Why do you assholes do this?

>Rosalie Avila, of Yucaipa, Calif., hanged herself last Tuesday, leaving behind a note to her parents apologizing for the “pain she knew her death would cause them,” NBC News reported.

>After losing their teen daughter to suicide due to years of bullying, Freddie and Charlene Avila are now being tormented by Internet trolls dishing out the same vitriol that caused 13-year-old Rosalie to take her life.

Hope you're happy!

I hadn't heard of this until about 2 hours ago. This is the fifth or sixth thread I've seen about it since then.
>Really makes me think

I blame Sup Forums

can't tell if that's a faceswap or... wtf

Suicide is a way a person died as a result of a mental health problem it is not caused by bullying

>killing yourself because of mean words
Wew

Did Sup Forums actually do anything or is this just shitposting?

FPBP. I am sure Kek demands this.

LOL look at how disgusting mestizos are.

It is comical.

This board didn't do anything. I can't vouch for Sup Forums or anyone else.

>hanged
That's where you lost me.

>LOL look at how disgusting mestizos are

It's a shoop

hung is appropriate for putting something on the wall, but hanged is the past tense for the act of hanging someone by the neck until dead. In this one particular instance this is grammatically correct.
>t. native Flemish speaker

people who act like this make the most noise when something bad happens to them.

>tfw you realize a 13 year old girl has more balls than you do
Damn I suffer from depression and sometimes it gets really bad but no matter what I could never go through with suicide. Its just too fuck scary. Death is the ultimate end, theres no coming back from it, just the thought of nonexistence is enough for me to not want to die. Unfortunately, I think these young teens are just too immature to really grasp the ramifications of their decisions/actions (even if they make a passing acknowledgement of them). RIP chica, things to be honest, things probably wouldn't have gotten better for you as you grew older.

Fukin spics and their weird-ass hairlines. They're fucking goofy looking with their flat occipital lobes and pyramid foreheads. Fuckin' jungle people who never saw past the trees right in front of them, so their eyes got closer together because they didn't need deep 3D vision. Worthless animals.

Deport her parents.

This. Media frame job. We are a board of peace

You mean niggers? He is a nigger, after all

Only a subhuman would mock this poor girl and her grieving family.

I'm as racist as they get, but for fucks sake, have a little empathy. This is Sup Forums not Sup Forums

what tool did u use to do that

agreed

i woulda let her suck my dick desu

We were framed. Sup Forums is a tolerant and inclusive board with a diverse cast of people and opinions.

I did it in photoshop. Just selected the eyes, then did filters->distort->pinch

think we can get the mom to show bobs?

That's a full-blown injun M8

>implying Sup Forums had anything to do with this

Sup Forums is a board of piece we do not bully

they look like muppets

can we make these goofy looking spics the next spencer conehead subtle photoshop meme

Beautiful eyes

I want to conquistador my cock up their big brown butts (little girls only).

Please...no Bully

Smdh cute white girls killing themselves. :'(

Then you need to learn english

Her blood is on your hands, Sup Forums

>Rosalie Avila, of Yucaipa, Calif., hanged herself last Tuesday

FUCKING #BASED!

We need more dead spics

It'd be funny if that were the case, but this is the first any of us has heard of it. Wish I could say we helped #RemoveBeaner, but sadly we didn't.

Tuck me in mom

If you had read any of the actual articles faggot instead of cherry picking shit, you would have seen it stated she had been heavily bullied at school. Her parents confirmed that.

>Implying there aren't underages from her school posting RIGHT now

>finish them

That's pretty brutal. I'm all for making tasteless jokes, but did someone really send that to her mom? Because that's pretty fucked up to taunt a woman who's just lost her child.

>tfw shills are egging on the retards ITT to later blame Sup Forums for this shit.

Who photoshops the image of a recently bereaved parent and deceased child.

Pol is a board of peace

>I hadn't heard of this until about 2 hours ago. This is the fifth or sixth thread I've seen about it since then.
>>Really makes me think
If she were a fatty or a darkie, you'd never have heard of it. People only care about shit like this when the loli is cute. F

Suicide has gotta be the most pathetic way to die.

Life has all sorts of ways of killing you on its own, but you were such a pathetic piece of shit that you actually helped it along.

That’s a reddit meme kid.

That's awful but it's obvious some middle schooler made that and not us.