Mousou Telepathy

Is nakano the villain here?

Yes. She was a insincere jackass that let her """"friend"""" get her heart broken

Nanako needs to be more open and honest. She can be consoling and empathetic and not give away her telepathy.

Yes, Nanako is the killer that puts the people in the TVs after all.

>
Nice dyslexia.

Fuck me I even read it in his voice.

picked up

what was she supposed to do? tell her not to confess? it was Mana who rushed her confession knowing that Toda likes Nakano, Nakano acted as a friend would if she couldn't read minds.

if we are talking about insincere bitches maybe you should re-read the series and se how Mana acts/thinks

remember both girls didn't have any girl friends before Nakano because she chose to because her powers and Mana because she is such a bitch

Nakano didn't nothing wrong

>making Mana cry
Over the line.

>Mana because she is such a bitch
That's wrong you fucking retard, Mana didn't have any female friends because everyone girl who wanted to be her "friend" only did so to get closer to Toda.

Nakano also really wanted Mana to date Toda because it'd mean he'd finally stop thinking so loudly at her. From Nakano's perspective Toda is screaming in her ear every single school day. It's why Nakano did everything in her power to help Mana confess, even telling her that Toda liked hair being up so he could see necks.

Will Mana switch targets?

No, even in 280 she still loves Toda.

>screaming in her ear
You know, this might be the only time I approve of the use of raping someone in their mind. I might find it hot, if some women were raping me in their minds, but I don't think such an obsession as Todas feels nice, especially when you know every single thing about it.

>Toda begins to date Mana
>his feelings for Nakano don't cease
>they worsen

Since Nakano can't just use earplugs to silence Toda, maybe she could drug his food or something.

> Come for perverted main male and funny antics.
> Get feels.

It's not really Nanako's fault, it'd seem downright cunty if she said to Mana to not confess

Right but they just need to talk it out, Mana just got rejected so she ain't thinking to straight and is lashing out. She's also zeroed in on that Nanako knows more than she's letting on, and feels that was kind of a betrayal.

Actual spoilers
>So what are you going to do about it Mana-chan~?
>Your friends. None.
>Your chest. None.
>Your height. None.
>Your crush... mine

I want more comforting and less fighting.
(and less actual spoilers)

Absolutely, she did everything wrong

Not even slightly, Mana was acting like a total sociopath

That's where goal keeper comes in.

She has no interest in him and neither does he on her.

This your first manga series? The setup is obvious. Especially the talk mana and goalkeeper had during the soccer tournament where they lost. Though goalkeeper has not once fantasized about nanako in a ecchi way like toda. He fell for her after seeing her kindness. Mana is sorta questioning goal keepers true intentions at the moment.

>nanako
It's Nakano.

>literally White Album 2