heard of either.

can i get a quick rundown?

also lol at ihop being satanic

It's some weird sect of "charismatic" evangelicalism where the preacher waves his hands around and throws the holy spirit at people and they writhe on the ground and crazy shit like that. There's some of the churches where they do yoga and that kundalini spiritual awakening stuff. There's some youtube videos from former charismatics saying they got possessed by a demon and from it, describing this writhing around with the """holy spirit"""" like a drug that they kept needing more of.

If these groups are related that would be interesting though.

Fucking atheists again

anyone notice that this thread won't bump past page 7?

bump it then check the bottom corner what page its on. it won't go past 7.

test

>It says here that the property her school was on was owned by the House of Prayer for All People Selah Inc., headquartered in Washington DC.

like in those Kennedy documents in the first 5 pages is this memo about the Russians needing to be calmed about some adoption program

JFK assassination documents?

bamp

WOW IT'S NOTHING
YOU'RE ALL FEELING SLEEEEEEPY.

Im looking. if i got em ill post em

This satanic ritual bullshit is stupid.
I find you can be as close to Satan on the golf course on Sunday than at any satanic ritual.

btw whats about pizzagate and hollywood? year ago it was hot topic here, but now it seems ded. is everyone gone to sleep?

Those threads kept getting banned by these kike mods we have.

They spring up once in a while but are immediately overrun by clown spam, (((skeptics))), and smuganimegirl.jpg. Or they're just outright deleted.

It's not satanic, it's occultism. It's a method of learning to control the minds of other people to have them do your bidding. Well, it is satanic, but the people doing it wouldn't call it that. They learn how to program people. Not MK Ultra, just basic psychological techniques that have been passed down through cult leaders over hundreds or maybe thousands of years. What if cult leaders meet and correspond secretly, sharing techniques?

Is this the place Geraldo Rivera did an exposé on back in the day. Almost everything back in the 80s seemed to have something regarding satanism but it was usually dismissed as tabloid sensationalism.

youtube.com/watch?v=v2sFheAc1rQ
>Vice's Love, Serve, Surrender

Remember, even if the feds know, they don't get involved.

Ya, it was a regular joe agent guy. Thought it was a straight larp thread so I read then ignored.

Daily reminder that Bernie is a juice

now I'm hungry for pancakes.

T-t-tay is that you?

BUMP for the redeemer's return!

Bump

BANKS RIGGED THE LIBOR..

THIS ISN'T A HAPPENING YOU DUMB FUCKING KIKE SHILL

sageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

IF YOU WANT TO STAY SAFE IN THE SOUTH. NEVER CROSS THE "TRACKS" OR MLK

ITS HAPPENING

Divine Justice.

These sick fucks

Bump

ya, saw that shit. no substance

Judaism = Satanism

>I am going fully skippy on my van

What in the actual fuck, why havent I seen this

That is the smoking gun dude

Bump

Back to page 1

Is that some of skippy's bluebeam meme?

>thread about confirmed serial child murderer with connections to DC weirdness
>barely alive
>HUWHYTE BOIIIS CAND COMBEET
>358 replies, 89 image replies

Cold War SLAM

ikr

cocaining this thread

Bump

Bump

Let's get em

>tfw "satanic panic" was the precursor to "fake news"

Here’s the most recent map of DC that they were making.

/ATG/ threads:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Anti trafficking general/

/HTG/ Threads:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//HTG//

I'm trying

Everyone that attended this needs to be inquisitioned

>singles
kek knows the truth

Bump

do niggers have souls? I mean most of them look have the same soul less eyes.

bump

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

prelimenary glance shows some overlap, especially in alexandria

bump

oh and niggers.

Explain how it's a smoking gun please.

Might be interesting to examine it more closely. Unfortunately they never graphed out commonly used roads on that one.

it's not but it's a weird thing to say.

this idea of skippy is interesting to say the least. it's almost like he has disassociative identity disorder, and anyone who knows anything about MKULTRA and related projects knows that programming involves inducing DID in children through unimaginable torture and psychedelic drugs, programming the split personality to carry out a task and creating a trigger that causes that personality to reveal itself

youtube.com/watch?v=Gb5k0iOBdsU

Can't help but think of this..

is that why that one dudes instagram that was linked to alefantis had that van on it?

Definitely know a fair amount about the nature of how that happens from pizzagate researching last year. It's a possibility for sure.
>on my van
That phrase is odd as well though, because he wouldn't say skippy in reference to himself. Unless skippy on my van is the full trigger in itself. Simply having skippy as a keyphrase would not make sense because of the likelihood of you hearing the word skippy at some point randomly in conversations..
I'm a little more apt to believe it's code for something else. Skippy=peanut butter; maybe it's something like that.
I feel like he's used the word skippy before though in some context but I can't for the life of me remember what it was.

it's well established, even among normie circles, that "skippy" is podesta's hotheaded alter ego. skippy is known to come out during stressful situations, when john is under pressure.

>being this new
>being this dumb
>being this blue-pilled
>that filename

Reddit was a fucking mistake.

ty user

Yup, right here from 2008 talking about his alter ego Skippy

huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/25/john-podesta-talks-about_n_146272.html

Spooky, but ultimately this is just Africa tier voodoo niggatry. The real Satanic kikes aren't so easy to catch.

Sounds like those religious schools back in the 90's/early 00's for "problem kids" where parents pay to have their children literally "legally" kidnapped in the middle of night and forecfully taken to school branches in places like Jamaica or Mexico where they, as teenagers, are then beaten, harassed, locked in solitary confinement and denied any form of freedom. Like a prison.

Any other anons know what Im talking about? The stories were kinda of viral on the internet a few years ago. Plebbit has a couple of threads from people who had first hand experiences there. They tried to bring it to mainstream awareness, but reaction was only luke warm. The schools I think were shut down, but the company/people/religious group who owned them are still in operation and there were no legal repercussions at all.

I wonder if this shit is related.

YOU THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT DONTCHA?!

kids...

1 7 16742 1
1 8 6742 1
1 14 742 1
1 5742 1
1 12 42 1
1 342 1
1 72 1
1 9 1
10 1 or 1 10
or 191
1+9 1
drop zero = 11
1(2)1

15 7421
13 421
4(2)421

>huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/25/john-podesta-talks-about_n_146272.html

“Let’s say my in-box is filled,” he says with a wide grin.

>90's/early 00's

Shit's still going on and they don't even try to hide it son

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/mar/25/i-paid-to-have-my-daughter-kidnapped-experience