Uh.......did we screw this one up guys?

uh.......did we screw this one up guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/143172542
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-01/kushner-is-said-to-leave-tillerson-in-dark-on-middle-east-talks
businessinsider.com/top-fbi-investigator-peter-strzok-steps-away-from-russia-probe-2017-8
youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=342
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seriously so little discussion of this on here right now

Israel will become 51st state screencap this

This is a good move if you like chaos and happenings

U mad?

I don't get why it's a big deal

No, Jerusalem is Israeli clay and Palestine doesn’t real.
Bibi did nothing wrong

he already said over a year ago (during that jew-asslicking contest that the republican candidates went to).
he also called Jerusalem the eternal city of the jewish people and shit like that

wanted to answer OP

who knows, maybe he'll even build them the third temple

This. He even told you the story of the scorpion and the frog before you took him in.

Bueno

If it equals butthurt slimes then Im in.

Yes. Trump was always a Jewish puppet.
Everything went according to plan in the 2016 election, except for the reveal of PizzaGate.

>Embassy moves to Israel
>Mudslimes outraged
>Mudslimes unleash the gas
4D chess.

Read the contents of these articles. They all say "It's a bad move because this small action will turn loads of muslims into terrorists."

Just imagine changing the embassy in any other country to a different city. How many Christians or Buddhists would become terrorists for something so mundane? Zero.

Trump's redpilling everyone.

Puerto Rico is the 51st state.

No, this shit is right on queue. Trump is letting Israel/KSA alliance antagonize iran on all fronts hoping to cause a cataclysmic all-sandnigger war where all the kebab and jew remove eachother.
The time is now because the results of Syrian war mean Israel and KSA have to move soon before potential Iran allies Syria and Iraq can recover.

This doesn't involve Israel blowing us up, or use giving them blood and money.
Why are you folks so butt-blasted by this?

This. Muslim chimp-out soon.

We really dont care either way

that would be great for the USA. But i'm a bit imperialistic.

since when are Saudi and israel big buddies anyway? will there finally be peace between the jew and the muslim? Is their love for shekels bringing them closer together?

Those that say it was meant to happen are pretty much right. But to find out what is happening for real you might want to read Revelations. Remarkable how closely things are following that story, plus not much time left.

If it means getting rid of these mudslimes worldwide, I'm willing to work with the shekels

Sorry you were saying?

hopefully this causes the muslims to wage jihad over it

Sandniggers positively SEETHING right now
we done good

What does Saudi Arabia get in exchange for oil?
What do jews love?

Lol Sup Forums will defend this even though Sup Forums believes in a jewish conspiracy.
>What's going to be the straw the breaks your back over this administration?

Accelerating this will anger the world

You're confusing israelites torah worshipers to khazarian talmudic cunts.

The Irish

its literally irrelevant to national politics
Pisses off the slimes and might get israel bombed, whats the downside again?

The world is (((USA's))) pawn.

Will still agitate them. It’s too fast.

hello jidf, hard at work today I see. Hope this doesn't backfire and result in some unholy shia/sunny alliance to retake Jerusalem ;)

They both hate Iran slightly more than they hate each other.

that sounds good to me
If we get lucky the kikes and sandniggers will just nuke eachother and we can be rid of them both

Since their interests aligned in the Syrian war. Both needed the collapse of Syria and ouster of Assad to further their ends. KSA it was about economics: getting their oil pipeline through Syria would get them a foothold to displace Russian oil in the European market for the foreseeable future and keep the country rich.
Israel it was about making room for greater israel and destroying the strongest ally of their arch nemesis Iran.
However, Trump completely BTFO their plans in Syria. If Iran just waits for Syria and Iraq to recover from the war, they'd be in the strongest position they've had in YEARS. Greater Israel is fucking dead for the foreseeable future. Trump is no ZOG.
This means KSA and Israel are desperate. they need war with Iran NOW. Israel won't have a chance like this again in our lifetimes and Sunni Arab KSA is ideologically opposed to Shia Persian Iran, in addition to being in direct competition for with Iran for the far eastern oil market. Just bombing Karg Island would immediately give Saudi Arabia a huge leg up in controlling the Oil Market in the far east. Meanwhile the US doesn't have to play referee 24/7 anymore because we have our own domestic oil. We don't care what the sand niggers do now, in fact we'll make money if they blow eachother up.
Strap in because this is the real happening of our time.

youre fucken damn right you did. why wouldnt this place be jewish? too "exclusive"? third temple's fucken comin too

5D chess as far as i'm concerned.

Russia doesn't care, Iran doesn't care, it's probably good for them, seeing how badly Turkey and Saudi Arabia are reacting, the latter being in charge of cleaning yet another mess, giving Iran and Russia more manoeuverability. Trump, in the meanwhile, forces Israel to make a move they didn't intend to do this soon, since Jerusalem was meant to be the capital of Greater Israel. They'll either go "lol we were joking we'll stay in cuck aviv" like the rest of their empty threats, ridiculing themselves in the process, or they'll bite and have yet another russian/iranian/hezbollah proxy chimpout to quell.

Win win situation as far as i'm concerned.

>Iran mentioned in the post
>this triggers the shill

>fake jewish traitors freely express their opinions in media
thats nice

>one-line one-post
>viral marketing for msm
>"guys"
>start to doubt Trump, damn you, you stupid basement-dwelling teenagers, start to doubt Trump!

Trump was a Kike from the GET GO

WHy do you think he won? it wasnt votes, it was his familys connections to Jew Money/Old Money

that's the significance. if he said any more you'd say he was yabbering

Doesn't this fulfill their prophecy?

They're going to rebuild the Third Temple and then nuke the planet.

vimeo.com/143172542

Sage and hide Jew threads

>Implying Levantine DI (District of Israel) isn't already DC2.0

United states having a haven for diplomatic issues and immunity for united states citizens right in the holy city. Sup Forums forgets who is sticking their dick in whomst. But in the long run its better that way sometimes. Merry Christmas.

yep. not nukes. but youre pretty much right. might be blamed on "nukes" but yeah. pretty much

Why do we care?
A country gets to pick is own capital even if it's the diabolical blood drinking kikes

Saudi Royal family are kikes
They are some bloodline that was forced to convert

It's a brilliant move actually. It's basically accelerationism.

This is most likely scenario to cause the greatest and final war in the Middle East.
b. Joseph

This is one of the reasons God ensured Trump won. This needed to happen.

Oh they're going to start paying us taxes huh...dream on.

without context this may be interpreted as some sort of dance

Muslims didn't give a single flying fuck about Jerusalem until the Balfour Declaration. It was a forgotten backwater that they only pretend to care about just so it can be a jihad rallying point.

At least its not fucking Hillary

NOPE

The dude that got fired from the Mueller probe was fired months ago. Note the date on the article. Trump had these card to play waiting for the perfect circumstances to play them and start draining the swamp. I think that's whats happening right now. It's gonna be worldwide, as we've seen with Saudi Arabia. I think on or before this Wednesday some HUGE revelations are going to come out. My reasoning is that there's supposed to be some sort of announcement regarding the US embassy move to Jerusalem. We're also slowly finding out about Israeli intelligence more and more in relation to the corruption in our government. There has been news in the past 2 days of Jared Kushner going to Saudi Arabia. He went there to discuss the creation of a Palestinian state backed by Saudi and other nations. I just feel like there HAS to be something that's going to come out that's going to fuck over Israel. I think by the end of all this we're gonna see the entire ZOG and what they've done be exposed.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-01/kushner-is-said-to-leave-tillerson-in-dark-on-middle-east-talks
>The central goal of the negotiations, as described by two people with knowledge of the talks, is for an historic agreement featuring the creation of a Palestinian state or territory backed financially by a number of countries including Saudi Arabia, which could put tens of billions of dollars toward the effort.

businessinsider.com/top-fbi-investigator-peter-strzok-steps-away-from-russia-probe-2017-8

ALSO THERES THIS VIDEO FROM THE WHITE HOUSE YOUTUBE

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=342
>You never know about an ally, an ally can turn. You're gonna find that out.

lmao @ goyim

what an honor you do your murdered countrymen

who cares. but if he can use it as a bargaining chip go for it. do any of us even care where the embassy is?

this. Let the happenings begin

plz let trump rebuild the third temple
it's what the kikes deserve

His daughter is a Jew

Oh no the people of the great country of Palestine will be so wait there is no country called Palestine

Bargaining chip for?

Trump is a man of his word. Bush 43 promised and didn't deliver.
I have no problem with this. It is the Jews birthright and muds have no squatters rights, their holy land is in Jordan.

he delayed the decision for half a year and said "he will start planing"... read between the lines, shit is going to hit the fan in less then 6 year

I think something big is gonna happen in 2018.

Jerusalem is Israel - it does not belong to filthy Muslims. Israel conquered it 3000 years ago under King David. Solomon beautified it. Kings of Judah rose and fell in it. The Babylonians sacked it. The Persians permitted its restoration. The Greeks and Romans preserved it till Titus destroyed it due to zealot nationalist uprisings. For 1900 years the city was ruled by others (again), the Arabs built a mosque there, trying to rival Christianity's Hagia Sophia (it's not even close) right where they supposed Solomon's Temple was (but they built it on the wrong spot). The Crusaders captured the city in 1099 and ruled it for some time. Then the Muslims, with their superior numbers, swarmed their way in again. Then the Turks took it and ruled for centuries. Jerusalem was a dump under their occupation. Mark Twain visited in the 1860s and described it as a filthy, disease-ridden wreck. Whatever the motives of zionists and others to get it back, it has to happen. Prophecies are being fulfilled. Another holocaust will happen - but in Israel against Jews.
Rome has been occupied by others, but it belongs to the Italians, same thing with Jerusalem.

YES!!!

If it makes more sand niggers blow themselves up I dig it

Jordan are pretty cool, look caucasian, give us oil at good prices.

Trump is kissing Jews ass in israel thinking that it will translate into jews liking him in america... he is wrong, this will backfire

Unfortunately this.

Philippines wanted statehood them we let the, be free.

Give us the brown Asian qts and give Puerto Rico it’s own nation

Kikes didn't even vote for them. He needs to stop appeasing them.

the USA should go manifest destiny and purge and conquer south America while the eu should do the same to africa. Preferably before they get nukes

he said he would over a year ago

I don't think so. President Trump doing this is an action. He is telling Israel "Hey, if you want it, go get it."

>Haha look at me guys I know how to Green text I'm totally not a shill from reddit!!!

underrated

we knew he backed israel from the get-go

pol preferred him because his was the open, "i want the jews to have this land and be jewish in it" way, rather than a "we need jews to culturally enrich our youth" way

Another war for Israel!

in b4 (after?) Sup Forums defends any/all things Trump's (((overlords))) tell him to do

Name a safer place from brown people.

For real, for the rest of the world the jooooooo haters are in the same catagory as flat earthers, ufo conspiracy nuts, and believers in the Easter Bunny.

Get a fucking life. And just to head you off at the pass, I'm an Irish Catholic. No joooooos in my gene pool.

Sorry, did you support Trump to start WW3 or not?

Trump is a zionist NeoCon.

>since when are Saudi and israel big buddies anyway? will there finally be peace between the jew and the muslim?
lol no, Saudis will backstab jews first chance they get and take over all of Israel.

>Catholic
>Not Jew
Pick one
Also saging

He’s getting something major for it. I don’t know what that is at this point, but it’s a massive bargaining chip. He’s not a mod: he doesn’t do it for freeee.

>But to find out what is happening for real you might want to read Revelations. Remarkable how closely things are following that story, plus not much time left.
This is the stupidest shit. You can make metaphors that fit revelations like every few hundred years for last 2000 years you dumbasses. "THIS TIME FOR SURE THO IT IS REALLY HAPPENING" fucking boomers

You think you're hot shit.
You think you caught /pol in a catch 22.
/pol is not Stormfront you stupid nigger.