This was so awkward and unromantic.

Other urls found in this thread:

gunshowcomic.com/ac/
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That was the point.

Like all real romance.

It's almost like they're inexpirenced teenagers or something.

Yup so realistic. Girls just randomly kiss guys who act beta. So realistic am I right fellow 9gaggers?

It's almost like real life. You know, where girls kiss you if you're a bland whiny skinny japanese guy. so realistic. Anno is totally not a hack, 90s kids know this

but then why didn't it ever happen with me? I swear girls never go after the nice guys

>Sup Forums falling for this Sup Forums-tier bait

2017 is different than 90s. People are different. Situations are different. Chemicals between persons varies.

I'm sorry you have brain damage and is incapable of understanding the context of the situation.

>it's what we're here for

eva BTFO

I got a boner.

No, I'm just saying how realistic it is. If you're a dull, mediocre as fuck, bland, unlikable, skinny Japanese kid of course a girl is just gonna go up to you and kiss you. Like real life. I'm gonna go watch Eva and brag to reddit how deep I am!

There's no more chemicals, now it's just 2 phones having an affair while the human operators are supervising them.

heh

Damn...

> mediocre as fuck
Yeah, dude, being one of the only three eva pilots in existence is the epitome of mediocrity. Not to mention the two live together, go to school together, run daily synch tests together and risk their lives in the evas together, absolutely no reason to feel like they are a match.
> Girls just randomly kiss guys who act beta
You would be surprised, but that happens a lot at that age (13-14). Kids are curious about this stuff, and picking a shy guy/girl to experiment is a safe bet because you can just dump them whenever and they won't even complain.

>You would be surprised, but that happens a lot at that age (13-14). Kids are curious about this stuff, and picking a shy guy/girl to experiment is a safe bet because you can just dump them whenever and they won't even complain.
RL doesn't work like your favorite doujins user.

Other user, can confirm, shy guys are usually targets for this kind of stuff, most girls just see this as a play, and watching a shy kid spill his spaguetti is kinda fun for them, you have to be a little cute for that doe

This. Being introverted and speaking in Poe-sentences will not get you anything in life, except maybe a Sup Forums premium account.

really makes you think......

Are you sure it does?

They're both emotional retards, what did you expect? Neither has any idea on how to go about getting what they want.

Well I expected something, that's for sure. Didn't expect less than nothing.

Then you only have yourself to blame.

What you don't have at least 4 different people wanting to bone you for extremely stupid reasons? Try leaving the house!

>¥2Being introverted and speaking in Poe-sentences will not get you anything in life

Of course not, but being shy can help with some girls.

Wish I could be shy, I just tell people what they deserve to hear once contact is made. Like for instance, this user here should get choked:

Which was the point.

I'm not him but I'd also like to get choked.

In highschool a girl kissed me then made fun of me because my face turned red. Jokes on her I got a good amount of fap fuel out of that

why are there so many retards on Sup Forums who can't understand anything they watch at all.

>shinji having lifter forearms

>tfw you missed your chance at teen romance
>a cute girl will never be interested in you because you spend a lot of time together and she's curious

It's so stupid.

From my experience most "otakus" or geeks in general are very retarded people, The Big Bang Theory meme about people that enjoy shit like video games or comics being smart scientists or engineers is just a television stereotype.

how do i read this comic?

>randomly
Someone couldn't follow the show. No wonder Sup Forums hates it.

I feel so used right now

gunshowcomic.com/ac/
or buy the book. kc's a good guy

no shit

if you wanna extrapolate to real people, worked a bit like this. Asuka liked Kaiji, but Kaiji liked Misato and have a complicated relationship, they fuck but they cannot accept the idea of being happy. For reasons. Asuka got ntr and the only one that might have idea of how she feels, orphan and Eva pilot, it's depressed and is constantly forced to fight, out of desperation, being needy and lonely kisses Shinji, but later regrets as seeing his reactions. Shinji it's confused because she's a bitch most of the time and he has bit of autism.

God I love Evangelion so much but fucking hate the fanbase to death. Now I understand how Anno feels.

Smart science people are interested in nerdy stuff.
But being interested in nerd stuff doesn't make you a scientist.

Remember when people who would be considered nerds or geeks were actually passionate about their interests instead of using it to kill time?

Sorry that you have been born into a shitty time period. Life was better, before smartphones.
>deal with it

A lot of geekdom at this point is just an opportunity to acknowledge that you get the same references and like the same things as other people

also Big Bang Theory is cancer never talk about it ever

>watch rebuilds
>get to the big reveal
>alternate universes
>cellphones
>Asuka and AU Asuka
>it's literally Keit-ai

FINDS

epic XDDD

inb4

>Smart science people are interested in nerdy stuff.
That's also bullshit.

>Not being a smart engineer and enjoying video games and anime
What the fuck are you doing with your life, if you can't even get a degree you may as well check out.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

>the bitterness of this post

Shinji Ikari falls in love with a Asuka Langley Soryu.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the German girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression, asking, "Anta baka?" After some investigation, he finds out that the redhead he called is not the same bitch he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is Asuka Shikinami Langley, Asuka Langley Soryu's alternate universe counterpart, Asuka Shikinami Langley, who has fallen in love with Shinji's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of TSUNDERE.

The madman

Says faggot who wastes his life on chinese cartoons and this circlejerk

It's almost like that was the director's intention........

Most science people just have the same interests as normal people. The difference being they can have a conversation about a scientific topic and are somewhat knowledgeable about science and tech in general.

Being interested in nerdy stuff more has to do with a your personality than intelligence.

The reason a cartoon featuring dysfunctional characters of lower intelligence is so widely accepted speaks a lot for the community.
People obsessed over flawed characters, the same people who like Joseph Joestar, want even fiction to be dull and detestable as they are.

It's only out of envy for the greater, out of fear for the strong, that they cling and worship such sub par shows.
It's the same type of people who helped christianity spread, mindless descendants of slaves.
I would never allow them to live in my Rapture.

Asuka looks like an ugly transvestite

Why'd all the posts about our board joke get deleted is that a thing now?

newfags managed to ride it out so fast mods got sick of it

Like what do we have new mods or something? It's classic board culture stuff.

>classic

>5+ years old
Draw your arbitrary lines wherever you want but it's old enough to count.

> Most science people just have the same interests as normal people
Most science people are normal people. All of them, in fact. Science is a job like any other, just because someone has a degree doesn't make them a higher being, that just makes them (hopefully) more knowledgable in their field.

I'd say that was the point, but with Anno being exposed with 3.0 I'm not sure anymore

>"people" actually replied to this thread

I think they were going for that