>2017
>not living in a monastery
>abiding vow of silence and strict fasting
>rediscovering the lost and buried Western soul from ages past

Why even live?

1st year electrician

Do you enjoy it?

>meanwhile 22 year old university grads are making 70-120k starting

wait what? where are these jobs! i got a degree in math and im unemployed lol.

You are doing fine OP, you are doing better than most people i know desu

Tell about being an electrician OP, what state do you live in?
T. 22 year old who makes 0 a year interested in this trade
I also don't think you should stress about the amount of money you make personally

It's alright, always learning new shit

Got to work on an H2S plant which was pretty cool but also nerve wracking because you could die instantly at any moment lmao

I make 41600 a year.
I'm currently interviewing with Amazon though. That particular job pays 80-100 a year.
The bright side is that I make a lot more than most people in my town make at the moment. But if I get that job I'll make more money than 9/10ths of the people in my state.

keep at it, in a few years time you'll be punching 6 figures.

fugg the other grads, they probably sucked endless amount of cocks to get that money.

90k net worth is great at your age. Invest wisely

Negative net worth here. Could easily be worse.

i made 6 figures out of college and this is true. i sucked fat cocks all day desu

>what state do you live in?
The state of Canada, newfag

Sounds like you need to work on your finances more then your income.

Look mom, I posted it again, and again, and again.

Oops
I have images off on my browser for nofap atm and I can't see flags
My bad

learn how the stock marked works and invest your money

Some get lucky sprinting out of the gate.
Some take many years to get there.

No worries lad. As long as you keep saving, and keep trucking along, you'll be golden.
Don't beat yourself up because some cocksucker a few years younger than you has more shit. That's no way to go through life.

Tfw self employed cuck, 30, single, no kids, do I just end it now? Not even the GOP cares about people like me.

>meanwhile 22 year old university grads are making 70-120k starting

lol no they aren't at least not the vast majority of them.

Stop being a faggot.

You're in one of the most highly demanding trades in the West and can go anywhere with a skill like that. Keep working on it, make connections, and save save save. You can even start a business if you work hard enough

I’m planning to apply to an electrical apprenticeship. I work in retail in an area that deals with electrical work, so I’ve got the experience and knowledge to know it’s what I want to do. Does anyone know if retail experience counts for hours in an apprenticeship? What advice would you have for someone planning to enter an electrical apprenticeship?

They are the ones who should be embarrassed since they will be paying off their loans with their shitty non stem majors

what did you do in college?

I'm a neet and I get 13000 dollars a year. Do I win?

I make minimum wage im 27 and I consider myself a success.

That's a myth. I lose money every time i try the stock market and im a finance major.

What did you major in

I have about 3 united states dollars right now.

2nd year carpenter here, hit 65k this year. tradebro, keep your nose to the grindstone and watch your savings grow.

>finance major
This is why. You’re a student, not a professional. Hire someone to manage your investments and you won’t lost as much money.

Where are you living? 50k a year can be pretty comfortable depending on where you live.

I make around 57k as a data analyst and around here that's more than enough to live comfortably. Cost-of-living is everything.

It's okay user, I'm the same age making the same amount, things will be fine. Get your journeyman's, life will work out.

>no loans
>free cash for doing nothing

13000 over 12 months is more than 1000 each month. Assuming you don't eat garbage and work out regularly id say you're doing fine

Just fly to venezuela and live like a baron

I have a masters degree dingus. I thought I'd be working with Gorden-Gekko like guys at this age not working at Macdonalds.

>Study masters for EE
>Make only 50k usd on average after graduation
I need to move after I graduate or start a company before it. Finland has no money in it

Must have forgotten to intern somewhere. Finance is about connections.

lol what, who are these kids? I know literally like 2 kids who are making 70-120k starting and they went to top schools with crazy connections through their parents. I'm 25 about to start a job at 40k and everyone I know is in the same boat or range.

No I didn't forget but no one would want to intern from someone who literally came out of the LOWEST RANKING business school in North America.

>>meanwhile 22 year old university grads are making 70-120k starting

They're not.

According to the quick Google search I just did, 50k a year is the average salary for Canada. With doing that at only 26, you'll be well off in life.

That's because nobody would take a person who posts with a kekistani flag on a Persian basket weaving forum seriously

>70-120k starting
this only happens if they get really lucky and have the right major or one of their daddy's friends gives them a job. average university grad makes well below the average without graduate school

What connections are you talking about? It's not like rich people just sit around talking to the university dean or something. My parents are really rich and i only got accepted into the lowest ranking school and the third lowest ranking but it was too far.

It's annoymous dingus, no one knows i do this but me and my friends

The only people I know in the US who made six figures with a bachelor's degree graduated with one of the hardest degrees/top programs from the university and worked for oil & gas.

>lowest ranking
So what UW Milwaukee?

>2nd data mining thread in an hour

Wew

What do you mean what connections? It's called networking and knowing people. They don't need to sit around talking to Deans of universities. You just need to know a guy who knows a guy. I interviewed with Morgan Stanley in my city because my dad did some tile work for a rich guy who liked his work who knew the president of the local Morgan Stanley branch. You don't need to be rich to network. But being rich puts you in better circles.

you are all faggots.

The fuck would anyone do with an IP and a job title? Stupid fucking fear mongering kike

I'm looking to do an apprenticeship for carpentry and am wondering what day to day journeyman carpentry entails. Mind telling me about it?

Eh, high school dropout making around 70k at 30, which is a lot here in Poland. Just focus on a trade, work hard and reap the rewards.

That's my point though. A buddy of mine is one of two people I know with a Bachelors making 6 figures but he went to Cornell and works for a major Financial sector company doing asset management. However he's miserable as fuck and can't get promoted without extending his education.
The other person isn't a friend but someone I went to school with who's father owns a pretty big local Insurance company and put him in the drivers seat of an executive assistants position and just gives him crazy pay because.

That's alot anywhere.

No. But i know what you're talking about

My father does Finish work for himself. Horrible at business but expert at his craft, best in my city for sure. It's fun work. I've gone with him to alot of job sights. You can work for yourself and make 50-70k a year if you just learn the in's and outs of the business around the trade. Which my father doesn't understand because he grew up in communism. It's backbreaking at times though.

this is why u should vote dem

Complain over only 50K$ a year? Bitch, I barely make 20K$ with overtime/6-days week. You ake over twice than me in a single year and in fucking US dollars

From welfare?

Impossible

don't worry he probably didn't mean USD
even programmers with 20k USD a year is considered a fairly good wage here

>27 year old
>neet, have never had a job
>200+ bitcoin wallet

gg wagecucks. Looks like I'm shitposting the rest of my life.

Just find a nice homely girl looking to settle dude. You have to accept where you stand before you can move forward to where you want to be. I just recently decided I want to go to Medical school. But I know nothing about medicine and need to take pre med courses. I'm 25 and single, just about to start a job at an Insurance company. Everyday I do 2-3 hours of maths and science work, starting from the bottom. Once Ive saved up I'm going to take my premed courses. I won't realistically even take the MCAT until I'm at least 27-28.

This thread reminds me of when you ask a vet what they did, paratrooper or sniper...I guess thats all the military has now.

Ask pol what they do, Finance or Software engineer...160k at 19yrs old or 330k at 29yrs old.

What I mean to say is...98% of it is complete bullshit, remember folks when you lie you are only fooling yourself because in reality nobody gives a shit about anyone but themselves.

On another note...Im 29yo from New England working HVACR and Electrical, make between 50k-60k depending on the year and I work my ass off for it.

Pic is today, replacing a heat exchanger on a RTU in the rain...

>IP
>job title
>earnings

How am I fear mongering, faggot? I don't give a shit if people talk about what they do but those are quite literally things wanted for datamining.

>look at this kike pointing out multiple threads in a short time where people post personal information

Doing Gods work user

Wait a minute, I will take a picture of my last payslip and edit if able to

>25
>Skipped high school
>Still trying to patch together my grades
>Live in welfare heaven Sweden
>Get about $1500 a month for studying
It is not ideal but I cant complain. I unlike most other are at least trying to get back on my feet.

>he thinks IP is personal enough to finger you
>he thinks posting job title and earning does anything

You’re fear mongering that any of this has a negative impact on anyone

The fuck is an H2S plant? You mean chemical plant? H2s is the gas, no one makes h2s for anything, its a by product of certain things.

Make 5-600 a week as a barback. Lots untaxed.

Am I a loser Sup Forums I make more money than most people I know

good man user. Like your organizational skills as well. neat
t.laborer on 30k a year

>22 years old
>graduated with economics degree in may
>couldn’t find any job for 4 months
>got hired for a customer service job at $12/hr

I might honestly kill myself. I can’t deal with this anymore

Job. NEET Virgin.
Income:$0/year
Experience: Various minimum wage jobs. Worthless BA in political science.

I'm being 100% honest. I guess the one positive is that I live with my parents in a nice part of Southern California. That's literally the only positive in my life.

What part of New England faggot? Masshole here. WOOSTA

Also I get to swear and hit on qts/sexually harass coworkers all day at my job which is something you white collar cucks will never understand.

Living with parents is hell, how is that a positive?

>50k/year

I was going to say that's not bad for your age, OP, but since that's in Canadian dollars and you get taxed around 14% on every purchase to pay for your "free" healthcare for the Chinese, that's pretty much poverty line equivalent in the USA. Sorry, bro.

Listen to Jeff Kuhner?

Not really, after i got my CSCI master companies were literally coming to me with 170k+ salaries. right now i'm making 173k with bonuses.

Unrealistic.

You are right about being an embarrassing loser, but it's because you are shill.

Im from RI but have been doing alot of work in Fall River and New Bedford lately.

Never heard of him. Googling him now. Radio host?
I usually listen to CD's in my piece of shit car.

Yeah, conservative talk show host out of Mass. WRKO boston

>23
>BA in one of the liberal arts
>Make $32k a year as a C/O for the state

Is learning welding or becoming a diesel mechanic a good idea? I'd imagine being excellent at reading and writing wouldn't help too much in either field but it's probably less stressful and more money than where I'm at now.

you're doing great man. I'm 25 and won't get my AAS' (network management and security systems) until may of 2019. I'm just hoping a CCNA along with those degrees will be enough to get 50k.

Why the fuck did you think there would be well paying jobs for a graduate of maths, you fucking brainlet?

Fall River is a special kind of shithole.
Buddy of mine Just moved to Providence a few months back. Also was talking to this cutie patooty who lives just outside Warwick on Tinder, but she has two kids so I don't really think I want to make anything serious of it.

Ok. I apologize for personally offending you.

>trying this hard
i want all californians and jew yorkers out of my state

No Rent
o

R
e
n
t

You're sort of right, but the alternative (living in a shitty apartment surrounded by noisy normies) isn't better at all.

>come home from shitty job dealing with shitt people all day
>enter your shitty over priced apartment
>have to listen to Cory yell at his wife, Tyrone blast sum hip hop, or Bob the middle aged pot smoking asshole talk to some other fat slob about how that Orange Sunshine he took in 1977 was the best thing ever.

Apology accepted. Don’t do it again.

if you're smart enough to save 90k on 50k salary, you're doing better than most.
Look into a comparison of the relative purchasing power of those salaries within their region compared to your area before beating yourself up.

$101k is considered low-income in the SF Bay Area.
>not in a baller 'look at me' you're so poor way
>in a 'you won't ever have children or own your own house' kind of way.

>>meanwhile 22 year old university grads are making 70-120k starting
How do you make that much starting unless you major in engineering or programming?

Hillman morning show > all

What? I moved to MA from the Balkans in 96 the fuck are you on about faggot.

Don't mind the mark on the right, pen wasn't working well

>24 yo NEET
>HS drop out
>CC Drop out
>Never held a job for more than two days

I got a GED, and just got my drivers license this year.

I think I just have 0 work ethic, I'm literally a white nigger, I just exercise, video games, and get high.