Spiritual hierarchy based upon capitalism

>Spiritual hierarchy based upon capitalism
>Strict anti-drug policies
>Historically argued for the health effects of >tobacco
>Lie detector style personality test
>Donations are tax exempt
>No Abrahamic roots

Why have you failed to join Scientology thus far?

Other urls found in this thread:

scientology.org/
exmormon.org/phorum/read.php?2,550779
youtube.com/watch?v=sWvKbRdrUOg
youtube.com/watch?v=z_RWzls9m2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

scientology.org/

Go away, Tom.

>People who did nothing wrong thread

Nah, I'll stay right here jew fag. Go back to your kike on a stick.

bump

Aww what's wrong, are your thetan levels low today?

>Spiritual hierarchy based upon capitalism
>Strict anti-drug policies
>Historically argued for the health effects of >tobacco
>Lie detector style personality test
>Donations are tax exempt
>No Abrahamic roots

Those are the reasons.

How much will it cost me for salvation?

Still $200?

No I have myself and my life largely in order. Unlike the numerous people touched by your fag priests.

founded by a con man with the specific intention of conning people so his inner circle could get power and money.
Like, significantly more so than most religious groups, which is saying something.

Hell of a lot less than 10% of your income.

>no abrahamic roots
>literally created by kikes and closely tied with kikery
literally do some basic research you dumbfuck

I would convert to Islam or Mormonism before I converted to a religion whipped up by a science fiction writer.

You guys are a pay to play joke.

Please show me where to begin. I see a complete lack of Judaic roots.

Scientology deserves a second place prize after islam as the most fucked up ideology to ever exist. It should be called spirituality for morons and weak minded fag nincompoops who suck honey dipped pickles out of a jar once owned by travoltas ass

coz the leaders of it a greedier then tha jews

Good goyim!

Because they're anti gay.

I'll just repeat.... 10% OF YOUR INCOME.

Deuteronomy 14:22-26 Make an offering of ten percent, a tithe, of all the produce which grows in your fields year after year.

Ya but I mean if your notable enough you'll get set up with a convincing beard.

exmormon.org/phorum/read.php?2,550779

Also the church will help you to salvation at zero cost. They will ask for donations and recommend amounts. Scientology cannot be unlocked without a ton of cash.

Idk man, I've paid $150 in my 4 years and the connection I made boosted me from $50,000 to $80,000 in 3 years. How much do you make, it's literally the only thing that matters.

* connections I've made

He's probably one of the best speakers I've ever seen. I never realized it until I started studying rhetoric myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=sWvKbRdrUOg

I make 118k through no church connections, just dedication, hard work and smart decisions.

Your connection to God should not be to make more money. It should be to do his will and achieve eternal salvation. That's it, or you are on a path to hell.

I'm not going to make fun of you anymore, I will pray for you friend. Your comment about church helping you to make money is deeply concerning. May you find your way back to salvation through Christ.

I bet you do...... Pray for the victims of your pedophile priests instead.

You are correct he was a fantastic speaker but I couldn't help but be distracted by the blatant serpent and pyramid symbolism that was on each of his sides. Someone in that organization is working the dark occult mojo.

Fuck those corrupt Vatican II heretics. The original, early Church of God is much different than the heretical and corrupt "Christianity" you see in most of its flavors today.

Read up on the people who followed the Apostles and what they did with the teachings of Jesus Christ. That is the way.

The devil is at work here.

An "S" for Scientology is hardly serpentine. Pyramids are used as symbolism for hierarchy and advancement across the corporate and secular world.

It's time to drop you medevil nonsense and join what made America great, and what, under Trump, will make us great again.

>not going to make fun of you anymore, I will pray for you friend.
Hey faggot I though you were gunna go get on your knees again.

>15 posts by this id
>11 posters in thread
>33 posts so far

Alright, I'll bow out and let nature take it's course.

I lied. Fuck you. Music now.

youtube.com/watch?v=z_RWzls9m2Y

I prayed for you. May you find salvation within the holy trinity.

>the connection to God should not be to make more money. ((It)) should be to do his will and achieve eternal salvation. That's it, or one is on a path to hell.
fixed it

I work for a Scientology-owned business, AMA

How's that?

Is it like the 711 business model where the corporation builds new stores and sells them brand new and completed to franchisees

It's actually not that bad socially, the people are pretty positive and nobody's ever actually pushed anything on me. I assume that's because they'd get their ass sued hard because I record 90% of my conversations for liability purposes and they've actually been sued before.

One interesting thing I've noticed is that the actual Scienos are pretty fucking retarded, everybody in the place that I work with any talent isn't one of them.

And they're also incredibly paranoid, but for good reason because I'm actually informing on them to DHS (lots of money laundering going on)

I'm in sort of a unique section of their cross-section of owned businesses because it's fairly high skill and owned by someone who's high up in the church rather than FSO (Flag).

They like to build businesses and chain them together - like having a company that prints books working with a company that produces paper. They're really horizontally integrated and different rich Scienos do business deals with one another like that to get services and consumables at cost so they both can "give" to the church.

It's all a tax scam, pretty fucking smart if you can keep your mouth shut.

Not much of an anarcho-capitalist if your reporting your employer to a supervisory beurocracy.

>Why have you failed to join Scientology thus far?
That little Xenu thing..

Literally Freemium Game - The Religion