Self defense

how do australian and european Sup Forumsacks defend yourselves since we are not allowed to have pepper spray, taser, or any other non lethal self defense options?
also even stab proof clothing is illegal in australia (it is literally illegal to not get stabbed in australia), meanwhile violent crime including assaults, shootings and stabbings has skyrocketed here in the last 5 - 10 years.

>also even stab proof clothing is illegal in australia (it is literally illegal to not get stabbed in australia)

At this point I'm convinced that Australia is the real world version of Dead Souls

Carry huge kitchen knives (in a carrying case), pretend you're a cook.

Oh, and learn how to fillet a fish so you can justify larping as one.

>Oh, and learn how to fillet a fish so you can justify larping as one.
Why would you want to larp as a fish?

The place literally makes no sense

>Prison Island origin story
>local niggers have Caucasian ancestry
>everything on the island is on fire or filled with venom
>over taken by rabbits, contrary to the venom thing
>lost a war to emus

No wonder it produces the most shitposters than any other country, being an Australian is almost a paradox in itself.

You do what you servile bootlickers would never dare to. You lobby and get your gun and self-defense rights back.

If you can't change the system you are in, you've no reason to support it.

the way this country is heading, if you pulled out a knife to defend yourself your attacker could possibly pull out a gun, shoot you (and walk away with a slap on the wrist).
a lot of people i know carry a box cutter / stanley knife, it doesn't have any real stopping power, but at least the police won't have any excuses not to find your attacker as he will be at the nearest emergency room getting stitched up.

>not subject to human laws
>kill subhumans on sight
>you can take all the baits Sup Forums has to offer and noone would get mad, you were wired that way
Need i explain further? Trout is master race, btw. Tilapiafags can drown in air.

I feel you, i can't even pull this shit in my own country anymore.

>stab proof clothing is illegal in australia
if it wasn't would you just walk around in a fucking stab proof vest at all hours of the day lel

yes. i live in melbourne.

But that'd prevent you from being stabbed, user. Can't you see (((they))) are trying to protect you?

What is being an actual man and being prepared to fight with your fists, weapons were traditional the choice of a wog when faced with a good hiding from a white Australian, they were the only ones to use them, to little effect.
Something is horribly wrong with a man when he believes he needs a weapon to defend himself from another man.

Europeans can have most of those things

I just live among other white people.

fucking cuck.
so your wife and children can defend themselves from a gang of african savages with their fists too?

>Everyone has fists so everyone is equal
>Weapons are never used in fights, everyone squares off with honour and laughs about it afterwards at the pub
get a load of this wanker

They aren't even allowed to defend themselves with words at this point.
>Bin that thought

>going for a stroll, put on that helmet or we'll call the patrol

another remnant of old school 'she'll be right M8' australia.
many such cases.

Quick at wit and fast on feet.

I am Russian. Anything worth stealing was stolen in 1918.

Works pretty bad for defence actually.