MUELLER TEAM FALLING APART

IT'S OVER
IT'S OVER
IT'S OVER
IT'S OVER
IT'S OVER
IT'S OVER

Trump: Let's Make America Great Again!

Also Trump: *makes people hate him and the Republicans so much that even FBI agents who are supposed to be objective correctly think he's a fucking idiot*

Hows all that "winning" working for you "men"?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>*breev in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
>These ppl are gunna regret being faggots

Because I didn't pay for your guns retard

sizeable if veracious

don't you know it's only over if you get 5000 retweets?

lmao

>He thinks that authority figures not liking you makes the world all unfair

Literally nobody cares, user. Do you really believe the FBI is supposed to find people with neutral feelings about Donald Trump i mean get real.

Did it help?

Enormous if verified

how credible is this guy? has he tweeted out previous leaks before they were published?

Prodigious if proven

Half the country has anti-Trump sentiments. Why should the FBI be different?

I hope this is the talking point spin. It means they know its indefensibly bad

pathetic attempt at spin

Is the swamp getting drained?

Yes, big swamp, lots drained, lots more still to go

MORE SCOOPS?

Shut up you french fucking mussie

Guys, i've read through the tweet and all I can say is that if it's actually true, it's big. That's only *IF* it's true, though.

lol good bait, friend.

it's not over. He still has Trumps bank records. We only have 3 years til he is gone. And he will be a lame duck president for the last 6 months.

2 and a half years til you will be replaced.

>brower
tick tock drumpfkins, your orange meme's time is coming to a close

>Government corruption is the fault of whomever the government conspires against whenever I don't like that particular person
Awesome post, great job.

*7 years

Fuck I hate twitter journos

This whole Trump investigation/Imeachment/Muh Russia is pure sensationalist clickbait bollocks

>Actually believing that Donald is being victimized by his FBI investigators clearly not liking him as a person.
Your entitlement complex is showing, user.

Large if legitimate.

Is this how the left stops this train? Discredits everyone with their own bullshit? Idk about this guys, this doesn't feel right.

Somebody's doing the victimizing dipshit

D-does this mean that we have to spell it RHEEEEEEEEEEEEE now?

Lemme guess fellow Harvard law student? Imbleach drumphf

>The freedom of universal healthcare

That is the stupidest shit I've heard all weak

Trump replaced the swamp with his own... He's surrounded by billionaire kikes now and sucks the dicks of Saudis as if he was Obama 2.0

>Jeannie Rhee
Oh she's going to REEEEEEEEEEE alright.

Yeah, this investigation is clearly unbiased. Russia hacked the elections, it's definitely not that established political powers have become incompetent and out of touch. This investigation is going to blow up in their face and Trump is only going to get more powerful from its failure.

Nobody is going to vote for a democrat in 2020 and let them revoke the tax bill.

Significant if correct

Nice victim blaming

Fire Mueller what the fuck is trump waiting for

PRAISE HIM

This nigger again...

You trump retards are just scared because the noose is tightening around your subhuman dictators neck LOL

Guns are not paid for by the government. Kill yourself.

Also we have single payer here and people die in emergency rooms because there is a shortage of beds. Really, you need to kill yourself.

I can only assume your intention with this campaign was to make me hate boku no hero. You succeeded.

How is this the left trying to stop anything?

This is clearly the right trying to stop this investigation. Obviously pretty desperate though because you've resorted to "These investigators are anti-trump look at how mean they are they obviously can't do their jobs properly with all this bias".

You just keep coming up with fantasy justifications for firing everyone involved with the Russia investigation.
Its transparent as fuck.

Some spoilers anons: everyone in the top levels of government hate each other and they all investigate each other and wield positional authority over each other. Republicans investigate democrats and vice versa. Their personal bias does not render them incapable or disqualified. There is a threshold of personal investment involved before something becomes a conflict of interest. Having passive feelings about a public figure comes nowhere close to that threshold and you're in fantasy land if you think otherwise.

>Russia hacked the elections
lmao user you still in denial?
>definitely not that established political powers have become incompetent and out of touch

Firstly
>implying that these are conflicting facts
Secondly
>implying Donald isn't already incompetent and out of touch.

YOU PAID FOR THE FREEDOM WITH YOUR TAXES

I can taste the liberal salt in this post and it's delicious

>Feelsgoodman.jpeg

Don't worry Libtards, Mueller will release the proof that Trump is a Russian cyborg controlled by Putin conspiring with aliens from sector 7 G to harvest your brains! I would recommend putting on at least 3 layers of tinfoil on your noggin for protection - HAHAHAHA

Tick tock son.

Says increasingly nervous boy for the 28462th time this year

Seems like Trump is the one freaking out about the investigation. The rest of us are just enjoying the show.

Substantial if substantiable

little by little, but they still have a lot of defensive lines we have to fight through

You people have been "enjoying" a whole lot of nothing for a year now. It's pathetic

I hope Brock makes you work harder than that for your shekels.

>scoop
>the three
>scoop
>three
THREE SCOOPS?????

Herculean if substantiated

A Dreeben Rhee Zebley sounds like an obscure firearm that would be featured on Forgotten Weapons.

Private citizens have the right to purchase firearms here, not have the government take money from somebody else to purchase firearms for them.

Are you canadian

Bumpkin

fucking
>Travel ban enacted
Trump
>Our guys getting seats
is
>Wall prototypes getting built
not
>ICE deportations left and right
/ourguy/

Don't forget politics is a field of pragmatism and compromise. And that means sometimes saying BS and kissing ass.

Frustrates me when people counter signal because he's not hardcore enough when he's got half the world at his throat.

T H R E E S C O O O O O O P S

Why does this stupid meme still make me chuckle

bump.