Why don't you run like a ninja Sup Forums?

Why don't you run like a ninja Sup Forums?

>not running like a hedgehog

Because running implies I actually leave the house

But animemaru is satire.

I know this is bait but
>not using the impuls of your arms to counter the momentum created by your legs.
WEW

I can't reach a speed fast enough that would justify my arms needing to be flung backwards for Aerodynamics.

I'm not as fast as one blue hedgehog.

The question is whether or not Usain Bolt would benefit from this.

If I see a fucking Olympian do this shit and set a record, I can die happy.

I don't think that's the point. It's more about shifting your center of gravity ahead of your legs, which means you would fall on your face if you stop running, but it makes you faster by using that falling momentum to push your body ahead

Well he does it always as he crosses the finish line. It gives him a small push.

>it makes you faster
Confirmed for running like that in highschool, trying to impress the grils.

It's fucking obvious but absolutely impractical for real humans to just like that
They already sort of do it in the last few meters
They lean forward completely and get somewhat of a boost
The problem is doing it doesn't pay off because you lose your balance so it's only sensible in the very last stretch

Back in middle school all us guys would run like ninjas whenever they made us do laps around the gym, and there were these two black twins that would always pretend they're preparing a rasengan while running in tandem.

Sounds like a fun school.

They lean forward to gain a few centimetres to win the race because your head counts but your arms do not.
>itt anime neets thinking they know anything about running

have you ever lost balance frontally while running?

Depends on how you do it
Didn't a woman literally dive at the Olympics in a race last year?

Because ninjas can not beat one punch man, and he doesn't run like this.

does your hair counts too?

no

You're evidently too fat to run.

>that kid who autistically dodged around people in crowded hallways and ran like naruto

It should count because from the beginning of the race you start at the same spot as other people so longer people have the advantage. You should be able to have your hair extend to the average height of a runner while the tallest runner needs a spinal surgery to be smaller or just not participate.

the joke

who says I don't?

if i wanted to hear a joke, i would ask you who your waifu was

rekt

Everyone knows that the fastest running method is Soundman's from Steel Ball Run.

I actually ran like this during highschool in an attempt to imitate Sonic the Hedgehog