Thoughts

What are Sup Forums 's thoughts on pre-marital sex? Is it okay if they are thots and you don't respect them?

okay for men, not for future wife

not politics

Pre-marital sex wouldn't be an issue if we, as a culture, still had tangible courtship rituals for ourselves as young adults. Ideally, we should be pair bonding in mid teens and marrying/reproducing by about 20.

Degenerate whether you are male or female

Whatever bud, I'm not your priest.

of course thots are for fucking and discarding. let them be someone else's problem later

It has ruined me. I'm a depressed ball of self loathing. I just want a woman who actually cares about me and not my dick.

junk science - includes niggers

If 2 people are in a stable relationship and want to fool around a bit it's fine. If they're just fucking random people for the sake of doing so it's not okay

This. Premarital sex is fine as long as it's in a monogamous relationship

What about in high school?

It's not ok. Thots only exist because men fuck them. A virtuous society requires alpha men to keep their dick in their pants and not ruin all the women for everyone else, just as it requires women to be faithful or be punished. Men used to be punished for this sort of behavior as well, as they would be killed by the girl's father or husband without consequence. Society was better then.

>elgi

prepare to be skuf'd

ik wouldn't mind skull-fucking her

>What about in high schoolers?
you bet

the only thing that I'd drive into her skull is my az

grudges > pussy

>your priestess

chek'd and she does have big eye sockets

Why did you stop dumping user?

I'll always be against promiscuity for both sexes, but i'll never stop thanking God for making such beautiful creatures as our designated partners in life and intimacy.

Yes. You must learn how to seduce women in order to further our political goals.

JUST DO IT

he's right, you know

You don't need our thoughts. You'll do it, because it's natural. And the guilt, shame, and disgusting smell on you afterward will lead you to the appropriate conclusion.