Well /pol, how do you feel about this cunt now?

Well /pol, how do you feel about this cunt now?

I LOVE HER AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME

I always said she was a fucking jewess.

I don't really give a shit. Never have. Wish retards would stop posting her.

I feel like you shills are trying hard to divide us

How about you stop making 10 of these fucking posts every hour. Why are the mods putting a stop to this?

This nigger is right.

what did she do?

who cares, sage and reported for spam. we need a serious purge of normal faggot scum like yourself

I don't care about people at all.
I think on a higher level and I don't care about the pleb.
They'll catch up with my brilliant thoughts later on in their life and by then I'll be onto something else because they're pleb and I'm not.

I agree with you but I am retarded enough to want to get a consensus

>consensus
>on Sup Forums

What are you, a Jew?

Literally who?

I'm sure all this shilling against her and others that SJWs and antifa hate will affect her youtube and patreon bucks...

said no one, ever.

keep being paranoid GOY

Lauren "I stand up for you, but I fuck jigaboos" Southern

FCOL....

She is just in it for the audience and is now sperging out because her reach has stopped growing. I guarantee she will become the Lefts new Laci Greene. She will join the Left and be like "omg gyys i was so stupud 2 be right wing but now i am one of you. So donate to my patreon tyrone."

Yep, she's smart in exploiting the whole PC culture that has been happening for years now. But she's a cunt, in it for the $$$

Ambivalent, since I don't care for e-celebs of any type.

However, the kikes who keep shitposting garbage with character assassinations on e-celebs are the worst human filth of all, literally nigger-tier kikery garbage that makes you, OP, deserving of the oven immediately.

I dropped her when I saw her "bump into" ThatGuyT in mexico. Sniffing out charlatans isn't hard if you aren't thirsty.

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT ROASTIE E-CELEBS OR WOMEN'S OPINIONS ON ANYTHING IN GENERAL
GTFO YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS
>IN ALL FIELDS

T_d incels have finally learned not to listen to women.

Who the fuck cares about this bitch? I mean yeah she's aryan, has nice tits and is on the vanguard to redpill the masses and...

Wait I think I love this woman

I honestly don't give a shit if she was a coalburner in the past. All I care about is getting normies redpilled and growing our numbers. Her videos are a good entry point into race realism, so I think all the autistic screeching against her is extraordinarily counterproductive.

Don't like her, don't watch her videos. It's as simple as that, really. But to try to destroy her and take her down is as petty as it gets. She serves an invaluable role, whether you'd like to admit it or not. We need people like Lauren Southern on our side. White nationalism would get nowhere if it were just a bunch of ugly geeks posting racist memes on twitter.

She serves a role by being a pretty face that is incredibly stupid and dates black guys. Right?

Lauren, if you want advertising on Sup Forums then pay for it.

I suppose one could still titty-fuck her and not contract a serious STD. But not even the smoothest slayer can convince a thot to just a TF session.

shes a coal burner and is subsequently irrelevant