Feminists Shocked When Facebook Does What They Want

archive.fo/D0t5q

Some highlights included below.

>When comic Marcia Belsky sarcastically replied “men are scum” to a friend’s Facebook post back in October, she never anticipated being banned from the platform for 30 days.

>When asked why a statement such as “men are scum” would violate community standards, a Facebook spokesperson said that the statement was a threat and hate speech toward a protected group and so it would rightfully be taken down.

>Female comedians have speculated that it’s internalized misogyny on the behalf of Facebook’s content moderation team that leads to punishment such as banning to be doled out unequally.

>Context also matters. One reason female comics often seem to run afoul of Facebook’s guidelines is that the company’s content moderators fail to recognize the humor in their posts.

>In the past, ironic misandry has been a popular way for women to deal with living in a world where they’re exposed to frequent abuse at the hands of powerful men. Yet, if a woman takes to Facebook to vent about how she “wants to imprison men and milk them for their male tears,” she could quickly lose access to her account.

>Trolls know this. “The ironic thing about Literal Nazis is that they have weaponized taking things literally,” BuzzFeed writer Katie Notopoulos wrote recently.

>“I get cold feet to post stuff, especially if I try to share something that’s going on that I want to bring attention to. because I feel like I’m going to get in trouble somehow,” she said. “Sharing anything is nerve racking. It’s like, ‘What’s ok? What’s not ok? What’s going to cross the line this time?’ It makes me feel crazy, like Facebook is gaslighting us.”

Well, I admit I was wrong about female comedians. They're fucking *hilarious*, just not in the way they wanted.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-03/internet-must-have-security-humanity-apple-chief-tells-china
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>It makes me feel crazy, like Facebook is gaslighting us.
holy kek

>“The ironic thing about Literal Nazis is that they have weaponized taking things literally,” BuzzFeed writer Katie Notopoulos wrote recently.

No koukla, that was you

>One reason female comics often seem to run afoul of Facebook’s guidelines is that the company’s content moderators fail to recognize the humor in their posts.

MY SIDES

Holy shit lol

>‘What’s ok? What’s not ok? What’s going to cross the line this time?’ It makes me feel crazy,

welcome to our experience.

>When asked why a statement such as “men are scum” would violate community standards, a Facebook spokesperson said that the statement was a threat and hate speech toward a protected group and so it would rightfully be taken down.
>hate speech toward a protected group
>protected group
>PROTECTED
fucking lel m80

>gaslighting us
how about a compromise: we drop the light part?

Funny how the shoe is on the other foot now. The system they used turned against them for doing the same shit they crusaded against that lead them to establish that system in the first place

typical marxism. in the end the monster they created will destroy them

>Female comedians have speculated that it’s internalized misogyny
Is it really so hard to stick to actual comedy?

kek

god damn that is a lot of words

It will destroy all of us.

>One reason female comics often seem to run afoul of Facebook’s guidelines is that the company’s content moderators fail to recognize the humor in their posts
Can't make that shit up :DDDDDD

that's nothing
twitter banned me for saying the bible says to stone people because rocks are everywhere and it's easily to anonymously kill someone.

>Men fail to recognize humor in female comedians.

MUH VAGINA

It's a good read. give it a shot.

#repealthe19th

Ironic misandry is still misandry.

pretty sure those sluts wouldn't be cool with an ironic "all fucking niggers must fucking hang"

>The ironic thing about Literal Nazis is that they have weaponized taking things literally
what does this mean?

yes my sides indeed, but the contortions they go through to further construct their narrative is breathtaking

I got a few feminists banned on facebook by posting pic related in a comment section and I got a few hundred replies from roasties telling me to kill myself and how white men were scum

Just post pic related if you want to trigger roasties and bait them into getting banned

It's drivel from the brain-dead.

When they say kill all white men it's just satire you freak. Grow a sense of humor and stop the white fragility.

too many fuggin words bro

>fail to recognize the humor
>women are funny, get over it

>In the past, ironic anti-semitism has been a popular way for goys to deal with living in a world where they’re exposed to frequent anti-white abuse at the hands of powerful Jews. Yet, if a white person takes to Facebook to vent about how he “wants to imprison Jews and milk them for their kike tears,” he could quickly lose access to his account.

Hold on, so feminists get upset when they get banned for saying all men are scum and filth, but then they kvetch and demand banning when men say all women are sluts and whores.
Does this boil down to nothing more than "IT'S OKAY WHEN WE DO IT?"

Shit testing 101.

It's not okay, it's censorship and I prefer when people look retarded in front of everyone, it is best that way. They deserved it though for using facebook.

This is a strategy known as playing both sides against each other to arrive at a broad based censorship goal :
> bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-03/internet-must-have-security-humanity-apple-chief-tells-china

Everyone stands for free speech until some kike tells them they can censor those that oppose their viewpoint. You fools get what you deserve down this censorship path.. The powers that be are playing 4-d chess on females/males alike.

>One reason female comics often seem to run afoul of Facebook’s guidelines is that the company’s content moderators fail to recognize the humor in their posts.

Gee whiz, I wonder why.

they are probably hemorrhaging male users like crazy