Sup Forums has never backed down from a challenge & basically does everything on a shoestring budget...

Sup Forums has never backed down from a challenge & basically does everything on a shoestring budget. Soros dumped $18 billion into shilling. Currently their main target is right wing women. Shills are desperately trying to drive a wedge between men & women on the right. Their goal is to discourage women from joining to slow growth and stop the movement from being normalized (which is currently happening and it terrifies the left).

At this rate we could have mainstream politicians who are /ourguys/ in ~5-10 years, but we have to counter the shills to keep up the necessary pace of growth. How do we ruin their plans and keep things growing? Serious discussion only please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_j9-Ey5o_hQ
investmentwatchblog.com/wikileaks-george-soros-email-to-hillary-clinton-soros-very-likely-puppetmastered-the-balkan-wars-in-order-to-enrich-himself/
youtube.com/watch?v=WgGGu6ONoAk
pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump for ideas

Cross board pollination with /r9k/ was a mistake

Remove the cucks from the movement and keep everything professional.
The worse thing for a movement is to lose what it stands for, keep it alive and eventually more will join.

Why is the biohazard represented by a street sign?

I'm not convinced that this sudden intensity of attacks on right wing women has anything to do with /r9k/, or even MGTOW or incels, or anything other than leftist shills & sabotage agents. The left is lucid enough to know that they're losing the culture war, so they are trying desperately to sabotage us. Their sabotage attempts during the beginning of the It's Okay To Be White poster campaign failed miserably, because we identified them and countered them effectively. Now we need to do the same for their attacks on right wing women. I made some OC for shill-countering purposes but we need more ideas.

that's the MGTOW sign, they use it to mean "going their own way"

>Remove the cucks from the movement
I agree, but how? They will continue attacking this board & posing as right wing guys attacking right wing women. We need to expose this and let everyone know (especially women, especially women who are interested in joining us but haven't yet), that these fucking shills are NOT us and they are paid leftist sabotage agents

Keep performing actions that will get press coverage or visibility by normal people. Peaceful actions will mean even alt-lite cucks can't criticize it and whine "they're just like Antifa! Radical centrism is the answer to extreme ideas!"

To answer your thread, have outsiders and people new to politics run for public office, and essentially kick out all of the old bureaucrats who have been in office for 20-30 years.

It doesn't even matter what political views they have, as long as they're new to the game, this kills the corruption factor.

roastie detected

>roastie detected
Anyone who wants to do something is a "roastie"? Shut it.

/r9k/

read it faggots. attacking white women is the least productive use of your time.

The solution is simple.
Ignore the e-celeb garbage and continue on.
We are at the point where they are intensifying their direct attacks, they feel more and more threatened by us. That means we are on target. Carry on, carry on.

Incel detected

MGTOW are a bunch of queers.
Fuck that kike shit.

Shills are doing a great job at attacking right women, but you femanons need to grow some thick skin, we're here to help but you cant wait for white knights to save you. We're a team.

>Realize its not us doing the attacks
>do what we do best, come together to troll these shills
>profit

Remember, this is your enemy and what men will turn into if we lose the culture war

No its not that simple. We need offense, not just faggoty defense.

The RINOs and other fuckups that came before us got us into this situation because they ignored the culture war and went on business as usual

Christ you're a thick headed idiot.
We aren't talking about RINOs at all here, read the fucking OP.

anyone else notice a drastic increase in shills lately? like with obvious targeted attacks, and post composition that just seems kinda off

>Soros is spending 18 billion dollars to get Roosh, Weev, and the Daily Stormer to rile up autists on an anime imageboard against jewess/coalburning leaders of the alt-right while promoting white nationalism
Is Soros /ourguy/?

>Realize its not us doing the attacks
We need to massively broadcast this in order to help as many people realize it as quickly as possible (especially women who are on the brink of moving to the right but are hesitant due to the apparent hostility to females caused by shills)

saved

>attacking white women is the least productive use of your time
actually it is among the most productive uses of time for a shill, which is exactly why they're doing it
I honestly believe the number of /ourguys/ who are attacking women and unwittingly doing the shill's work for them is very low

You're so dense you need to be a nigger, a white person's reading comprehension cant be this low

When it comes to the allowance of women into a movement, one walks a very fine line between --
>being civil to women as long as they know their place (as FOLLOWERS, never at the forefront of political decision-making)
and
>absolutely disgusting white-knightery, catering to womens' any and every need, capitulating to fleeting, feminine needs and losing the respect of anyone and everyone.

It takes a lot of nuance and tact that I'm not too confident the collective of Sup Forums is capable of.

Everyone noticed. Posts are 60% shills now. Most are retarded, but this approach of attacking women is working

You are beyond help.
The ideal useful idiot.

I've noticed as well. A ton of recurring 'template' threads. Like that pic of the dick with the red, chinese looking paper on it keeps popping up in the catalog with some bait thread-started that retards keep falling for.

>Ignore the e-celeb garbage and continue on
The "e-celeb garbage" is actually a bunch of relatable, publicly palatable, friendly role models who are drawing unprecedented numbers of people to our side. Dismissing what they are doing is a huge tactical error.

>We are at the point where they are intensifying their direct attacks, they feel more and more threatened by us. That means we are on target. Carry on, carry on.
They're intensifying direct attacks precisely because we now have a long list of successful representatives with hundreds of thousands of subscribers & followers on social media, including lots of women which is a demographic we were previously unable to reach in large numbers. Sup Forums will always carry on in the shadows with operations like IOTBW and making OC that spreads to normie land, but we have to recognize the vital importance of these "e-celebs".

he's probably a shill

"Women" implies plural.

A retareded coalburning whore is singular. Just stop giving her fucking attention.

I get paid 100 dollars per (You) I get and also get paid $50 for every anti-Semitic and racist/homophobic comment I make. Sup Forums has no idea the lengths we will go to.

we need a streamlined, automatic response to these repeated shill threads, a copy pasta and a pic, similar to the "gommunism" response that instantly gets posted to commie general attempts

they really aren't getting their money's worth out of you

That's some good thinking.
But shill threads are elusive and tricky to pinpoint. Not as blatant and easily dismissed as the Commie General threads.

The best tactic we have is posting infographics like pic related to deter some of the less experienced, easily-baited anons from responding to obvious slide/shill threads.

Though this pic is slightly dated, I think spamming it at slide threads would be an excellent way to combat some of the template threads clogging the catalog.

I'm gonna start posting this image in any low-effort threads that stink of shillery. Maybe you and I can do a little bit to help out the board, leafbro.

youtube.com/watch?v=_j9-Ey5o_hQ
#Kek4life

add in
>nigger hate threads
>nat soc generals
>anti-women threads
>anti-israel threads
we can fight the Soros shills together fellow pedes.

thanks, we can keep the base of operations running smoothly

just made some OC

sorry we won't be adding in the threads we use as litmus tests to determine whether mods are compromised or not
kys shill

Very nice. Saved for combating some of this bullshit in the future.

I WOULD'VE WON IF IT WASN'T FOR THAT MEDDLING CARTOON FROG

I don't know in USA, but in Brasil, white woman got no soul

Probably the most important thread in the catalog. Bump!

Quality OC... but ecelebs really are cancer.

based leaf-pede, keep fighting the good fight! DEFEND OUR WOMEN. RACE MIXING IS NOT BAD. STOP BEING SEXIST AND MISOGYNISTIC AGAINST OUR LADIES SHILLS.

Fucking disgusting subhuman thing, why has someone not killed it yet?

>all of this horrendous shilling
Jesus H Christ this place is lost. Fuck you faggot leaf. Your women are biggest race mixers on the planet and you're a bunch of pedophile cucks.
You're not goiing to shame me into raise Jerome and Stacy ugly little turd you fucking queer.

>Dismissing what they are doing is a huge tactical error.
These women do not practice what they preach and even if we did accept them as a whole, and a pro-white movement becomes huge and mainstream, you will have to contend with the fact that your biggest weakness is out in the open; the women who help flagship this movement are coal burners/jews/don't practice what they preach, etc. and that shit gives HUGE ammunition to anyone opposed.

ok david seaman

Who in here ever said anything pro-race mixing?
Welcoming white women =/= welcoming coal burners

Soros is behind the Yugoslawia War
investmentwatchblog.com/wikileaks-george-soros-email-to-hillary-clinton-soros-very-likely-puppetmastered-the-balkan-wars-in-order-to-enrich-himself/

youtube.com/watch?v=WgGGu6ONoAk

fuck off racist soros shill. we true conservatives stand by lauren southern and her god given freedom to racemix. Anyone who disapproves of this IS A SHILL.

>HhCoGYDw
>1 post by this ID

For now I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you're not a shill. "E-celebs" is a term that seems to be used almost exclusively by shills as a derogatory slander & character assassination attempt. It is used against public personalities, especially women, who are advancing right wing causes, converting people to the right, winning the culture war, etc. The term is meant to (unfairly) accuse these people of insincerely pandering to a group for attention & money. It is one of the most common shilling tactics, and they do it because these public personalities terrify the left because they are destroying the leftist narrative and breaking the left's monopolistic stranglehold on the media, entertainment industry, academia, etc. Basically anyone who is undoing the Marxist 'long march through the institutions' and who is publicly known and supported will be targeted and called an "e-celeb" and accused of scamming their supporters.

Virtually none of the people accused of scamming their audience by shills are actually guilty of this. Even those whose primary motivation is money (and they are not as common as shills would have you believe) could still be unwittingly helping us, and so be it.

In the case of someone who is actually insincere and just scamming their audience, I wouldn't call them an e-celeb, I would call them a fraud & scam artist.

Butthurt incel detected

0.005 cents have been deposited in your account.

Fuck off sexist shill. Sup Forums has always been pro-racemixing and pro-feminism.

if feminists pushed Mein Kampf into young men minds I wouldn't mind feminists

>reeeeee buy my psyop goy

Im copying this post and reposting everyday as pasta.

Sup Forums it must be done, this leaf is right

Pol is a collection of intellectually diverse people.

The whole /ourguy/ thing is subjective. The truth is that theres a lot of different views, no one thing matters. Those female commentators dont matter that much. Theres also no market in the real world for all the swastikaniggerkike people.

All the swastika polsters do way more harm to any legit right wing movement than whether or not lauren southern makes any videos.

That's a good idea. I can get behind some anti-shilling shilling.

>soros dumps billions into shilling
>military dumps billions into Trump memes

I see no difference

THe only way to out shitpost is to shitpost. take it from me.

While we continue to expose & ruin shill sabotage attempts and make it well known to women that they are more than welcome to join us, we will not lose sight of our primary objective & eternal goal:

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

And it's okay to be white. Begone shill.

Gamergate went like this:
> leave me alone woman so I can fap go hentai and waste my life on vidya

I know that there was some journalistic shittiness, but honestly there shouldn’t be a multimillion dollar journalist industry over fucking vidya... Just STFU and play your fucking games.

Honestly we need to redpill our brothers on Sup Forums and shame them into not wasting their fucking lives. Since vidya is only going to get more and more pozzed as time goes on, so that will help a bit.

I’d even go so far as telling these bugmen to stop spending $$ on entertainment all together and buy a treadmill or something.

This is our only hope, women have been quietly watching pudgy soychildren bitch and moan about bullshit on youtube which quite frankly is not impressive

>Your women are biggest race mixers on the planet
They are the least prone to miscegenation of any demographic group, as proven by pew research data which is among the most reputable in the world, see begone shill

I'm with you man. Attacking women is idiotic. Women are going to be part of the future, like it or not

The fact that there are now Sup Forums users who are defending women simply because they are women should show everyone that Sup Forums is not only not a hivemind, but has also been infiltrated by yet another species of beta orbiter.

The only difference between the cucks and the people defending Lauren southern is that the cucks can at least rape a bitch every once in a while

Just laugh them out of any and every thread like we used to when Sup Forums was young
/r9k/ tier shit belongs in /r9k/

>Those female commentators dont matter that much
They matter an incredibly large amount, they are quickly doubling our numbers and giving us unprecedented normalization & legitimacy, and offering our men hope of finding a like-minded mate with which to raise big nationalist families.

Based leaf-pede, truly brought a tear to my eye. Everyone reading this, this is how we beat the shareblue shills

1. Subscribe and voice your support for all our girls fighting to redpill the normies
2. Donate to their patreon (at least 5 dollars each if you can afford it) THIS IS HOW WE GET OUR MESSAGE OUT, THEY NEED OUR DONATIONS
3. Go on twitter and fight all the racist, misogynistic assholes attacking /ourgirls/ for being coalburnering roasties.
4. Spread this message and KEEP FIGHTING.

Just saw this posted in another thread. Looks like exactly what we're looking for.

the obvious counter: even if Lauren is as insincere & money-hungry as you are wrongfully accusing her of being (which she's not), she has a following of hundreds of thousands across multiple platforms on social media - if even 0.1% of her followers listen to her message (even if she doesn't believe it herself), she is doing a massive amount of good

But she does believe it herself AND she's doing a massive amount of good.

Nice Garrison. Never seen that one before

She wakes up every morning thinking about the right wing, thinking about conservatism.. Then she dyes her hair. LOL

>Cross board pollination with /r9k/
Being this new

>Sup Forums users who are defending women simply because they are women
We're defending them for many reasons:
1. They're white, and constitute 50% of our race, and as white men we have a duty to defend them as our very survival depends on it.
2. They deserve to be defended because they are innocent of the lies & slander being thrown at them by leftist shills.
3. We need to make it clear that we are welcoming women with open arms (ti's only leftist shills who are trying to drive them away), we want our movement to grow as big as possible, and we want it to enjoy full normalization & legitimacy. We want to form a massive far right voting bloc and eventually form the government.
4. We want our men to have a large pool of like-minded women to marry & raise families with where the children can be given a proper nationalist upbringing, instead of risking the perils of marrying a modern / leftist woman and having screaming matches over how to raise the kids until the inevitable divorce happens.

Just quit allowing the woman hating MGTOW shit.
Once you get rid of MRA types, you have also eliminated 90% of the part of the right that is basement dwellers who don't leave their house. Across the board, it's the best way to improve the image of the movement or group.

>Sup Forums has never backed down from a challenge & basically does everything on a shoestring budget

Top fucking kek. Who do you think pays for /TheCuckold generals? How do you think Gamergate started?

i think this problem is being blown out of proportion.

one worry i have is what if roasties pretend to be like "oh no i might leave the alt right, well look at this 1 comment of a nasty man oh im feeling so unsafe, i'm ... about ... to ... leave... if ... only there ... was some way.... you men could show me you really cared... > patreon to the right > donate to save the west!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxx 420 xxxx

>this retarded faggot still posting her shill garbage

There's 30 people in the thread, you lose bitch.
>hurrrrrr stop playing video games and spend money on me!
t. every anti-mgtow sow ever

saved

this is the end
my only friend

Anyone dumb enough to fall for that deserves to have their money taken. If you need to be told that ecelebs are cancer, you deserve to have your money taken.

However, attacking right wing women with the kind of vitriol and hatred that we see if counter productive, regardless of if woman like Lauren Southern or others are cancer or not. They're really not doing a lot of damage, but attacking them does.

Mandatory
>The Gentleman's Guide To Forum Spies (spooks, feds, etc.) -
>pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5

Sup Forums is now a feminist board and if you don't see that you haven't been paying attention for the past ten years.

>woman preaching conservatism
>cant even conserve her natural hair color

Nice try faggot. If they fuck niggers they get treated as such.
Besides, MGTOW/Wizardchan/r9k are way more present here than you think.

promoting negroid loving mudsharking civic nationalism is incredibly harmful

Are you vpunting /pol as all the millions Russia spent on Trump?

So true. Fuck these shills

we must soah the cucks and the MGTOW´s

also drop the tits or gtfo, it doesn´t do anything. want to tell them to gtfo either tell them or don´t feed you´s to anyone who claims to be a women

Nigger hate threads are GREAT. Its doubtful they are shill threads

Godspeed lads, keep up the good fight. Counter shilling is essential for a healthy board. Keep spreading redpills

some fresh OC

something to post when people attack Lauren Southern, but it could be adapted to others as well

bump