Magi

kissmanga.com/Manga/Magi/Night-333?id=342835

Remember Nerva, guys? Who could forget such a memorable character!

Other urls found in this thread:

sensescans.com/reader/read/magi__labyrinth_of_magic/en/34/332/page/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And Fin.

I did remember him and its funny.

He was also mentioned at the beggining of the arc. He is a smug weakling.

Yet somehow he's the crucial fifth element. I'd like to know what he's been doing all this time.

Trying and failing to start a revolution, probably supported by Judar

I wonder if he's another KV for Judar.

I'm calling it now, Hakuryuu isn't referring to Nerva here, I think he's talking about Kouen.

>Sense takes weeks to release after throwing autistic shitfits about others putting out low quality releases of "their" series
>Don't even bother redrawing

Right? No one gives a shit about quality in the first place, but they take weeks to release a chapter because they're autistic perfectionists; now they take weeks to release the chapter and the quality isn't even good.

Did they really bitch about Yonkou? Yonkou seems to be a fag but who cares.

Seriously, this is annoying, what are they doing?
Are they that desperate because someone else is translating?

I mean, the other scans are low quality but at least they don't have nip text behind them. I think I'm sticking with the other guy if this is what it's come to.

They did get upset at Yonkou but I think he means translator-kun since he's been putting out chapters every week lately. Not 333 though. I wish he did now.

Didn't translator-kun say he's only good at translating Spanish/Portuguese? Maybe 333 didn't come out in those scans yet.

I'm pretty sure he translated from another language once but I'm unsure if it was Korean or Japanese.

I think he probably either just took a break or Sense released so fast that he thought it was pointless to do it too.

>I think he probably either just took a break or Sense released so fast that he thought it was pointless to do it too.
Well, considering how it took Sense forever and a day to release 333, I'd say the former is more likely.

Good point. I hope he picks it up though because the translations are good and the only thing Sense had over him was scans but they're not even doing that well anymore.

>tfw didn't even care a magi chapter hasn't dropped in ages since the chapters sucks lately

Sinbads manga is cool though but the art quality dropped considerably

The chapters have been good ever since they stopped focusing on Sinbad so much.

Exactly. There's no point to them if they can't even maintain the quality they prided themselves on for years, to the point where they prioritised that over letting the fans read the fucking chapters.

Nah they still have some boring dialogue with eveything going to a way predictable direction

Well, I can't change your mind, but I disagree with you.

I want to make Morgiana mine and only mine.

Alibaba is so perfect. I want to kiss him!

Just fuck already.

Goddamn

m8, the recent chapters have been the best ones since Babanomics. The stuff in between was dire.

>That Zangetsu
We Bleach now.

Calm down Baba

Is Solomon the sexiest character?

>Baba and Mor still haven't even kissed

Fucking why. They're engaged and he hasn't even planted one yet. Stop being a pussy and just do it.

Aladdin is sexier.

Nah

Yes.

No.

Yes.

Should 334 spoilers be coming out today?

I'd guess tomorrow, they're usually out on Fridays lately.

Sense also released 332, if you're interested

sensescans.com/reader/read/magi__labyrinth_of_magic/en/34/332/page/1

gyokuen should have been aladdin's mom, fuck the author

Fuck no. You just want that because you think it would've been an ebin tweest. Outside of that, it would have been a horrible move.

Yeah, hopefully that's the case. Any idea why there was no chapter last week?

I think the 333 spoilers just came out unusually early. They were out by the 28th last month.

I see. Hopefully that doesn't happen again, this wait has felt like forever.

I think it should be back on schedule, it always gets messed up around the end of the year.

>mfw aladdin believes Ugo is working for Sinbad

>9 IPs