Normies and JoJo

If you started watching jojo in the past 2 years and have not read all the manga you are a normie
and normies are ruining jojo
its becoming the "bronies" of 2017
pic related

And you know what happens to bronies...
>>/mlp/

that feeling when jojo gets its own board run by peeps who think hamon was a good idea

Hamon was a good idea.

I am one of those people, AMA

>go on to JoJo Hell
>all that's there is reposts, shit you can find through a scrolling down a bit on Google Search, the 6th gorilla best JoJo or best villian argument and now bitching about the Crunchyroll Awards

how do you feel about part 4 being the only sol part?
follow up question, how butt hurt do you anticipate to be when part 5 is never announced ?

we are already living in jojo hell

this is what jojo hell looks like

Part 4 was great, Kira best boy.
I'll be a bit upset. I wanna know how King Crimson's power works. Seen a bit of it in NGNL but still.

>normies
>>>/reddit/

trick question, everyone knows okuyasu is best boi and koichi is a really reliable guy
>it just works

tfw you fall for the bait

user you can't just reply to my bait with straight answers, makes me feel like I've failed.

and thats why youre a normie

You win this round user. I'll make sure my descendent bairs yours! Or something like that

Read this in 2011, watched the animu in 2012, same year completed SBR.

Still a newfag but I pass.

>we are in a bad situation
>I'm going to use Hamon in a super bulshitting way that haven't been used before and doesn't even consistent with the established rule to get us out of this situation

I don't like hamon but your remplace hamon with stands in your sentence

I stated watching and reading jojo in 2014 but i knew about it beforehand

Also i'm already up to date since the damo fight

>wahhh muh mango/anime is becoming too popular now!!

you are a hipster. go to fucking san fransico and spend all your time in a coffeeshop bitching about everything you like has gone too mainstream, fag.

Stands are meant to have diverse and vague powers. Hamon was a single power which never had the rules or limits explained.

You mean if you got into JoJo from the anime?

Fuck those secondary cunts.

>normies