The new mayor of Charlotte, North Carolina is a black woman. How does this make you feel amerifats...

The new mayor of Charlotte, North Carolina is a black woman. How does this make you feel amerifats. It's creeping it's way on down. Her name is Vi Lyles and get ready to get BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

decisiondeskhq.com/data-dives/creating-a-national-precinct-map/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Time to move again. The decline in that city is now official.

90% European, 10 percent African
>Black
If anything only bi-racial

You down here too? The areas and coutnies outside of Charlotte are overflowing with new white arrivals.

>implying mayors in any city other than nyc matter.

One drop.

She certainly appears to be working hard at looking white. Skin and hair are obviously treated artificially.

Large cities are always centers of degeneracy and faggotry

>Creeping its way down
Oh my sweet summer child. Go ahead and google the "Black belt of America". The Southern US is saturated with Africans. I'd be willing to bet a great deal of money that historically the vast majority of black municipal leaders, state legislator and house representatives come from the south.

This is nothing new.

Tell me about Colorado. Is it a good place to live? How is Denver?

I've always had a thing for the Colorado scenery and I always preferred rooting for Colorado Avalanche, but I know nothing about it besides that. Also, can I visit Stargate Command as a foreigner?

she looks white as fuck she prolly is 25% nigger if anything

yes, because, clearly negroe rule is most preferable to any other race being in charge. Worked great for baltimore, chicago, atlanta, macon, savannah, birmingham, oakland, mogadishu, harare, nairobi, etc.

I'm about to move to rado. There's like no black people.

Which is funny because I photoshopped her nose and hair color in this picture. Thank you honestly.

I moved to the Rockies. I think it will be a longer time-frame before the nogs come following, but you never know how the Feds will fuck you.

It's an inevitability that, as long as productive white people exist, the subhumans and have-nots will follow.

My friends moved out there and turned into niggers. Living in vans and throwing skateboards through shop fronts. And my brother moved there and went crazy too. Thinks he's the first dude to think of developing an app to sell concert tickets. That mountain air can really get to people. Considering niggers never lived at high altitudes i assume this is why they dont live there.

I think there's a surprising amount of hispanics in the state. North of Denver is whitetopia but housing prices are reaching gouging tier. Boulder is almost as poz'd as San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, etc as far as cost of living and degenerate liberals, but there's not much space near it for their pet nogs to live and start ruining things.

Try for areas with low population density, that will stay low density, with not much room for new real estate. Subhumans exist almost exclusively in high-density populations.

One other positive is that a lot of Colorado is dedicated to nature "Open Spaces" that are almost always whites only.

I'm visiting Keystone in 12 days.

We need to restart RWSS to purge the degenerate hippie camps. A few DIYs in Colorado got fucked after the Oakland fire.

Just start a forest fire around Nederland

I think that area is filled with Boulder outgrowth white liberals, but probably hard for the Feds to Section8 in a hoard of nogs. Also not likely you'll have to deal with your neighbors if you don't want to.

The interactive map at the very bottom of this page is a breakdown of voting by precinct. So, even more precise than by county. It can help you root out the poz'd areas.

decisiondeskhq.com/data-dives/creating-a-national-precinct-map/

I literally mean the people living in the woods.

Yeah, fucking Yankee transplants. Charlotte is a shit hole, nothing but late-hipsters, yuppies, and crypto Jew bankers. Oh, and more chimps than a NatGeo special.
As much as I love the South, we need a real purge. This new Walmart Fox News lifestyle that's taken over, all these pro Israel Ben Shapiro looking faggots need to be gassed and barbecued.

t. Piedmont

...That's black!?