Uhh g-guys?

A sun cross just appeared in Sweden. First a black sun in August, now a sun cross? What does this mean?
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5144133/Skiers-capture-rare-sun-halo-mountains-Sweden.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/summer-of-hate-black-sun-to-cross-america-this-august/
youtube.com/watch?v=zdkEGXo4oaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IT'S HABBENING!

It's a sign from God to buy crosscoin (if it exists).

THE FOURTH REICH RISES

IT IS AN OMEN; WE WILL THROW OUT NIGGERS AND SHITSKINS

HALLELUJAH

Looking forward to very rational flat earther YouTubes on this

>the rod and the ring will strike

the white man rises

Wait, isn't this a triple cross? I understand what a double cross is but triple...

Oh shit

Praise the Lord.

It's time!

REPENT YE HEATHENS AND HERETICS FOR THE HOUR OF RECKONING IS AT HAND

looks like a frog

No, I want some of them to stay.

The Greek word for "cross" is "pole". Do not be deceived

we must create crosscoin

What black sun, any wource on that black sun sighting?

Fenrir

dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/summer-of-hate-black-sun-to-cross-america-this-august/

spooky

What?
Σταυρός=Stavros=Cross,
Κοντάρι=Kontari=Pole

Just as the prophecies described!

Truly we are blessed to live in this time.

It's a sign from God. It means you're retarded.

perro caca

holy shit, it is a frog sticking his tongue out

shadilay

you will go with them achmed

Solar eclipse.

Black Sun in August? What?

>thinks I'm a Muslim

Solar eclipse

This.

absolutely fucking nothing
your like a caveman who thinks a comet is a sign of the gods
pathetic brainlets i swear

if you dont see paganism in that cross thing then youre wrong

holy cow I thought this was fake until I saw the video, it looks just like a celtic cross

here's another instance. this is from a "church". you'll see the symbol at the top

well do I?
At any rate you are an honorary arab, for your service to the peaceful-not at all useless parasites of our nation. Inshallah

This. Checked.

I never mentioned it being pagan or christian. Just the word. Stauros refers to a specific kind of wooden stake that serves the purpose of crucifying people as it was done in ye old days. But it doesnt mean pole in the general sense at least. You are right on the fact that Stauros is a specific kind of pole/stake.

I hate Muslims.

i have moved away from using crosses. look how prolific they are. there are 144,000 kings of new jerusalem. and a billion Christians. there's more to it than that. but. i find people dont divide the scriptures very well

ESOTERIC ODINISM

Ugh, I'm stupid, thanks. Thought it had to do something with the Midnight Sun in Sweden

>trips in a triple cross thread
Looks like the removal will start next week

why does feels guy have such a gaping vagina?

apparently there are "magical" things painted on planes. that look like eyes. and are used to ward off evil eye. pussy and eye are the same two words

Heh, i didnt reply to you to argue about the religious/historical aspect of the cross mind you. Just the vocabulary one. But i will consider your religious argument if you post more info, im really curious about this kind of stuff.

god dammit Sweden. Dont become like us. I live in 56% hell. Please dont

well. a line. a pole. is about as far away from a cube as is possible. and the other religions do cube stuff. and look what OP is talking about. sun worship symbols. He is The Son. Not Apollo

fucking confirmed

based dude, not sure but they may not understand this

heil!

youtube.com/watch?v=zdkEGXo4oaw

thanks man.

Hail Sunna
Hail Woden

>feels guy

How rare are these? Last month I seen this in a dream and have never seen of it before. I'm really spooked.